mid term ttc!

am i dreaming or did i see that someone on here had only been trying for one month?? I though the whole purpose of this thread was for people that were neither short or long term...i wouldnt consider 1 month as being mid term? :blush: not being mean but i though thats why we are here and not in ttc lol

I don't remember that. Although this thread has moved so quickly I could have easily missed it!

Jkskes, I am on CD43. I thought I ovulated on Jan. 28th (+OPK, EWCM, cramps), but I keep getting :bfn:'s. Then the other day, I had EWCM and cramps again. It's possible I ovulated really late (I have before and I've had anovulatory cycles). I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when :witch: gets me or I get a :bfp:!

ok well went to my appt she was lovely very sympathetic and very friendly, i explained i had been trying a while (didnt even say how long so i didnt lie) and i was worried cos i had the 1 ovary, anyway she looked at my notes and i have a yearly scan to check my left ovary to make sure a large cyst doesnt appear like the last one my last scan was in october where the doc afterwards said everything was fine! anyway she said well you only have 1 ovary and its polysistic i said WHAT!? she said yea thats what it says on the scan report and i said no one told me they said it looked fine, so i have a polysistic ovary! and she said its harder to get pregnant. But she did say its a good sign that my periods are regular and has ordered me for cd 21 progestrone tests to see if im ovulating and blood tests for when i get my period to check my hormone levels then she said if they show im not ovulating then i will be refferd to a gyne (oh and she still wants OH sperm checking)

So i feel like shit i cried when i come out of the surgery and i think i will probs cry all night i feel so cheated that they didnt even tell me what was happening with my body

So sorry hun for the bad news. I am hoping everything will work out for you. It's great that your cycles are still regular and my fingers are crossed that your testing brings back good results. xx :hug:

am i dreaming or did i see that someone on here had only been trying for one month?? I though the whole purpose of this thread was for people that were neither short or long term...i wouldnt consider 1 month as being mid term? :blush: not being mean but i though thats why we are here and not in ttc lol

I don't remember that. Although this thread has moved so quickly I could have easily missed it!

Jkskes, I am on CD43. I thought I ovulated on Jan. 28th (+OPK, EWCM, cramps), but I keep getting :bfn:'s. Then the other day, I had EWCM and cramps again. It's possible I ovulated really late (I have before and I've had anovulatory cycles). I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when :witch: gets me or I get a :bfp:!

Hello Bizybee.. thats a LONG cycle.. i hope u get :bfp: soon :happydance:

Morning ladies, hope you are all well

Claire, I am sorry to hear your news hun. Like the other girls said, it does not make it impossible. Your oh sounds so supportive and I just know the 2 of you will be absolutley fine - and soon be 3 of you!! :hug:

Bizy bee - you as so patient, it must be a nightmare having such long cycles! I could never wait a few weeks for :witch:, a few days drives me insane!!

Hold in there claire, you WILL get your miracle soon, my friend had a child young and he is downsyndrome, she started try again a few year ago and the doctor told her she wasnt ovulating and never would again, but she now has a healthy 1year old boy.
It WILL happen hun, and in the meantime tell your OH that doctors orders is to get plenty of :sex: xx
It good he OH is so caring and interested xx
Keep us posted

:

Nope, it is not your imagination - I caught that too and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who saw it.:rofl:

I think I am 1DPO today (or maybe 2DPO). I really don't symptom spot anymore since it's always such a letdown and it's easy to find all sorts of things going on with your body that mean absolutely nothing. :dohh: I OV'd really late this month and I know it's ridiculous, but I already feel like I'm out for the month. The only symptom that I can't help spotting is the soreness of my nipps. :blush: They are VERY sore, but this sometimes happens before AF comes and she is due 1 week so I suspect it'll come early, even though I only ovulated about 2 days ago. TTC sucks.

I will be so glad when some ladies in here get their :bfp:!!!!! Good luck to us!:hugs:

I think I am 1DPO today (or maybe 2DPO). I really don't symptom spot anymore since it's always such a letdown and it's easy to find all sorts of things going on with your body that mean absolutely nothing. :dohh: I OV'd really late this month and I know it's ridiculous, but I already feel like I'm out for the month. The only symptom that I can't help spotting is the soreness of my nipps. :blush: They are VERY sore, but this sometimes happens before AF comes and she is due 1 week so I suspect it'll come early, even though I only ovulated about 2 days ago. TTC sucks.

I will be so glad when some ladies in here get their :bfp:!!!!! Good luck to us!:hugs:

Snap - I'm 1dpo with a really late ov! Not gonna bother symptom spotting, I'm rubbish at it! Think positive - sore nips= pg symptom!

