mid term ttc!

The course he is going on at the end of April during my Ov time is his tazer course! He is excited but I want the Bd'ing!
What a coincidence! It's stressfull being a cops wife. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to vent to someone about it :) As for the calling you in the middle of the night... ditto. I have had more than my fair share of waking in terror and calling him only to threaten his life because he's fine :rofl:

also a word of advise~ This tazer class he is taking.... have someone make a video of your DH getting tazed (cause they will). This is something I wish I had:rofl: Where mine works they couldn't graduate from the academy without being tazed and passing tazer training. There are some classic stories of things people did or said while being tazed.

Wow, I couldn't imagine being married to a police officer (or a member of the armed forces) and having the stress about their safety. My DH is a musician and does a lot of driving around the country, often late at night, and that worries me enough!

Well I don't really know what's going on with my body at the moment. My temps have been a bit ambiguous but I think I ov'd 3 days ago. Unfortunately because DH was working away from home we didn't get to BD until the day after ov so I think we may have missed the boat again :dohh:

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well.

Have had a mad few days. DH has decided he is fed up with the company he works for (they are ar*eholes!) and is setting up on his own. So I have joined the mad world of registering companies, setting up websites and advertising!

On top of all that I got a peak on cbfm today so had to squeeze in some :sex:!! It's certainly taken my mind off ttc!!!

:hugs: to all

Hey ladies which been and gone so now onto cycle 7.. gyno appointment next month as these periods are not getting any shorter.. :(

How you ladies getting on?
xx

Leila :hugs:

Mrs G, good luck with the new business.

Beauty, glad :witch: is gone. Hope cycle 7 is lucky!

Hey wishn, I will for sure ask him to make sure he films it... I'll even give him our video. RCMP officers don't do tazer training during enrollement training it is a course done after and has a huge waiting list. The guys don't have to be tazered either to pass the course but DH says he wants to know how it feels so that he will be able to tell what kind of behaviour or situation would warrent him tazing someone. I know he did get pepper sprayed in training though, saw those picks lol.

Leila- Sorry you missed it! :hugs:

Mrs G- Hopefully being distracted by the new business is just what you needed to relax and conceive this month!

I'm going to be trying the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this month. So I am going to start the :sex: this Friday and I expect to be O'ing next Thursday or Friday. Have any of you tried the Sperm Meets Egg Plan??

I've been :sex:ing at least every other day since my AF left (on CD40 now). If my body decides that it will finally ovulate, I have it covered. If not, I get to start Clomid.

I did it last month obviously with no luck but I think that it the method I will continue to use. ALso going to try preseed this month as I am pretty sure last month I didn't have a whole lot of the stretchy ewcm... I had plenty of lub quality cm just not the stretchy stuff! I want to maximize my chances!

I haven't tried SMEP myself either, but we always BD at least every other day during Ov time also. Bizy I admire your every other day for 40 days! :) I hope it's lucky for you Bobo. Kelly, I've heard lots of great things about preseed, so I hope that's lucky for you too! I have a good feeling that at least one of us will get a BFP this cycle. FX!

Hey Kelly~ Your husbands reasons for wanting to get tazed are exactly why they require it around here. It's probably wrong, but I kind of enjoy it when they have to get sprayed or tazed... the photos are a riot :) (sick I know)
I've been using Pre-seed for 3 cycles now and I obviously haven't gotten pregnant, but I really like the stuff. It's hard to make enough of your own when we're BD so much!

*just an update in case anyone cares~ The officer shot 2 days ago is now resting at home. He will be fine. And last night US Marshals caught the suspect in a nearby town. Get this, He has already committed armed robbery as a juvenile and went to prison, but got paroled early. Then just year ago a (stupid) jury acquitted him of MURDER! I really hope the judicial system has finally learned where this thug belongs before anyone else gets hurt.

I would like to join ladies, You can just call me L , Mrs. Larkins IS wayy to formal...............I have been TTC 14 months now, NO :bfp: ever, so here's to lots of PMA and sticky dust for everyone. I have a journal for whomever would like to see my story...........

Hi L and welcome. I've found a lot of comfort with these girls. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Girls, I have made a decision...
Ttc (and especially 2ww) has taken over my life. But this cannot continue, so this month I will not be over-analysing every little symptom, I will not be wrapping myself in cotton wool, just incase I'm pg. I went for a run tonight, something I have not done during 2ww for a long time and I have decided that I have put too many things on hold for the last 8 months but life has to go on.

:hugs:

Same here Mrs G.
I wasn't drinking coffee, wine, or any alcohol, very often for the last 8 months. And I'd tone down my excercising in the TWW just like you. It takes over everything too easily, so I also want to quit obsessing. All the obsessing is really just making me feel worse by the time AF arrives. I haven't really been symptom spotting either and thats helped. I'm starting to slowly relax. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I have also found TTC and especially the TWW to do much taking over. Always worrying If I worked out too much........Its just enough......I honestly want to old me back, who wanted kids but no time soon..........The one that was on birth control..........Ive always wanted kids and secretly wished that even though I was on birth control, A mistake would happen BUT.........It hasnt so, Im gonna try and do some reverse psychology on myself, and see how it works..............:rofl:

I did not symptoms spot at all last month and it was the best thing I have done yet! I also had a few drinks, had some coffee and will start exercising once I am back from Vacation... being to fragile with myself has made me put on 5 pounds and I want it gone!!!! So back to sit ups etc and walking and running, maybe even getting a gym membership! The 2ww will not take over my life!

I am digging this movement that has been started. The world of ttc will not crumble if we drink coffee, take a run, or even have a stinking cocktail!

Joiners of the Anti-Apocalypse movement UNITE!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->