Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Still nothing here. Too bad stress doesn't make you go into labor though...yesterday I lost my daycare provider (found a new one thankfully but I about lost it then), and this morning I woke up to a text message that my sil and her baby were getting kicked out by her bf and had nowhere to go. We're the only family that has our own place...so now we have an 8 month old and someone who's 7 months pregnant living in our 2nd spare bedroom. We had to go get them and all their stuff earlier today.

Oh and I've had a headache all day, and my stomach has been yucky too and I cant stay off the toilet. So I have hemmorhoids from hell (that'll be fun when giving birth!). I hope this kid decides to come soon!

Jess sorry to hear about your goings on! Still no babe here either! I've had a slight headache and upset tummy too! My haemorrhoids aren't great either! Hehe! Not good! When is your next app? My sweep is tomorrow so I'm hoping that sets something off!!!!! Come on babies!

Hope everyone else is ok?

Xxx

oh hun you poor thing. How long will she be staying with you?
fc that something is going to start soon for you love xx

as for here nothing major going on- my cold is lessening but i'm still stuffed up. just got woken up by a Braxton Hicks that lasted about 5 mins. I thought it was going to go on forever and my belly would've been stuck like that lol

hope your sweep goes well!

Wonder who will be next??

Baby face glad your cold is getting a bit better. I dunno who will be next! We're all very close that's what I'm trying to tell myself!!! Wondering what my yellow bump will be!

Xxx

thanks love!! I don't know you ladies are both overdue I'd say its any minute now for you hehe.
we have a little yellow bump too :) can't wait to find out either!!!

I can't wait to find out!!! I'm hoping something happens soon! I'm too excited to keep waiting!!!!!! Xxx

Still nothing. And still have a headache. Dunno what that's all about. I plan to bounce on my ball as much as possible today...

Happy due date to me, I suppose. No sign of my yellow bump turning any other color anytime soon! On Thursday the doctor predicted I'd be in labor within 48 hrs... obviously he was wrong!

I'm going to do a little bouncing too :)
Happy due date Never!
I'm tomorrow! :)

Happy due date ladies! Any signs!? Any new babies?!?

I have midwife at 11 so hopefully ill have something to report!

Xxx

thanks love! nope no new signs except more and more bhs. how about you? ooh exciting let us know how it goes :)

So sweep went ok. She said I was 2cm and was easy to do so fingers crossed!! Bouncing on my ball so fingers crossed xxx

ooh great news mummy!! hope it starts something for you hun. i'm going to do a little bouncing as well & maybe dtd today. ready for baby!!
Jess when will they want to induce if you haven't gone on your own?

If she doesn't come by 41 weeks they'll schedule an induction for before 42 weeks. I really hope that I'm at least dilated enough for a sweep at my next appointment. I have to schedule it today.

I'm just frustrated because I get so many contractions but they never get worse or closer together. I don't want to be induced because I don't want drugs...this is screwing up all my plans! Lol

I'm starting to consider castor oil...I know its questionable, but I'm getting desparate.

Defo worth a try on the sweep front! I have another booked for Friday if no bubba then if still no bubba ill be induced on the 30th at 42 weeks. Fingers crossed something happens soon. I don't know much about castor oil so I can't really help you out there.

Xxx

i.don't know about castor oil either, but I heard out can give you a bad case of the poos lol!
have you tried nipple stimulation once the contractions start? you're supposed to do it between contractions. I was doing it last night and it brought on lots of bh's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->