[QUOTE/]Snap - I'm 1dpo with a really late ov! Not gonna bother symptom spotting, I'm rubbish at it! Think positive - sore nips= pg symptom![/QUOTE]

Yay! I have a buddy!:happydance:

:

Nope, it is not your imagination - I caught that too and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who saw it.:rofl:

the sore nipples after ovulation could be a sign that the progesrone (spelling?) has gone up which happens after ovulation so its a good indicator that ovulation took place, you are by no means out yet!! PMA!

wow this thread is growing quick, i had sore nips on the day i O.. i hv no other symtopms.. i really hope we get our:bfp: soon..
Im 1-2DPO

Morning ladies, hope you are all well

Claire, I am sorry to hear your news hun. Like the other girls said, it does not make it impossible. Your oh sounds so supportive and I just know the 2 of you will be absolutley fine - and soon be 3 of you!! :hug:

Bizy bee - you as so patient, it must be a nightmare having such long cycles! I could never wait a few weeks for :witch:, a few days drives me insane!!

Ugh, it gets very frustrating at times but I've gotten used to it. It's sad when my buddies are done with their cycle and I am still waiting to Ov. At least I fit in here! On a positive note, my last cycle was 53 days compared to the one before it (72)! Before that I didn't really keep track but they were around 50 days...

ok well went to my appt she was lovely very sympathetic and very friendly, i explained i had been trying a while (didnt even say how long so i didnt lie) and i was worried cos i had the 1 ovary, anyway she looked at my notes and i have a yearly scan to check my left ovary to make sure a large cyst doesnt appear like the last one my last scan was in october where the doc afterwards said everything was fine! anyway she said well you only have 1 ovary and its polysistic i said WHAT!? she said yea thats what it says on the scan report and i said no one told me they said it looked fine, so i have a polysistic ovary! and she said its harder to get pregnant. But she did say its a good sign that my periods are regular and has ordered me for cd 21 progestrone tests to see if im ovulating and blood tests for when i get my period to check my hormone levels then she said if they show im not ovulating then i will be refferd to a gyne (oh and she still wants OH sperm checking)

So i feel like shit i cried when i come out of the surgery and i think i will probs cry all night i feel so cheated that they didnt even tell me what was happening with my body

Hey Claire, sorry for the late reply, I'm just now catching up. I'm so sorry you had such a crap doc in October that didn't think it was important to tell you your ovary is polycystic! I too would be making a scene back at that doc. I'm very glad your new doc is sympathetic and willing to help! I don't know yet whether polycystic ovaries is what I have, but I've done a lot of research about it, and the good thing is: it's treatable! They'll just give you some medicine, or even clomid to stimulate ovulation (if you're not ovulating), and then the success rates are pretty high I believe. Although it stinks there is a problem, it's great that it's a problem that can be dealt with and plenty of women go on to have successful pregnancies with polycystic ovaries. There are lots on here, so I'm sure you could find someone to talk to that has been through it.

I'm so glad that your OH is being so supportive. Keep us posted on the results of his sample. I'm sure you guys will go on to have a very healthy pregnancy and give your daughter a brother or sister in no time. :hugs:

Hey girls I'm 3dpo... looks like there is a few of us in the tww. It'll be exciting to see which of us gets a :bfp:! (hopefully all of us!)

xxx:hugs:

I thought I saw this too, but I thought maybe I just misread it. :blush:

Girlies, I'm worried you mean me.... Just re-read my post where I said it was 1st month using cbfm and wondered if i hadn't made it clear??:dohh:

No Mrs. G, I thought I read someone said this month or last month was their first month ttc. I don't really want to go back through 18 pages of posts to find it, but I wasn't thinking of you. Not to worry! :) I'm glad you are here with us.

Thanks hun. I had a look back too and couldnt see but then saw my own post and worried!!!
:dohh:

Hi girls, can I join? I am coming up on 9 months (although only a few cycles since they are sooooo long). I am really frustrated with my cycles! They have always been a little irregular, but way worse since coming off of the pill. I have already had some testing done (HSG, CD3 bloodwork) and now I'm waiting for my AF so we can continue with my paperwork/tests.

I had a look back also b/c I really can't remember. Couldn't find anyone that said first month. Were you thinking of me? Since I said 9 months but only a few cycles? My cycles are so long I have only had 4 since I started almost 9 months ago.

Girlies, I'm worried you mean me.... Just re-read my post where I said it was 1st month using cbfm and wondered if i hadn't made it clear??:dohh:

I was trying to figure out where this was at and found it on page 12...aneageraussie said last month was her first month ttc. Could be a typo?? Not sure. Anyways, is anyone getting close to testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->