Mickey's Christmas Carol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

Reaction score
It's my daughter favorite show and I love that it's Christmas themed <3 I could watch it daily, all year round lol

What are your little ones favorite Christmas shows or movies?

Roxy loves Rudolph and Elf, which also happen to be two of my favorites. Every year I make them watch Miracle on 34th St. with me and she grumbles through that haha.

My mum used to make us all watch national lampoons christmas vacation and now it doesn't feel right putting the tree up with anything else. My lo was too young last year for a proper fave film but we've got all the classic animated ones ready for this year and the days we'll be snuggled up inside! Cannot wait! Can imagine it'll be muppets hes been obsessed for ages... so that'll be our tradition to watch whilst putting up our tree :D x

Rio isn't old enough for a favourite yet but mine is elf!

I can't get Colin to watch any :/

Both my kids love the home alones 1&2 they absolutely howl with laughter watching the bad guys getting beat up, even my youngest who is only 3. My favourite is love actually or Christmas with the kranks and the holiday

She seemed to enjoy The Snowman and the Snowdog last year, probably because of the music and beautiful animation. My favourite is The Muppets' Christmas Carol!

Mine love their Christmas movies! Elf is a major favourite then there's any of the home alone movies, muppets Christmas carol, polar express, the animated rudolf, Santa & frosty the snowman movies just to name a few! Watching Christmas movies is one of the main things my LOs look forward to in the run up to Christmas :D xx

We have that and the boys really enjoy it.
Their favourites are The Grinch, Elf, and The Santa Clause movies.
Personally I LOVE Muppets Christmas Carol.

Oh and DS3 was quite taken with the A cHristmas Carol that stars Jim Carrey and is like CGI or something.

I have Elf, both frosty's, Christmas Carol with Jim Carey and going to download Muppet's one today I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"