Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

^^^Gorgeous bump as usual :) I hope none of us have 41 week pics!

Sil had her baby boy at 2 this morning...he's adorable but now I want mine!!!

Congratulations to your sil. I hope we all have our bubbas very soon!

Xxx

Ive been big time nesting last 2 days and am shattered, i slept better for it last nite tho altho woke up couple times with period pains but im not convinced anything will happen yet

Ive got hosp today to see consultant, think im having a sweep, im not looking forward to it at all, quite nervous about it

Claire let us know how things go? And how the sweep goes! My sweep is Monday which I'm not looking forward to! I'm washing bedding etc today just encase baby comes this weekend! Ahhhh the wait!!!

Xxx

Well first couldnt find heartbeat, then suspected breech but after scan realised head down so im 2cm dilated and my waters are accessible to break, had sweep and booked in for another on mon, since then had 3 braxton hicks, last one was short but made my eyes water, eek

nice bump love. hopefully you won't have 41 week bump to show :)
nothing going on here except I've come down with another head cold.. wtf!! I had one like 3 weeks ago :cry: caught it from hubby. i'm hoping this baby sticks around inside until i'm over it

I decided against my sweep too mummy. glad baby is head down Claire! hopefully things will start for you soon xx

I'm still waiting too! Had my 40 wk appointment yesterday, the doctor did a sweep. He said he expects the baby to come by sometime tomorrow, but then we also set up another appointment for next Thursday so we'll see! I haven't had contractions or anything.

So its possible a few more bubbas could be arriving soon! Eek! I've just cleaned just encase baby shows up over the weekend!

Keep us updated on any progress ladies!

Hope all the new mummy's and bubbas are doing ok!

Xxxx

Yay ladies! So close! I have my first post date NST and ultrasound today. Hopefully everything is ok. I asked for a sweep twice but both times my cervix has still been posterior and firm and not dilated.

let us know how it goes Jess! too bad you aren't dilated at all, hopefully it'll start happening for you soon xx

Baby is perfect, just too comfy apparently! The placenta is working fine, fluid level is normal, and she did awesome on the NST.

I cant believe it, ive had my little girl, named her brooke, shes a tiny 5lb 1oz and was born at 8pm, only gas and air and niterally one push, amazing, were staying in tonite to have her blood sugars checked but hope to go home in the morning

omg Claire it all happened pretty quick for you! congratulations mamma!!! one push? good for you :D

Jess don't worry baby is gonna come any time now, great news she did perfect in the nst

Congratulations Claire! Well done on one push! She sounds perfect xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->