Mid-May buddies!

Thank you! Although I'm still not bleeding, and don't have any pain.. I don't know how long it's going to take, before I do start bleeding? :shrug: If I haven't by the weekend, I think I'll retest, just to be sure! X

Due May 18th!
Got my BFP on Monday and getting my bloods back tomorrow 😃
So excited!!!!
Hoping all you beautiful ladies have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you!

Nausea and fatigue are at an all time high. Still getting through each day without throwing up, but I cannot deal with any strong smells or going prolonged periods without food. I'm 5w5d today.

So sorry about your negative tests Rebecca, but I wouldn't lose hope just yet. Are you able to go to a doctor and make sure either way? If you really have had a MC but you aren't bleeding that could cause troubles in itself.

Congrats and welcome jaykay!

Welp... gonna pre-emtipvely join y'all for now. Just got my bfp yesterday. Doc appointment tomorrow to go on progesterone hopefully. This is my third pregnancy since 2016 and still hoping for little one #1 so we're praying this one is sticky. Guess we shall see! I'm trying to be very cautiously optimistic.

Rebecca I am sorry to hear that -I would definitely suggest seeing a doc to get bloods drawn. Let us know what happens!

Missdoc that is so wonderful that all is looking so healthy. Fabulous news and so reassuring.

Welcome Ninja and Jay. Sorry for your losses Ninja. There are lots of ladies on here who can unfortunately totally relate to how cautious you feel. I still keep expecting to see blood when I go to the loo!

AFM I also hate how medical and unnatural the process of birth is over here. I wish we could have a proper midwife care system and if you've ever watched the Business of being born you will get some idea of how passionate I am about giving every woman a chance to labour in her way. Don't get me started! Luckily my obgyn is amazing and all for the natural.

Still getting a little queasy in the afternoons and extra extra tired when I wake up in the morning. Counting down the days till my 7 week scan!

This is my first time attempting to post a pic ... Me at 4 weeks. To mark the beginning before the bump emerges. I am now 5+4 so nothing has really changed but just wanted to mark the start of the journey :winkwink:

Come on ladies lets see those bellies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
I should get my blood results later on today, please pray for me ladies! X

Rebecca, you're in my thoughts! Praying for good news for you!

Bleugh. I remember this feeling all too well. The all-day nausea has just hit. Will be 6 weeks tomorrow and that is when it set in with both my other pregnancies! Oh the long road till 14 weeks awaits ... But after the MC I am actually only too happy to be feeling these proper symptoms! Had no symptoms before the MC

How's everyone going?

I'll be 5w tomorrow and so far the only difference I've had from my MC's is that I've developed an aversion to anything with pork in it. I feel so nauseous after I eat anything with pork! I had nausea but so aversions with the previous pregnancies. I've also noticed that I get super tired aroud 7 or 8pm and then if I am a stubborn ass and refuse to sleep, I can't sleep till like 2am.

My nausea is on a completely new level. I'm either throwing up, feeling like I'm going to throw up, or sleeping.

I haven't thrown up, thank god but every time I eat or think of food I am instantly nauseous.... and dear god I am SO HUNGRY in the mornings

So maybe ultrasound wasnt good news? I dont know.
They could only see gestational sac. Nothing else.
Im 5+6 today and on this day with My son we saw a yolk sac, fetal pole, and heart beat. So the fact that we saw none of that today just worries me.
I just called my dr and shes out of town until tomorrow. The nurse said she would talk to her and see what to do. Ideally id go back for another ultrasound next week.. But my dr and i dont see eye to eye so who knows. Im just hoping the midwives call me soon so i can deal with them instead.

Mississippi that is awful, so sorry to hear. From what I have heard that is completely common to only see the sac at that gestation but still it does nothing to calm your nerves and you will only feel better at your next appointment when you see more. I would definitely go for a follow up scan just so you can get the reassurance

Mississippi, I'm sorry you couldn't see more at your scan, but I have been a researching HOUND and I everything I can find says that's totally normal. Likely in just 4 or so more days you'll see the fetal pole and yolk sac at least, so I hope you get a repeat scan. My first scan is today and I'm only 5+4 so I'm totally expecting to just see sac, and anything else will be a bonus for me. :)

Mississippi that is awful, so sorry to hear. From what I have heard that is completely common to only see the sac at that gestation but still it does nothing to calm your nerves and you will only feel better at your next appointment when you see more. I would definitely go for a follow up scan just so you can get the reassurance

Mississippi, I'm sorry you couldn't see more at your scan, but I have been a researching HOUND and I everything I can find says that's totally normal. Likely in just 4 or so more days you'll see the fetal pole and yolk sac at least, so I hope you get a repeat scan. My first scan is today and I'm only 5+4 so I'm totally expecting to just see sac, and anything else will be a bonus for me. :)

Yes it can be to early.. Just bothers me because with my son i saw everything at the same point. Blah.
If i dont hear from my drs today ill be calling back to ask. I want another scan next week.

Hi everyone! I'd love to join you! I just found out that I am pregnant yesterday. It has completely caught me off guard, especially since me and my fiancé decided we weren't going to try but here we are lol. According to my calendar my due dat would be around May 27th. I feel very nervous since this is my first pregnancy and I have no idea what to expect. So far I have had to use the bathroom quite a bit, I have some serious heartburn and trouble sleeping!

So i need opinions.

My dr called and wants me to go in to talk to her tomorrow. She wouldnt talk to me over the phone. And i asked what the point was and they said because they wont refer me for another ultrasound or blood work until i see her.

So whatever ill go. I know the actual reason she wants me to go in is to talk about the liklihood of a blighted ovum.

But the thing is.. She will only send me for blood work once. Which is kind of pointless because one beta tells me nothing. And she doesnt do repeats. Knowing this, i dont care to sit at a walk in to get bloods done tomorrow for four hours because appts take three weeks to get so id have to do walk in.

Id prefer to just wait for the ultrasound and if my next ultrasound is off.. Then to do the blood work process.

What are your thoughts on this?

I would wait for an ultrasound. One beta does't mean much. Are you positive of your dates? Even one day off changes things. A heartbeat at 5w6d is on the early side. I definitely wouldn't call it a blighted ovum yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->