• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

mid term ttc!

Congrats. I am happy for you. It's always good to see an ltttc'er graduate.

But sad for me, I just don't see why all that goodness can't come my way!

The first post in this thread describes me perfectly! We have been TTC for 13 months, so it's definitely not new! I'm not yet willing to admit, though, that I have long-term fertility issues. I have somewhat irregular, long cycles, so I know at least some of our issues are me. :) We have an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist (FS) in January, so hopefully after that a :BFP: will be on its way!

:dust:

Welcome Someday Mama!! Hope your stay is a short one!

Tiffany sweetie....thanks for your message.....you are in my prayers and I know you will get your :bfp: soon:hugs:

10dpo for me another 6 days till witch shows. God having a long LP sucks!

Hi,
I am 32 and TTC#1. I am new to this board but not new to TTC. Started TTC Sep 2008 but had really long and irregualr cycles after having my Mirena removed so we decided to have a break in June this year. Have finally got more regular cycles and would like to try again. So don't really want to consider myself LTTTC but have already been down the EPO, OPK, pre-seed, temp monitoring, convincing youself you have symptoms, becoming a poas addict, etc.. road.

Hoping this time round to be more relaxed and to try to keep my PMA a bit more. :)

Cather sounds like you belong here, maybe we can pick this thread up a little, a lot of the oldies graduated but it's nice to have new people. I am by now LTTTC but still stay here cause I know the remaining chicks.

SKITTLES!!!!! OMG IT HAPPENED FOR ME!!!!!! :bfp:!!!! Doctor confirmed we got our miracle little one!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kelly i cant believe it congracts, everyone is leaving me, i am still here :(
Happy for everyone else of course but when is it my turn!
xx

congrats tiffany...i am so happy for you :happydance: I know how over the moon you must be..I prayed for you many times...glad the Lord has given your dream:happydance: Let it be a really sticky little bean!

Unfortunately the dream is over for me I started bleeding on Tuesday and no more :cloud9: for me:cry::cry: I am so gutted,angry and disappointed but I know it was just not meant to be.

I pray hard that we will be blessed again this cycle and it will be a extra sticky one.

Beauty....as you can see from Tiffany and me it does happen when you least expect it...keep the PMA and it is just a matter of time:hugs:

Tiffany, fabulous news!!

Skittles, I'm so sorry for you :hugs:

Beauty, fear not, I'm still here and likely to be for a while. We'll keep each other company.

Tiffany, fabulous news!!

Skittles, I'm so sorry for you :hugs:

Beauty, fear not, I'm still here and likely to be for a while. We'll keep each other company.

We can keep each other company then my dear :thumbup:

I am still waiting on AF to start clomid bit of advice when should i go doc for kick start? I mean i was goin to give it till cd37 you think that ok? My periods are irregular so i dont want to wait too long..

Also does any of u lovley ladies know if u can you take EPO with clomid????
xx

congrats tiffany...i am so happy for you :happydance: I know how over the moon you must be..I prayed for you many times...glad the Lord has given your dream:happydance: Let it be a really sticky little bean!

Unfortunately the dream is over for me I started bleeding on Tuesday and no more :cloud9: for me:cry::cry: I am so gutted,angry and disappointed but I know it was just not meant to be.

I pray hard that we will be blessed again this cycle and it will be a extra sticky one.

Beauty....as you can see from Tiffany and me it does happen when you least expect it...keep the PMA and it is just a matter of time:hugs:

Skittles i am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
xxxx

I have no idea beauty. But it can happen so hang in there it took us 16 cycles.

Hey girls
How is everyone getting on?

MY AF arrived cd33, earlies EVER i am so pleased..
Can start my clomid tomoz does anyone of you ladies know if i can take EPO with clomid up until ovulation?
xx

good luck with the clomid!! I hope you get your :bfp:!! I don't know about the EPO, sorry.

Sorry Beauty, I don't know anything about EPO.

I had some EWCM today, at 9 DPO. I hardly ever get it and always after ov!

AF due at the weekend. I'm out before I start this month as DH was away until after I'd ov'd so I'm not stressing out for a change.

I've been really struggling this month because waiting until I can try again seems so far away - it's either Jan or Feb, depending on what my cycle does. HOWEVER, it's now feeling like its getting closer so I feel like it's not so bad. I might not be the same in a couple of weeks when it's ov time again :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"