mid term ttc!

Let me clarify: This cycle has been very confusing for me. I was using OPK's and had + around Jan. 28th. I also had EWCM and cramps. I started testing around Feb. 10th but kept getting :bfn:. Then, a few days ago I had cramps and EWCM again (but no OPK tests left). What I think happened was my body had a LH surge in Jan. but I never released the egg. Hopefully the other day I finally did ovulate. If so, I would expect :bfp: or :witch: around March 2nd.

Got it and There's that date again - March 2! So I am expecting big things from us since this date keeps coming up and I am excited to see who'll get their :bfp:'s- I have had a similar experience where I was fairly sure that the egg did not release. FX'd that that little egg got out of the chute and met the spermies for you BizyBee!

Well, I am off to try to find something to wear out to the Comedy Club tonight even though I really just want to lie down and obsess on the BnB, my OH is getting impatient. I will see/talk to you all tomorrow. Good luck and good night!

Man, there is so many of you girls testing on the 2nd, maybe I'll have to test a day or two early to test with all you!! :) Nah... better not. lol

hi all/.. just a clarification.. im NOT TTC for just a month. if someone read it it was me.. it must be a typo.. sory of all the confusion... this is my 7 month TTC

where is everone in cycle.. im 1-2dpo.. :witch: due on 2nd March.. anyone else in same boat?

I figured it was a typo hun! :) And it sounds like we are pretty close in our cycle to each other. I'm 3 dpo, I'll probably test around the 3rd or 4th!

How long is you cycle? mine is 26-28 day

Mine used to be 28 days... but since taking B vitamins to lengthen my LP its been 33 days. Kinda sucks that its longer in length, but its good my LP lengthened.

ooo there is lots of you testing around the same time im hoping to see lots of BFP's i hope this thread is lucky for us all xx

yeah i hope most of us in this thread gets :bfp:..
DH will be pretty gutted if i dnt get it this cycle.. he thinks he worked very "hard"..lol

yeah i hope most of us in this thread gets :bfp:..
DH will be pretty gutted if i dnt get it this cycle.. he thinks he worked very "hard"..lol

:rofl: Mine too! He calls me "the girl who cried ovulation" (in reference to the boy who cried wolf story) because I am always trying to pounce on him. I can't help that my body is freaking out and I have to be sure to catch the egg when it finally decides to release... :rofl:

my body playing games this cycle.. OPK all over the place.. so i decided to BD everyday after 8cd and today im 16cd.. i continue to tell my DH.. we have to catch the egg this time..lol...

OMG - I get a few hours sleep and miss 3 pages!!!! LOL!!

Well, add another March 2nd (ish) to the list. She should be due then but like Bobobaby i ov'd late so could be a bit later.
Have just counted up my tests and I have 4 frer, 1 supermarket, 1 cb digi and 5 ics.... all ready and waiting!!!

On the subject of sore bbs I get like a ache/pain usually in the left one only which then goes away after a few mins..???

There HAS to be some :bfp:'s here this month, surely..!

:dust:

thats the trick here Mrs.G u go away for few hours and u come back with heaps of catching up to do.. lol...
well im 1-2 dpo.. im feeling very tired for past days.. dunno why and sleeping like crazy.. im not spooting symptomps this time... i slept for 4 hours yesterday afternoon. and today 3 hours.
still i feel tired.. even cleaning huse making me exhausted.. oh well.. lets see what happens in next few days :)

FF has just given me this gem of information -

"Within a day or two of ovulation one of two things will happen: either the ovum will meet with a sperm and conception will occur, or the ovum will die. This is the deciding point in the cycle. Nothing you do after this point can affect whether or not conception occurs."

Anyone else feel completely helpless!??!!

Good grief, this board moves at quite a pace! :witch: is due on the 2nd March for me too - it really has got to be someone's lucky day, hasn't it!! Fx'ed for everyone xx

welcome toptack.. im 2nd March tester too.. there are few of us.. man thats really exciting

:rofl: Mine too! He calls me "the girl who cried ovulation" (in reference to the boy who cried wolf story) because I am always trying to pounce on him. I can't help that my body is freaking out and I have to be sure to catch the egg when it finally decides to release... :rofl:

:rofl:
I think mine feels like this too. I often have two or three patches of EWCM, so I'm always saying "I think it's time now", but then a few days later my temp doesn't rise, so then it all starts again. :rofl:

Claire, I had the CD3 hormone tests done, as well as a couple tests checking for specific disorders. Should have the results sometime this week.

Wow, good luck to everyone testing March 2!! I'm hoping we have lots of lucky BFPs in here!! I probably won't even be ovulating until March 2 or later, but I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

FF has just given me this gem of information -

"Within a day or two of ovulation one of two things will happen: either the ovum will meet with a sperm and conception will occur, or the ovum will die. This is the deciding point in the cycle. Nothing you do after this point can affect whether or not conception occurs."

Anyone else feel completely helpless!??!!

Ugh! I do, especially after reading that...

Yes, that definitely makes me feel even more helpless - and I wasn't sure that was possible.:rofl:

And now I am sad because those sore/painful bb's I talked about yesterday are gone. :cry: I mean, they are still a bit sore but not nearly as bad as yesterday?? Who knows. I am so over this month, but I can't wait to see who gets their :bfp:'s in March. As usual, I won't be testing unless the :witch: doesn't show. I really wish she'd just die for 9 months.

Sorry girls, didn't mean to send you into the depths of despair..... :cry:

Just found out that my SIL is having her 4th (in 5 yrs). She's one of those "he only has to look at me and I'm pg" type of girls...............:hissy:

anegaraussie oh mi god your DH must be knackered doing it every day from cd 8 haha good for him though there is no way i could get my OH to do it that much i have to make sure i dont start the :sex: marathon of to early or by the time ov comes he is to tierd! although saying that we got sum :sex: this afternoon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->