Mid-August Testers

Ahh thank you ladies i may give opk's a go next month if i dont get my :bfp: this time round.

I came off the pill in May but my cycles seem to be normal i have only gone by CM which is what i did last time.

xx

pip squeak-I agree if your CM is showing signs and you are regular, then give it whirl this month and worry about the OPK next. No need on wasting money if you don't need to!

I went off the pill in march knowing we would start TTC until this summer, but I was on the pill for so long that I was scared my system would be out of whack, so that is why I went ahead and used OPK and charted, I just wanted to see what my body was doing. I did know if it was regular or ovulating and sorts. I was on the pill for 12 years, so thats my reasoning behind it.

Good luck to you!

Ok so, today I have not been able to do my OPK because I am in and out of meetings all day at work. However, this is around the time I should be gettinga positive OPK I think. I'm going to test when I get home (will be about 8pm) - do you think this will be ok? I normally test at 12.30pm...

Also, I have noticed a bit of very mild cramping today... In previous months (when i didnt realise my cycle had extended to 35 days) I think I mistook this for implantation,but now I am thinking that maybe this is OV.

Good job we BD this morning before work hey!! And it is DH's birthday tomorrow so I'm sure he will want to go again :p

Ok so, today I have not been able to do my OPK because I am in and out of meetings all day at work. However, this is around the time I should be gettinga positive OPK I think. I'm going to test when I get home (will be about 8pm) - do you think this will be ok? I normally test at 12.30pm...

Also, I have noticed a bit of very mild cramping today... In previous months (when i didnt realise my cycle had extended to 35 days) I think I mistook this for implantation,but now I am thinking that maybe this is OV.

Good job we BD this morning before work hey!! And it is DH's birthday tomorrow so I'm sure he will want to go again :p

Hi
Yeah I'm sure you will be fine testing then although I have never used opk's before.

I get cramping around ov too And I can also tell by checking cm sorry if too much info. Think your pretty safe if you bd'd this morning and tomorrow. I was advised every other day around ov.

Good look and lots of baby dust xx

I am on CD11 today and first day of OPK's also.. This is my second month ttc so lets hope that this is the month!

Just done my opk and got a positive! :happydance: this, feels like it's all falling into place, what with the cramps, and (tmi alert) just checked cm and that's very watery too!

So excited. Right then.... Down to business :sex:

Just done my opk and got a positive! :happydance: this, feels like it's all falling into place, what with the cramps, and (tmi alert) just checked cm and that's very watery too!

So excited. Right then.... Down to business :sex:

Wow that's great could be you thismonth fingers crossed. Planty of bd'ing needed.

Srbjbex- keeping my fingers crossed for you. Totally know what you mean about opk testing. I am a teacher and hoping I won't have problems testing! Hopefully it's our month!

Hey! This is our 2nd month of seiously TTC, with months of NTNP before that. I think I will ovulate somewhere in the next 7 to 10 days (long cycles). Well good luck to everyone, heres to BFPs this cycle!!

August will be my second month TTC. My doctor is taking a biopsy of my uterine lining Wednesday so then we will know if I ovulated late or early or what. Not excited for the biopsy, but it will be nice to know more.

I am on CD9 and hoping to ov at the start of August, this is my first month TTC, as only came off BCP mid June and was waiting for first AF, which arrived in a timely fashion (thanks AF - get a feeling that may be the one and only time during this journey that I thank AF for her arrival).

Anyway, last month I had EWCM and cramping exactly 14 days before AF arrived, so I think that may have been ovulation. Hoping the same happens this month and if so, I guess I will be testing mid August.

Hiya, I'm CD9 too, and like you MrsBea23 I'm on to cycle 4. This month I've decided to use opks as my cycles are shorter after BCP than they were before, and I'm getting a bit lost. No +ve opk yet, but I have a feeling it'll be c.28th July. Assuming my cycle is going to be 26 days like last month, then I could be testing on the 12th, though I will try to hold off until the 14th August. Good luck ladies!

I am on CD 5. My next period is due August 20, so I plan on testing either the 18th or 19th. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I really hope this is my month! I just don't understand why the women who want a baby so badly and would make amazing mothers just can't have it right away? We all deserve a :bfp: we need more spring babies :)

I'm on CD 10, first month off BC, so hoping that my cycle is normal and all goes well. I'll be testing around the 16th if AF doesn't show, although we're not really trying this month...one can dream. If no BFP then I may use OPK next month just to make sure I'm ovulating. Haven't decided. Good luck all!

I'm on CD 10, first month off BC, so hoping that my cycle is normal and all goes well. I'll be testing around the 16th if AF doesn't show, although we're not really trying this month...one can dream. If no BFP then I may use OPK next month just to make sure I'm ovulating. Haven't decided. Good luck all!

That sounds like a good plan. If you felt like finding out you could always do the ovulation tests from tomorrow until Sunday. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I am on CD 5. My next period is due August 20, so I plan on testing either the 18th or 19th. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I really hope this is my month! I just don't understand why the women who want a baby so badly and would make amazing mothers just can't have it right away? We all deserve a :bfp: we need more spring babies :)

How any months have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking?

Hiya, I'm CD9 too, and like you MrsBea23 I'm on to cycle 4. This month I've decided to use opks as my cycles are shorter after BCP than they were before, and I'm getting a bit lost. No +ve opk yet, but I have a feeling it'll be c.28th July. Assuming my cycle is going to be 26 days like last month, then I could be testing on the 12th, though I will try to hold off until the 14th August. Good luck ladies!

So have you ever researched the shorter cycles? I quit BC in mid march and have been averaging 26.2 according to fertility friend, this is okay right? I have read that as long as your luetal phase is more than 10 days you are ok? Just wanted your opinion. Also, do you tend to ovulate earlier since your cycles are shorter?

Sorry for all the questions, just haven't met anyone in the same boat.

Hey everyone,

Looks like we are all either really busy at TTC, lol!

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. CD 10 and still no positive opk. Oh well, I am not going to get worried until Sunday!

Good luck to everyone and baby dust to all!

Hi CH,

I am CD15 today and think I am O'ing, had a pretty dark OPK last night and temp rose a bit today which it does on the day I O (???).

It is ealier than the last couple of months this month which is fab becasue DH is going away tomorrow until Monday and I would have missed it otherwise.

we will BD tonight and may get one in tomorrow before he goes and then it is just the TWW for me.

I hope you get a positive OPK soon hun, sorry I have forgotten are you doing SMEP or just going to BD as much as you can?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->