• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mid-cycle spotting after ERPC

TripleB

Lucky Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hello ladies

Just wondering if any of you have experienced mid-cycle spotting after having an ERPC? I'm on my second proper cycle (not including ERPC to first AF) and for the second month running I'm have spotting on CD11. Last month it was brown CM, this month its red spotting. I would like to think its ovulation spotting but last month I didn't ovulate until CD20. Am a bit annoyed as really felt like I was getting back to normal this month but maybe I'm not quite there yet...? x

Not a dumb question. Its the same as a D&C, just a different pointless abbreviation that the health service give it in the UK! It means Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception - nice touch huh?! x

I haven't had an ERPC, but with my chemical and after I gave birth I had mid cycle spotting CD11-13 but didn't ovulate until later - CD19/20. I had this for 2 months first time (then got pregnant) and the next time I got pregnant immediately again so I don't know if it would have gone again into a second month. I would think you will be getting back to normal soon and in my case, it didn't seem to affect fertility, so fingers crossed.

Ah, ok, thanks for the explanation...I forget there are some UK terms that I am not familiar with!

I am also seeing midcycle spotting; today is CD13. I really don't ever spot, but then again, it is only 2 1/2 months after my c and my body could still be out of whack. This is my first cycle since. I've never heard of OV spotting. This is my first month keeping track of things. I'm not noting temps yet, just CM and OPKs-not sure if I like them or not.

I am sorry for your MC--I hope your cycle is getting back to normal soon!

Thanks ladies, at least I know I'm not alone! Lol78, I won't count out this cycle just yet then, you never know I suppose. Firedancer, I didn't get on that well with OPKs either and have changed to Clearblue Fertility Monitor - watch this space on that one! x

hun i had mid cycle spotting for first 5 months after my ERPC it did stop after that and i got bk to normal i also had small anovulatory cycles in between ov cycles but eventually that stopped to docs said was normal and i just have to wait, i now ov cd16 every cycle and my ERPC was 14 months ago xxxxxx hope it settles for u huns but me and many others have experienced the exact same nig :hugs:

But I don't like the waiting charliemarina!!!!! Thanks for the reassurance though hun. xxx

Oh hun i know the waiting is dreadfull but chin up :hugs: and as said above the spotting never effected ov in anyway or fertility for me either :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->