mid term ttc!

lol oh about the jitteryness you got, I am pretty sure I had that to. I couldn't sit down and read or focus for the life of me when I was taking clomid.

I am on central nervous system now I think then off to cranial stuff.

Howdy Gals! :flower:

Well I'm finally online in the new house. It's taken a bit of effort to get the broadband transferred (plus a number of irate phone calls from me) but we're there! Whoop!

DH managed to get our freeview box working yesterday so we now have digital TV the only problem is I can't seem to get it to work this evening :blush: so I'm going to have to wait for DH to get home and show me what I'm doing wrong. Man I hate having to admit a weakness! :dohh:

Well I'm 7DPO and nothing exciting to report. My BBs are a little tender but that always happens and I've had some twinges in my right ovary, but again that always happens (I have a few cysts). To be honest I'm not particularly hopeful this month as our timings weren't great but we'll see.

I've had such a busy day at work it's just so nice to be back in my lovely new home! :happydance:

I am 4dpo leila! SO we'll be close. It's not my month though, I know it's not.

I'm all of a dither at the moment. I found out yesterday that I have been cast in a play the performances of which are in March. The play is about the history of the coal miners strikes in Tyneside and has some folk songs in which are nice little tunes. It's at my local theatre group and my Dad is stage managing so it should be fun.

So, what's my problem? Well, as you know I'm in the 2WW which means I'm currently a crazy lady. If I am successful this month (yeah right!) I would be 5 months pregnant when the play is performed which could be tricksy. After this cycle I can't try until Jan as DH is away at all the crucial times so that's not a problem.

I know that I shouldn't be worrying about this until I get that BFP (again, yeah right!) but I can't help it! My sister is getting married in September and ever since she set the date I've been trying to contigency plan for being at different stages of pregnancy or post childbirth :dohh:

Leila I know how you feel! I always plan around that and say what if I am! But it hasn't happened yet and with ICSI coming up in the next few months I should at least have a better idea of when I would which is nice. That is if it works.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I do the same thing. Recently some of my Disney roommates have been planning a reunion and they were thinking April. I told them to go for it, but that I was doing fertility treatments and if they worked I would be 3rd tri in April and unable to fly. Basically, you're not alone. :winkwink:

All this year I have been doing the same thing expecting that I will be this or that many weeks pregnant when we go on this holiday or to a particular event and then I am so disappointed when I'm not!

Now I just accept that it will happen when it is meant to(fingers crossed sooner rather than later I am no getting any younger:sad2:)

Leila- you know what they say new house new baby:winkwink:

Sleep is an important commodity because rest will help your body be more receptive to changes that you want to happen. So get your rest and relax, it'll all work out.

Skittles then where is my baby!!!???? :rofl:

I have felt like crap lately ladies, well mostly today although my temps finally went up!!! I hope they stay up. I don't like weird low temps.

I think I may need to go back on the B Vits - AF has shown up a day early this month - on CD25/11DPO. As they are so light it's difficult to know what to count as CD1 until a day or so after the fact.

Anyway, my concerns about the play are now solved (yippee!) and for the first time in over a year I didn't mind quite so much that I'm not pregnant. What is a bummer is that now I don't have any opportunity until January. After 14 months I guess another 3 won't kill me.

That's a great attitude you have miss fay. Zen, we all need to be zen. :winkwink:

lol I have been more relaxed this month then any other I think. But thats cause I Have been to busy with school and life.

Thats good though. I think we could all use a little distraction.

Please can you pass some of that relaxing attitude on me...i burst into tears with my hubby on Friday....now 11/12 dpo and am sure this month is a bust too:cry:. Thought I was coping much better but some days it just seems so hard!

Skittles we all have that, I cry probably once a day cause I want a baby, tv, seeing babies thinking about them, it all triggers me off, even taylor swifts new song you belong with me has me blubbering. So I am afraid I can't answer your question... I need that advice to.

10dpo for me and temp drop :( whatever. Off to work.

:hugs: to you both.

It is terribly hard. I was at rehearsal this afternoon and the choreographer (who was the year below me at school) was there with her baby who looked to be about 10 weeks old. I wasn't expecting it and it gave me a little start when I saw him.

One of the things that gets me is watching tv programmes with an unplanned pregnancy in the storyline. It makes me want to shake my fist at the screen! There seem to be so many of them too! :dohh:

I hear ya leila! It's like in real life it's not just that easy or in tv when two characters are like we're going to start trying and then boom they are pregnant next episode!!!! ARG!

I have had terrible lower back pain for the last couple of days, it was bad today. I don't know what I did to it!

My favorite phrase is FML. After this conversation however, I think FOL is more appropriate (Fu*@ our lives) haha

PS. This sucks. There's no two ways about it.

I like fml. FML my midterm sucked balls. That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->