Mid-August Testers

CHDickey

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am about to embark on my 2nd OFFICIAL month of TTC! Please join so we can share our stories!

Waiting on the big O can be so boring! Also, do you all have any tips to help the process of BD?

Hiya,

I am CD11 today and waiting to O this week which I hope is before the weekend because DH is going away.

I have been off BCP since November but this is only my 4th month since getting my cycle sorted so hoping this will be the lucky month.

I am having acupuncture, taking chinese herbs, going to the gym, trying to eat right, using opk's, charting and using conceive + phew. What are you doing?

Hopefully this will be our month.

Hey

I'm 2 days past ov so in the 2ww also in our 2nd month ttc.

We just bd every other day up to a week before ov. Hoping for a bfp soon but it took 11 cycles to conceive my little boy so not trying to get my hopes up.

Xx

Am waiting to ov next week, this is my first month using opk, so waiting to get a result with them. My last couple of cycles have been 35 days, annoying as it seems to take ages for ov to come round each month!

Hiya,

I am CD11 today and waiting to O this week which I hope is before the weekend because DH is going away.

I have been off BCP since November but this is only my 4th month since getting my cycle sorted so hoping this will be the lucky month.

I am having acupuncture, taking chinese herbs, going to the gym, trying to eat right, using opk's, charting and using conceive + phew. What are you doing?

Hopefully this will be our month.

Wow! See I am so new to all this that I haven't thought of herbal supplements. Last month we did all natural and this month we have cut down caffeine intake and started taking vitamins. The dear hubby and me.

I am currently CD7 and awaiting OV!! I hope it's our month too!!

Hey

I'm 2 days past ov so in the 2ww also in our 2nd month ttc.

We just bd every other day up to a week before ov. Hoping for a bfp soon but it took 11 cycles to conceive my little boy so not trying to get my hopes up.

Xx

Oh, I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for your :bfp: please keep us updated on your symptoms!!

Baby dust to you and everyone.

Am waiting to ov next week, this is my first month using opk, so waiting to get a result with them. My last couple of cycles have been 35 days, annoying as it seems to take ages for ov to come round each month!

I agree completely!! It seems like ages to OV and then another lifetime during the 2ww. I used opk last month and did the cheapies and used then used clear blue digital to confirm!

Keep us updated!

Hey everyone, my question is how often are you supposed to BD? Every other day or everyday? I have read both.

Hey everyone! Just started the second cycle of NTNP/TTC, so good luck to everyone!! I'm really hoping this will be our month!

I'm on CD7 and waiting to Ov. I'm testing around the 13th of August.

Hey ladies,

I am about to embark on my 2nd OFFICIAL month of TTC! Please join so we can share our stories!

Waiting on the big O can be so boring! Also, do you all have any tips to help the process of BD?

i am on month 2 as well! good luck to you!!

this site has been such a help, just having someone to talk to!

we are secretly ttc and it is nervewracking :)

I'm on CD7 and waiting to Ov. I'm testing around the 13th of August.

I am in the same boat exactly! Do you typically ovulate early, late, on time? I normally ovulate early! So we will see. I am going to start using the internet cheapies on the 9th to start trying to detect my LH surge.

Kitty Marie--it is so nerve wracking. I couldn't agree more!

Hey everyone! Im on cd14 and got a positive opk this morning. We are supposed to be ntnp.....but my baby obsession has already turned into ttc and its our first month lol. But im 33 and its my first so im really feeling the pressure. We bd tonite, and hope to tomorrow as well...I wish we had last night but we had a big picnic and were just too beat. AF is due on the 11th, im going to try to wait until 13 to test, id rather be late and not waste money and be disappointed with bfn....then again I seem to have zero willpower with any of this baby stuff so we will see if I make it that far lol. Good luck to everyone and baby dust to all!!

Thanks Chdickey hope you get yours soon too.

Will defo keep you updated on any symptoms I don't remember get any last time till I got my pfp.

I was told to bd every other day by my doctor as the sperm need time to build back up.

Are you using ov tests?

X

I think BD every other day is better. I agree with pip squeek that from a biological point of view that the sperm needs time to build up.

I have tried BD everyday (during fertile week) and it was exhausting! it put a lot of stress on us both and found that DH struggled, and was really hard.... no wonder that his swimmers were too tired!!

Hi srbjbex

Yeah it is definatly exhausting especially bd'ng everyday dont know how you kept up to that haha.

Have you found the opk's usefull? Iv never tried them or charted i find i start to stress too much about it.

x

Thanks Chdickey hope you get yours soon too.

Will defo keep you updated on any symptoms I don't remember get any last time till I got my pfp.

I was told to bd every other day by my doctor as the sperm need time to build back up.

Are you using ov tests?

X

I am going to use opk this month. I ordered some off the Internet. It comes with a chart to help you know when to start testing. So since I typically ovulate between day 11 and 13 the chart shows to start using the opk strips on day 9 which is tomorrow for me! It is also very clear about using mid day urine. Which can be hard sometimes because you never know where your going to be, but I guess I will figure it out!

Hi srbjbex

Yeah it is definatly exhausting especially bd'ng everyday dont know how you kept up to that haha.

Have you found the opk's usefull? Iv never tried them or charted i find i start to stress too much about it.

x
Found them useful. The reason being is that after coming off the pill I wanted to know if I ovulated. It was comforting to see the smiley face, but I would not recommend using the clear blue digital everyday. It can get wicked expensive. I would order online then confirm or use digital on projected OV date. Hope that helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->