• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

mid term ttc!

Yep, you could be right. I'm going to leave it for a couple of days. If there's still no sign by Monday I'll test again.

This sounds awful but I'm going to a very lovely hotel on Sunday for a champagne tasting 3 course meal (web address below if you fancy taking a look). It's a gorgeous art deco hotel just off the Devon coast. Anyhow, it's costing £65 a head and I LOVE my champagne. I kind of don't want to know if I'm pregnant so I can enjoy myself. After that I don't mind not drinking! Who knows, by then AF may have shown up so I won't be feeling guilty!

If I did ov late it would be quite ironic as I was so morose this month that I didn't have a chance and moaned so much on the phone to DH :dohh:

I'll keep you all posted :winkwink:

https://www.burghisland.com/

Keep us posted huni :) I hope you ovulate late and you get that BFP babe..

Well cd8 for me on the clomid and no symtons.. Started the nookie business last night and going to do it as often as possible up until like cd22 just to cover!!

Got a new digi clear blue opk so gonna start using that on monday as its 5 days then after my last tablet and they say 5 to 10 days you should ovulate!!

I have dull back ache (but i get that anyway) not sure if thats my mind thinkin its the clomid making me have back ache!! Just gotta plod on i suppose and try to stay positive but that is slight fading after 16 months of ttc now!!

Least its nearly wkend, which is a bonus xx

Leila even if you are preggers as long as you don't get smashed or totally wasted you'll be fine. Take sips it won't hurt. I had a friend who was pregnant and didn't know and she partied for a couple of weeks getting totally loaded I think a couple of times and baby was fine so just take it easy and don't guzzle.

Beauty I hear you! We got our BFP on our 16th cycle! As for the clomid I think I o'd 9 day after last pill. Good luck.

Beauty, good luck!

Thanks for the positive thoughts. I've had a very, very small amount of pale spotting today (although I spent all of this afternoon feeling like AF was *just* arriving). Still have no idea what's going on.

Managed to take my mind off it for a few hours by having an absolute blast with my Mum. We both took the afternoon off work and she came up to London. We had a look around Covent Garden and then hit Oxford Street - mainly looking at handbags. Girlie heaven!! We were both successful on the handbag front, plus gorgeous leather gloves which were in the sale and a complete bargain. It was so good not to have to think about what time it was, had a few drinks, a lovely Thai dinner and lots of chatting. My Dad's been so ill for the last few months that Mum needed cheering up and we had a great time :happydance:

Will have to wait and see what the next couple of days holds but I've got a super fun weekend lined up!

x

It's official, I have a crazy body. I started spotting a couple of days ago and today I've had cramping and red spotting but still no clear sign of it being CD1. I've had enough spotting to know that AF is coming but even on CD33/34 she's not shown up properly. Very odd.

Anyway, had an absolutely amazing weekend. The spotting was heavy enough yesterday for me to enjoy my champagne tasting lunch without feeling any guilt or worry that I could be pregnant so that was good.

Onwards and upwards I guess. Let's see if this was just a rogue cycle.

Hope you are all doing well my lovelies.

x

Leila fae glad you had such a good weekend! Did you test again just incase?

Lelia, maybe its just late ovulation, if you had spotting your AF will prob show up in few days :(

Im cd12 today, 6 days after my last 50mg clomid, my CP is quite dry today so unsure if these tablets are working, cd12 is still real early for me to ovulate just hoping the EPO increase my CM as last cycle i had quite alot!!

xx

Fingers crossed for you beauty.

CD1 for me today - at last! To be honest after the last week I'm actually glad to know definitively what's going on! Also means that for the first time since having my implant out I'm having a 'proper' AF.

I'm now looking forward to a fabulous Christmas, complete with bubbly! Who knows when I'm going to ovulate or what my cycle will be like this time. I'll be seeing a bit of DH over Christmas but he's not home properly until mid Jan. By then I'll have a better idea of what's going on. In the meantime we can *ahem* keep practicing when we do get to see each other! :blush:

Practicing is fun! I miss it cause now I am to sick to have fun like that most days! Although I wouldn't trade it I do miss my :sex:

hi ladies sorry i have been missing in action.......glad to hear everyones spirits are still high.

The trip to Devon sounded lovely Leila.....glad you managed to not let AF spoil it!:hugs:

Beauty- I haven't taken clomid not sure about the effects but I have seen quite a few ladies do suffer from less fertile cm than normal but I don't think it should cause you too much trouble in getting your BFP:hugs:

I'm back in the game again after a miserable last 3 weeks...still dreaming of a perfect BFP before Christmas....we decided to start trying again straight away so you never know:winkwink:

I am excited you started trying right away again skittles! I took the clomid and noticed I was a bit dryer but tmi - as long as I got turned on while DTD all was wet enough. I just wouldn't recommend DTD if you're not really into it and if you do for procreation sake use preseed!

Hey Skittles, hoping your journey here wont be long..

Im praying for a BFP for my xmas presants but in 17months of ttc and not even a sniff of one my faith is stopping to go :(

I am hoping this clomid gives my ovaries a kick up the bum, but im not so sure!!

Im glad your trying again, it will only be a matter on time for your BFP xx

I am excited you started trying right away again skittles! I took the clomid and noticed I was a bit dryer but tmi - as long as I got turned on while DTD all was wet enough. I just wouldn't recommend DTD if you're not really into it and if you do for procreation sake use preseed!

Im not real dry just bit more than normal, however it might not be my fertile period yet so im hoping i get more CM!! I dont wanna use any lube i dont wanna spoil the chance of the swimmers trying to make it on time to there date! :happydance:

I dont wanna miss the chance, only 3 months worth of clomid and i really wanna try and do the whole every other day nookie up until cd21 at least, to cover all basis!! Its hard enough not having normal periods or long periods where i have no idea when i ovulate to now trying to know when i ovulate on pills :growlmad:

So god damn hard making a baby!! xx

It is hard making a baby! I say pooh on you to all those who think it is easy!

It is hard making a baby! I say pooh on you to all those who think it is easy!

Hear hear!

Well I have a lovely weekend lined up. After food shopping tomorrow morning (boo) I'm off to visit my friend in her new house (along with her gorgeous baby). DH is home for Sunday and my Mum and Dad, sister and her fiance are coming over to ours for dinner - it's going to be fun! :happydance:

Hi ladies! :flower: Belated Happy New Year!!

Hope you are all well. I'm enjoying a nice break from work and I still have 2 days left! Whoop! I'm in the 2ww at the moment so I'm trying not to symptom spot. My last cycle was crazy long so I have no idea when AF is due, I'm just going to roll with it - well I'll try to! :fool:

Hey ladies
I not been on here much at moment trying to take a back seat, hoping 2010 is alot nicer year for me than last year..

Happy new year ladies, how is everyone else getting on?
xx

I seem to have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. After my crazy long cycle last time I appear to be having a stupidly short one this time :growlmad:

I'm only CD24 so approx 10 DPO and I have had brown spotting all day today so it seems that AF is on her way. My body is rubbish.

I used to be so regular, now I'm all over the place. Sigh.

How's everyone else getting along? We've had quite a bit of snow but it's not stopped me from getting to work (not sure if that's good or not :dohh:). My sister and I had fun building a snowman last night and we're both in our thirties! I'm trying to post a photo but the file is too big and I can't work out how to make it smaller.

Well I finally had my first RE appointment. After DH gets his semen analysis done and I have a PCOS test done, I am going to get started on some fertility meds to help me ovulate! :yipee: I think I'm going to start with Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"