mid term ttc!

Headaches aren't out of the ordinary for me. I'm sure I did get a headache, but I get them so often that I haven't the faintest idea if it was from the clomid or not :shrug:

Hey ladies!

Hope you're having a good weekend. I've had a busy day - lots of rushing around shopping and more unpacking. This afternoon was great though - my friend who had her baby almost 6 weeks ago came round to see the new house and we spent the afternoon drinking tea, eating cake and catching up. I was able to have lots of cuddles with the baby too :mrgreen:

DH is back in the early hours of Sunday morning and as ov is looming momma will be getting some lovin'! :winkwink:

Have fun getting lovin leila!

Well the clomid headaches suck! I don't get headaches often so I am not so good at dealing with that kind of pain. Things seem to be evening out though, still getting hot flashes.

Im on cd45 today ladies, hsg scan next week and i bet they wont do it if AF is here!! Why is it this cycle it would have to be bloody a long one!! ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I ask for one thing to go right yet nothing does!! Bloody pcos messes my cycles up, and the clomid last cycle must not of worked due to it being a long cycle!!

Oh well here is hoping that ugly witch shows asap!!
xx

Wow, I have missed so much while I've been MIA! I am SOOOO happy for you aneageraussie and BoBoBaby1!!!!!! Congratulations!. You have no idea how this brought a smile to my face when I (finally) checked into the midtermttc and saw your BFPs! God bless you!
All of our tests have come back fine, the "unexplained infertility" thing. We've been trying for 16 months now, and the Doc just prescribed Clomid for me. I am a little nervous about the side effects, but feeling positive about our outcome. I just wish AF would hurry up and come. I feel like it's about to come (a week early) as I'm cramping today, back is killing me and I keep wanting to cry. Luckily my breasts aren't as sore as they usually get. So good to see you all! God Bless and Fairy Dust

mrsmacnamara, I just took clomid for the first time it wasn't bad I had headaches and weird dreams and lots of ovary sensations. On cd12 now waiting to O. We've been ttc for 15 months, and are on a waiting list for ICSI due to extreme male factor infertility.

Good luck with the clomid.

Yea, clomid isn't that bad. It's just a matter of figuring out how it effects you. I wouldn't worry. Good luck!!!

Good luck with your test Beauty. Hope all goes well.

Mrsmcnamara, I'm becoming an old pro with Clomid and it really isn't all that bad. I hope you don't have any side effects!

I have been still getting the worst side effects! Headaches and vision issues... it sucks I feel like shit.

Thanks allison, I get temporary relief but it always comes back. I hope it won't be this bad with the ICSI drugs.

Yay done 2 courses now and the other 2 start tomorrow.... sigh. :rofl:

I got an almost positive opk today so will get one tomorrow and O by cd16! Earliest ever for me! Normally I O on cd19. So will be a 30 day cycle! Yay clomid for that boo clomid for the side effects.

Hey ladies...can I come back :blush:

I feel in a bit of a limbo at the moment..in the mid of cycle 14 now. All of my blood tests have come back normal, cycles are 27/28 days and DH sperm analysis came back as very good.

Got referred by my GP last week to a FS so just waiting for an appointment. I think it will be November now before I see anyone:sad2:.

Off to my acupuncturist this afternoon this will be by 5th session(3rd cycle)...I think it is definitely making a difference no more spotting before AF and only red flow no yukkie brown blood(sorry TMI!).

Well it is nice to be back x:hugs:

Welcome back skittles! We need all the people we can get our group is dwindling. There are just four of us now.

I miss everyone else to! It's kind of depressing huh?

Have you started your clomid again wishin? I am 2dpo today. Not one for symptom spotting in either case.

Just started it today actually. Did you ever have a cocktail while you were on it? I took it tonight and had a martini (pixi stick... so good) then a little while later had stomach issues. Could it have been that? I'm not sure what else it could have been. Hmmm The bottle doesn't say anything about not drinking though. I don't know. Whatever.:shrug:

I don't think I did drink while on it so not sure. What does the pamphlet that comes with it say? You could always ask a pharmacist.

Most of my symptoms are finally gone now that I Have ovulated. 3dpo for me. Got my cross hairs today eventhough I took my temp way late.

Well back to studying homeostasis! Woohoo.... not. I hate studying.

Oh and HAPPY TURKEY DAY LADIES!

I've never seen any mention of drinking, but that's probably why. I'm just special like that.:winkwink:

Homeostasis..... exciting.:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->