mid term ttc!

Hand in there leila! He will come home and you will get right back to it in no time, it's almost christmas after all. Is there any chance you can go and visit him for a couple of days?

Unfortunately I can't see him at the crucial times before Christmas however he's back home in mid Jan until mid March. If we're still TTC by the time he goes away again I'll be taking strategic days off work to go and 'visit' him!

For those ladies in the UK did anyone see Gavin and Stacey last night? They're TTC and there was an amusing part of the episode where Stacey was desperately trying to prise Gavin away from a family meal to BD and by the time she managed it he was totally drunk and fell asleep. Chuckle!

I missed it last night but i will catch it tonight.. lol
xxx

Hi girls. Just stopping in to see how you are doing. I can see there are a few of us left who are still playing this TTC game. I hope we all can graduate very soon. xx :dust:

Sorry to see your news skittles. I'm here if you need me. :hugs:

We don't get that program out her.
Leila you make sure you jump your DH when he is home!

Well girls, as we all know we need to grab all the 'positives' we can while waiting for our BFP.

For me, I've broken my own record today. Since I have been TTC I have NEVER had a 28 day cycle :happydance: The most I have managed has been 26 days and for several months it was 25. I know that a couple of days extra isn't much and that it's only brought me up to the average but it's so good for me. My LP is also usually 10 or 11 days so I'm uber chuffed that I've exceeded that this month.

I know I can't be PG because DH and I only BD'd once this month and that was on CD20 so AF will be showing up very soon. If I can keep this up then my chances are looking better in 2010. :thumbup:

Well girls, as we all know we need to grab all the 'positives' we can while waiting for our BFP.

For me, I've broken my own record today. Since I have been TTC I have NEVER had a 28 day cycle :happydance: The most I have managed has been 26 days and for several months it was 25. I know that a couple of days extra isn't much and that it's only brought me up to the average but it's so good for me. My LP is also usually 10 or 11 days so I'm uber chuffed that I've exceeded that this month.

I know I can't be PG because DH and I only BD'd once this month and that was on CD20 so AF will be showing up very soon. If I can keep this up then my chances are looking better in 2010. :thumbup:
Wow, that's great! :happydance: I can't wait for 28 day cycles!!

Yikes somedaymama, I've been looking at your charts and your cycles are long! I was thinking today and trying to decide what's worse, long cycles or short cycles and I came to the conclusion that they both suck! :hugs:

Yay for normal cycle! Mine was 34 days always and it drove me nuts! I had a 15 day LP!

Yikes somedaymama, I've been looking at your charts and your cycles are long! I was thinking today and trying to decide what's worse, long cycles or short cycles and I came to the conclusion that they both suck! :hugs:
Yes they are long! and yes they do suck either way! :winkwink:

I had read yours wrong, now I see yours were too short. Was your luteal phase too short, or do you just have a short time before you ovulate? Either way, a normal 28 day is best!

The annoying thing about my looong cycles is waiting for ovulation. People talk about the 2ww being long, but I usually have to wait at least 4 weeks just for ovulation! I honestly though my last cycle was never going to end. :haha:

Somedaymama how long your cycles?
Are they as bad as mine cd65 (being longest) and i had my earliest this cycle in time to start clomid on cd33!! That was amazing for me, i was real pleased!! lol

I wud love short cycles, I think my LP is 14days i think thats average isnt it??

So girls started the clomid took last tablet this morning, now waiting and praying they show me a smiley face on my new digi ovulation test!! Any idea when to test with them things? And do i have to hold my wee in for some long? I know you had to with them ebay cheap ones, they never did work for me!

Lelia, well done for getting a longer cycle have you been taking anything to help increase the LP?

xxxx

My cycles and my LP have both been short. I agree that cycles being short is good, but LP being short is not - how is a beanie supposed to stick?

I've been taking B Vits for ages and it hasn't usually made that much difference. I stopped the vits for a few months and started spotting on CD22 so I decided to start taking them again. Still no sign of AF today :wacko:

I did a test last night (because in the past when I've done that AF has shown up right after!) and as expected it was BFN. Hasn't chivvied AF along as yet though. I'm so confused. I'm usually so regular that this is completely out of the ordinary for me. I've done nothing different this month.

May be the vits are working for you now.

Beauty You should pee on them between 1pm and 5pm for best results, when I was on clomid I started opks cd11 cause you O anywhere from 5 to 9 ish days after but if you have longer cycles it likely won't be till the 9 day area. I would still BD every second day though just in case, that way you know your bases are covered.

Somedaymama how long your cycles?
Are they as bad as mine cd65 (being longest) and i had my earliest this cycle in time to start clomid on cd33!! That was amazing for me, i was real pleased!! lol

I wud love short cycles, I think my LP is 14days i think thats average isnt it??
No, mine aren't anywhere near that bad. Normal is about 42 days, last month was 48 or 49 days. At least you have a good LP!!

See its me i hate long bloody cycles!! This one was the best cd33 i was GOB SMACKED!!
No idea if its my body being slow after bc or the pcos!!
I started my clomid and had last pill yesterday, not actually feeling any symtons, not sure if thats a bad thing tho!
xx

Hi girls,

Just checking in. Still no AF yet for me. Not sure how I feel about that. Actually, I do know... CONFUSED! :wacko:

x

Did you have sex anywhere within 5 days up to ov?

Nope, we only had sex once because he's been away working. That was on CD19 and as I usually ov around CD14 that's 5 days after!

The only error there *could* be in my calculations is that CD2 was actually CD1 but that would only mean that we had sex on CD18, still later than I usually ov. I guess I could have ov'd later but the latest I ever ov'd during the 7 months I charted my temps was CD16. Kind of wish I was charting this month but it was really stressing me out so I stopped 9 months ago :dohh:

It just seems odd that my cycles have been so regular for the last 16 months and this one is 4 days longer - that's quite a difference considering my cycles are usually 25 or 26 days. AF must be round the corner sniggering while I'm being confused!

Maybe you did O late, could be a phycological thing where you knew DH was coming home a couple days later so you stressed about it and O'd later. I'd wait another couple of days then maybe test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->