mid term ttc!

Please can I join this thread? Not getting much inspiration over at TTC at the moment. Everyone is getting pregnant and I am feeling left behind! I am pleased for people but starting to think it is never going to be my turn - we are just about to move on to cycle 9! I never thought it would take this long to conceive! I guess you can tell I'm not feeling very positive today! Sorry to rant!!!

of course you can girl. There isn't a whole lot of action in here lately as we've had a rush of graduates ourselves. But it's all good. Little piece of advice though.... If you feel like you are about to loose your mind waiting to get to that 1 yr mark to get tested.... lie to your doctor. I actually went in about 2 months early. They can't tell by looking at "the goods" how long you've been trying, so I would just say you and DH have been going at it like rabbits since last November. That is, if you want to get tested :D

Welcome!

Welcome Tateypot......it sure is a frustrating game!

As Alison mentioned a few ladies have recently graduated from the group which is really great news but sad for us still left here.

Hope your journey is quick and your BFP is just around the corner:hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! AF due tomorrow for me and I already know she is on her way!!! Really felt like we had got it right this month but still no joy!
Might try acupuncture next month - a friend reckoned it helped her!
xx

Im back!! Been away on holiday.. Had HSG all clear so really pleased with that.. (but it freaking hurt)

Did have my follow up appointment with gyno last week but had to cancel as decided to take a long derserved holiday and then back a week tomoz!!
Hoping there start me on clomid and met to help with my pcos and long cycles as i am on cd50 odd today, think hsg messed it up a little but had some spotting so expecting AF shortly!!

How is everyone else getting on??
xx

For once I actually felt positive over the last couple of days. AF due Sun - never really late and as always started to feel cramps so assumed it had started. Anyway had a couple of small bits of blood but then NOTHING and I stupidly dared to think that it was implantation bleeding. Anyway temp stayed high this morning and I POA OPK and got two lines. I genuinely allowed myself to think that we might be on our way to a BFP. Anyway went shopping today and stocked up on tests to only nip to the loo and see af had arrived!!! AAAHHHHHGGHH.... I was gutted - normally I manage to be ok about everything but I just managed to get to my car before the tears started!
Def think I am going to go the docs now and see what they say. Will prob tell a white lie and say we have been trying for 12 months.
Hope you are all doing ok. Beauty, glad everything went ok with the HSG!

I am back on Bnb! Did ya guys miss me?

I had to lie and tell my doc 12 months at 8 months cause she wouldn't send us in and I knew something was wrong. I was right.

Af got me to no surprise, was actually excited as I got to call clinic again. Now she is almost out the door, tomorrow will be spotting then nothing.

SOrry witch came skittles and tateypot

Hey ladies this section seems to be slowing down, so thought i would see how everyone is plodding on?? And has anyone got anything nice planned for weekend??

Well my AF i think is round corner had the brown cm spotting past few days, back to consultant next week fingers crossed ladies she starts me on some medication as this is my longest cycle to date being somewhere around cd60 odd

Roll on weekend, i cant wait to just get home and relax..anyone got anything planned for halloween?? Any fancy dress parties??

I quite fancy a large glass of wine ltr hope your all ok ladies

xx

Hey there!

I'm doing ok. Have been super busy for the last 2 weeks which looks like continuing for another couple of weeks then I'll have some peace and quiet... oh hang on, I'll have to do my Christmas shopping! :dohh:

On the TTC front nothing is happening because DH is away for the key dates until January. We were only able to BD on CD10 this cycle so I know that I'm out of the race for the moment.

I'm off to the British Museum's Mexican Day of the Dead event on Sunday which looks like it's going to be good fun. Lots of free events, seminars etc.

I'll be having a late night tonight as it's the last night of the show that I've been doing for the last week and a bit and we're having a party when the show's over. I expect that much of tomorrow will be spent :sleep:.

Sounds nice leila! Sorry DH is away for those days. If it makes you feel better mine is here but it's not going to happen! So I am in the same boat just different reasons.

Me, well I am studying lots, got to finals next week. I'll be handing out candy unless something pops up, most of the things we do these days are last minute. Dh is off so we'll take it easy and greet the kiddies. I am on cd7 and this cycle is going so slow. I just want to call the period hotline again.

I am going to a wedding tomorrow. Got a new dress so looking forward to glaming up! On ttc front I had bloods taken at the doc's on Thurs so get results on Monday! Looking forward to some feedback one way or another!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Well good luck on your bloods tateypot and enjoy the wedding.

Howdy! I hope everyone has had/is having a good weekend. I had a great Friday night. It was the last night of the show I've been doing (an amateur production of Godspell). The show went well (completely sold out) and the aftershow party was great fun. We ended up playing a game whereby you take turns to pick up an empty cereal box with your teeth but you're only allowed to touch the floor with your feet (ie no hands or knees). When everyone has had a go then an inch is cut off the top of the box and it gets smaller and smaller so you need to be flexible to get lower and lower to the floor. I managed to keep going until the box was just a piece of flat card and I just couldn't get it. One of the other girls did though which was very impressive! I'm in agony now, pulled muscles! :dohh:

We've been off to the Mexican Day of the Dead event at the British Museum today. Hundreds of people were there but it was good fun. DH finally met the baby of my friend (born almost 10 weeks ago). It was so cute, he had tears in his eyes when he held her. I suspected that he would! Goodness knows what he'll be like when he first holds our baby.

Funny you should mention Day of the dead. My sister and her family are big into mexican culture so tonight we went to the cemetary and had a make shift Day of the Dead celebration at my grandmother grave. The decorations were beautiful and we ate Steak and Shake which was her favorite. My sister even brought some for her (apparently you're supposed to do that). It was surprisingly nice and not at all creepy being at the cemetary at night.

WHat is day of the dead?

Yay for learning catheters tomorrow... boo for having to do it to a guy in the very imminent future.

well ladies I had my 1st appointment with the fertility nurse today.....she was very nice but it really ended up as just a tick boxing exercise...i had a couple of other bloods (rubella again and sickle screen) taken and now have to wait till early dec for the proper appointment with the FS.

She was horrified to hear my GP wanted to put me on Clomid with a progesterone level of 70... she said i would more than likely have had over stimulation!

Hopefully I will have an HSG to rule out any blockages...this seems to be the only likely problem stopping us conceiving......started to panic today in case they are both blocked, have no idea how long the wait would be for IVF!!:cry:

Should be about to ovulate today or tomorrow but already feel this month will be another bust:cry:

Hope all your PMA is better than mine :hugs:

Skittles I took clomid and my Progesterone was a 75 and I had no issues with it. Was told it shouldn't harm me much just a few side effects.

I have updated my journal if anyone is interested about my clinic apt earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->