mid term ttc!

Wallie welcome hun, hope your not trying for much longer, have you ovulated yet this cycle?

Wow this thread has really taken off. Seems there are more of us than we all thought!

No, claire99991, I've not Ovulated yet. Normally around CD19 but hoping it will be earlier this month, FX'd.

Wallie welcome hun, hope your not trying for much longer, have you ovulated yet this cycle?

Wow this thread has really taken off. Seems there are more of us than we all thought!

No, claire99991, I've not Ovulated yet. Normally around CD19 but hoping it will be earlier this month, FX'd.

nearly time for you to get :sex: then!! :happydance::happydance:

sparkletoes of course you can :) where abouts are you in your cycle hun?xxx

Wow, I left for a few hours and came back to some funny comments! :rofl:

Not sure if/when I O'ed, so I am just waiting for AF or :bfp:...

leanbh - what tests did they do at your docs to get thigs started when you 1st went there saying you were struggling to get preg if u dont mind me asking just so i kinda know what to expect xx
Claire i just explained the situation, my doctor only did general blood tests, but she referred me to gynae who will do cd3&7dpo bloods to test hormone levels.

Oh and girls id sooo do david beckham, but wouldn't let him speak tough couldn't listen to his girlie voice!:rofl: Also love eric bana, when he's in troy, with the long hair mmmmmmm.....:blush:

Girls im absolutely exhausted today, can barely stay awake (even though thinking of eric bana has perked me up a bit:happydance:) wish it was pg symptoms but its way too early, i wish...

:hugs::hugs:Hmmm Danny Dyer.....whoops i just dribbled :rofl::rofl:

Although Kings of Leon are all pretty fit, its a gene pool iwouldnt mind mixing with anyway! heheh :blush:

As for cycle im currently 4dpo...no symptoms as yet...but im waaaay past symptom spotting now, i remember i couple months ago i was 100% sure i was preg lol

How is everone today??

:hugs:

any room for a little one???
i was thinking about throwing the bnb towel in if af shows today or tomorro but I might sneakily hide away in here if it gets the better of me lol :hi: everyone in here.

My real name is Lisa, no doubt u have seen me haunting the ttc board. im at end of cycle 5 might even be 6.
saddened that all the girls that I knew back in the day have all gone off to first trim and beyond.....oh dont get me wrong im well happy for them but its hard. and strange being the old fart in the group that trys to make new friends.
I have met some lovely people on here though. thankfully never experienced any problems and will miss this place on my ttc break. but if i need a PMA hug Il be back for a bit lol.

Thats ok hun, i know what you mean about gettting fed up...i was on the verge of chucking it all in with bnb as i felt as though i didnt fit in anywhere...getting so fed up of some posts on ttc (everyones got to start somewhere i suppose)

Hope your ok hun.... Xxxx

FX that :witch: is busy elsewhere sparklebaby. :hug:

I think all us mid-termers should stick together and keep everything crossed for those well deserved :bfp:'s.

Where is everyone in their cycle? I'm oving, got peak on cbfm today and my first EVER pos opk!!!

:dust:

FX that :witch: is busy elsewhere sparklebaby. :hug:

I think all us mid-termers should stick together and keep everything crossed for those well deserved :bfp:'s.

Where is everyone in their cycle? I'm oving, got peak on cbfm today and my first EVER pos opk!!!

:dust:
Hi Mrs G-notice you live near me; I live in Dorset too!

Wow I've been away for a day and missed all kinds of juicy talk about sexy men! :)

Welcome to everyone else who has joined the thread lately. Moomoo and sparklebaby, I know what you mean as well. I was debating a break from BnB. I'm not really loving the ttc section as much as I used to - I think I'm getting frustrated at people asking if we think they are pregnant. I feel really guilty about that, because I know they are just seeking support the same as I am. I also am saddened by folks coming and going through ttc in no time at all. It's just jealousy, but I'm so glad to have folks here in the same situation as me. I always get so excited when someone gets their BFP after trying longer, so I can't wait until all of us here have moved on over to first tri.

I agree girls! In ttc when girls are asking whast their symptoms could mean, they really just want us to say they are probably pregnant... And thats fine and everything. But with us mid-term ttc'ers it is getting old since these symptoms could mean anything. It'll be more exciting when one of us get our :bfp: because we can relate with each other about what we've been through!

Yes i think it will be extra special when one of us gets our BFP long awaited and really tried for!!!

welcome sparklebaby hope that damn :witch: stays away!!!

Mrs G oooo ov day get busy :sex: good luck!!

How did this thread turn into a bunch of woman drooling over lots of fit men!! (oh that will be me and my avator then :blush: nevamind ;) ) i agree david beckham is fit but as soon as he speaks i just think ohhhh mi god you need the fit voice to match the fit bloke!

Well im at docs tomorow dreading it OH there at 9am im there 4pm to discuss TTC i thought about cancelling today as i just couldnt bare it if they fobbed me of im so emotional and tierd of TTC i think i would literally start sobbing and not stop for a week! that could be a tad bit embaressing couldnt it. Hmmm well ill let you girls know how i get on.

Well i was hoping for sum :sex: just for fun ! if that is still allowed havent had any forabout 2 weeks, but my OH is whinging on about his wisdom teeth hurting. So i dont think ill be getting nout tonight!

Tell him he doesnt need his teeth to bd lol

moomoo he is dosed up on codeine for the pain now walking round like a zombie haha i give up :hissy:

Well i am so shocked how many ppl there acutaully are that have been trying a good few months i really felt like the only one!! i thought about giving the site up as even though this sounds awful and i really dont mean it deep down when i see threads like 'omg preg and i wasnt even trying' i just think ARRGGHHHH!!!!!! but now i feel so much better and i really will be genuinly pleased for girls in this group to get there bfp as it will give me sum hope as well :) xxx

hello ladies, wow this thread is fast becoming my fav one.
So we all were drooling abt men eh?
Ok here is my update.. i did OPK yesterday and guess what i was thinknig the line will be darker then last two days.. it was lighter.. so that means i ovulated early this cycle and as early as CD11.. anyways we had :sex: CD7,9,10,12,13 and today im CD14..
The only day missed was CD11, when i did saw almost similar lines on OPK and thought that it will get dark next few days.. but no they got lighter :(

Not sure if im still in for a chance.. what u think ladies?

anegaraussie oh mi gosh i think your in with a hell of a shot this month!! good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->