mid term ttc!

No, not me. Only ov'd yesterday... :witch: should be due 2nd but as ov was late i guess it might be a longer cycle than normal....

on a better note, has anyone any news? good or bad?
When are you ladies testing this cycle?
Xx good luck everyone xX

Ah I hate when my cycles end up being longer then usual... it gives me a little too much hope even though I know it shouldn't. How many days later was your O?

I think I am 1DPO today (or maybe 2DPO). I really don't symptom spot anymore since it's always such a letdown and it's easy to find all sorts of things going on with your body that mean absolutely nothing. :dohh: I OV'd really late this month and I know it's ridiculous, but I already feel like I'm out for the month. The only symptom that I can't help spotting is the soreness of my nipps. :blush: They are VERY sore, but this sometimes happens before AF comes and she is due 1 week so I suspect it'll come early, even though I only ovulated about 2 days ago. TTC sucks.

I will be so glad when some ladies in here get their :bfp:!!!!! Good luck to us!:hugs:

Snap - I'm 1dpo with a really late ov! Not gonna bother symptom spotting, I'm rubbish at it! Think positive - sore nips= pg symptom!

Can I join in this thread too please? Have been trying for 6 months (and about 9 short cycles). Have also given up symptom spotting since last month when I had really sore nips and 'morning sickness', only to discover I had a tummy bug! Was gutted!

Ah I hate when my cycles end up being longer then usual... it gives me a little too much hope even though I know it shouldn't. How many days later was your O?

Well, about 4 months ago when I temped it was around cd18. Then I didn't track any signs for a while. Last month it was cd15. I've been taking bvits which are supposed to lengthen lp and/or move ov forward. With ov being cd19 this month I'm not really sure when I should expect :witch: or test. The whole time we've been ttc, regardless of when ov was, I've always had 27-29 day cycles though.??

When I started B vitamins my cycle went from being 28 days to 33 days long. Sucks that my cycle is longer, but it is good because now my LP is 13-14 days instead of only 10-11. But that first month it went up to 14 days, I was getting really excited... but yeah it was just cause of the vitamins.

Oh glad i wasnt the only one, dont mean to push people away but we would very soon be jousted out of ltttc!!

How is everyone today? Good i hope xx

ok well went to my appt she was lovely very sympathetic and very friendly, i explained i had been trying a while (didnt even say how long so i didnt lie) and i was worried cos i had the 1 ovary, anyway she looked at my notes and i have a yearly scan to check my left ovary to make sure a large cyst doesnt appear like the last one my last scan was in october where the doc afterwards said everything was fine! anyway she said well you only have 1 ovary and its polysistic i said WHAT!? she said yea thats what it says on the scan report and i said no one told me they said it looked fine, so i have a polysistic ovary! and she said its harder to get pregnant. But she did say its a good sign that my periods are regular and has ordered me for cd 21 progestrone tests to see if im ovulating and blood tests for when i get my period to check my hormone levels then she said if they show im not ovulating then i will be refferd to a gyne (oh and she still wants OH sperm checking)

So i feel like shit i cried when i come out of the surgery and i think i will probs cry all night i feel so cheated that they didnt even tell me what was happening with my body

Hey Claire, sorry for the late reply, I'm just now catching up. I'm so sorry you had such a crap doc in October that didn't think it was important to tell you your ovary is polycystic! I too would be making a scene back at that doc. I'm very glad your new doc is sympathetic and willing to help! I don't know yet whether polycystic ovaries is what I have, but I've done a lot of research about it, and the good thing is: it's treatable! They'll just give you some medicine, or even clomid to stimulate ovulation (if you're not ovulating), and then the success rates are pretty high I believe. Although it stinks there is a problem, it's great that it's a problem that can be dealt with and plenty of women go on to have successful pregnancies with polycystic ovaries. There are lots on here, so I'm sure you could find someone to talk to that has been through it.

I'm so glad that your OH is being so supportive. Keep us posted on the results of his sample. I'm sure you guys will go on to have a very healthy pregnancy and give your daughter a brother or sister in no time. :hugs:

hiya hun thanks for the reply! im not giving up hope yet im pretty sure i ovulate i have regular periods, pos opk, ov pain, cervix goes high soft and open etc maybe the quality of the eggs are poor this is what im thinking. Dont know if clomid makes the quality of the eggs better, are the bloods that have been ordered for me the same tests you had done? when do you get your reslts hun? let me know when u get them xx

Hi toptack! 9 cycles in 6 months! I am so jealous... Just kidding! Welcome to the board. :)

When I started B vitamins my cycle went from being 28 days to 33 days long. Sucks that my cycle is longer, but it is good because now my LP is 13-14 days instead of only 10-11. But that first month it went up to 14 days, I was getting really excited... but yeah it was just cause of the vitamins.

Last month I ovd on cd14 and had 14 day lp. Do you think lp will stay the same this month - so overall cycle is longer?? I'm a bit confused whether bvits move ov or lengthen lp or both??!!

Your LP will most likely stay the same this month. I ended up O'ing a day or so later then usual after starting the vitamins. But my LP remains at about 13 days. I have heard from other women on here that their LP lengthened, but their cycle remained about the same length, so they ended up O'ing earlier then in the past. Everyone has slightly different results, but it is worth is since it does lengthen your LP.

hi all/.. just a clarification.. im NOT TTC for just a month. if someone read it it was me.. it must be a typo.. sory of all the confusion... this is my 7 month TTC

where is everone in cycle.. im 1-2dpo.. :witch: due on 2nd March.. anyone else in same boat?

hi all/.. just a clarification.. im NOT TTC for just a month. if someone read it it was me.. it must be a typo.. sory of all the confusion... this is my 7 month TTC

where is everone in cycle.. im 1-2dpo.. :witch: due on 2nd March.. anyone else in same boat?

Im due 2nd - stay away :witch: lol xx

I'm not sure when I'm due, but I keep testing every few days. I may have O'ed a few days ago (I had EWCM, cramps - although this is the 2nd time this cycle so I think my body is messing with me!) If so, I'll be due around the same time as you aneageraussie...

I hope there are some :bfp:'s in here really soon!

Im due 2nd - stay away :witch: lol xx

stay far far away :witch:.. :)
when u think u will start testing?

I'm not sure when I'm due, but I keep testing every few days. I may have O'ed a few days ago (I had EWCM, cramps - although this is the 2nd time this cycle so I think my body is messing with me!) If so, I'll be due around the same time as you aneageraussie...

I hope there are some :bfp:'s in here really soon!

My OPK all over the place this month.. first i thought i O early this month and then 2 days ago i had this big EWCM.. oh well i have mde sure to BD every day since 8CD with exception of 11CD.
Also earlier when DH and i finshed the deed .. he told that he had a bit of EWCM on him.. any ideas? of whats that?

im not even due :witch: till 14th march soooo long away yet, nevermind its my week of :sex: next week whooo lol xxx

i will be lol persuading my OH isnt easy though he works so hard and is always knackered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->