mid term ttc!

Me too! I miss the old carefree Jen. The Jen who bought great clothes because she did not fear that "one day soon I will not be able to wear this, so it isn't worth the money". The Jen that enjoyed an adult beverage with dinner. The Jen that exercised whenever she wanted. The Jen that didn't pee on everything that resembled an OPK/pregnancy test. The Jen who didn't pounce on her husband every other night and let him decide when he was "in the mood". Ah, those were the good old days... :rofl:

p.s. I'm posting this in my journal too!

Me too! I miss the old carefree Jen. The Jen who bought great clothes because she did not fear that "one day soon I will not be able to wear this, so it isn't worth the money".

:rofl: OMG, me too! In fact yesterday after work I went and bought a new pair of trousers for work, something I've been putting off for just that reason. I then went out with some friends and had dinner, complete with wine! :happydance:

Yay Leila! Good for you. I've decided that I am going shopping today. I could use a few spring items. :happydance:

(p.s. After writing this I immediately thought, well I'll keep that tags on in case I get a :bfp: next week. Ah, the sick mind of a TTCer! :rofl:)

:rofl: Thats so funny BizyBee that you are thinking of keeping the tags on. Still gotta be kind of positive about getting that :bfp: next week, right?

We are going out of town this weekend and I will be having some wine... hell I'm having something with Rum in it! I've been craving Rum!:winkwink: I'm glad many of us are trying to relax. We'll all need to help each other stay relaxed and not stress so much about the little things in TTC!

So glad you're joining me girls!! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been refusing to buy clothes!!! I have also been known to not eat soft cheese or soft boiled eggs in 2ww!!:dohh:

Am going running again tomorrow and tonight I will have a glass of wine with my meal. Have also let my VIP FF membership lapse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

We're all in this together girls! I have high hopes for midterm ttc! :)

Ooh I love the new attitudes too! I have actually been very very busy this cycle with work and such, and I realized that although I'm busier, I feel more relaxed somehow. I think it's because I haven't had time to obsess! Although this is looking like a 40+day cycle (CD31 right now, but only 3dpo), it seems like it has flown by way quicker than any of my other cycles. Good luck to all! :)

I have eaten sushi twice and had several drinks on different days and will continue to do what I want! I even bought a new pair of jeans today tags already off and they are hemmed!!!! Now to get back in shape..... sigh

Hello again everyone. I'm liking this new movement you've started - I too have put off loads of things 'just in case'. And am trying my best not too do that at the moment but it's harder than it sounds. I could do witha few more clothes but don't want to by any because I would like to lose a few pounds but don't want to do any exercise - just in case! Its a vicious cycle and it's doin my head in!!! I too bought a new pair of work trousers the other week but instead of buying the ones that fit but would have been a little better if I lost a few pounds (which is what I would have done before TTC - to give me a little motivation) I bought the bigger size that was too big thinking - they'll be good for when I get pregnant!

And as I haven't had a period in 4 months I've been permenantly on edge thinking I can't do that, I can't drink that - what if!!! Stresses isn't the word!

I'm sure it will all be worth it when/if I am finally pregnant but its hard work at the mo!

I've even starting thinking that I don't care if I get huge when/if I get pregnant - before I was really self concious that I wanted to be a certain weight before I conceived so that if I put on weight I would look too big! - Don't care now - just want that baby!! x

Hi Aly, we've missed you! It really is a vicious cycle, isn't it? :hugs:
Hope you get a bfp or AF soon so you can move on! :dust:

hey claire babe!! im here... just not been very active.. this TTC taking a toll on me... thinknig to give it a break for few months..
but then it will further push things .. so guess will keep trying..
how are you? any update? for me im 13 DPO and i had so mAny symtomps from 2DPO- 9 DPo that i was sure this is it for me... but then symptomps disappeared and i guess :witch: is ready to show her ugly face.. shes not here yet but i think soon she will be...
whats happening with you?

hey claire babe!! im here... just not been very active.. this TTC taking a toll on me... thinknig to give it a break for few months..
but then it will further push things .. so guess will keep trying..
how are you? any update? for me im 13 DPO and i had so mAny symtomps from 2DPO- 9 DPo that i was sure this is it for me... but then symptomps disappeared and i guess :witch: is ready to show her ugly face.. shes not here yet but i think soon she will be...
whats happening with you?

hiya chick nice to here of you, i can understand the needing a break its soul destroying every month it really is :hug:

i had to take a little break from here when i got :witch: this month it hit me so hard this month its taken me the best part of 2 weeks to pick my sorry arse up and carry on, im now approching ovulation and im just starting to feel a bit better about not getting my 09 baby, this is my 1st month temping (cycle 11 now :cry:) if nothing this month i will go bk to docs with my chart.

If u ever need to chat or a rant PM me hun its much easier to get thru when you have sumone who understands the rollercoaster big :hug: for you xxxxxx

oh hope :witch: doesnt show for you as well and really missed chatting with you xxxx

thanks a lot Claire... i miss talking to u too...
so exciting days coming up? ready to have :sex:....
get busy girl :)

Aussie, you're back! Sorry you had to take a break. I know how you feel. It consumes our lives and sometimes we have to step back and re-focus. That's mostly why I don't temp. I can't handle the stress. I :sex: every other day and hope for the best!

Claire, hope you catch that egg! :dust:

thank u guys!! i feel good again after sharing with u.. otherwise Dh will go crazy.. i rant so much in front of him...
my another announce dher pregnancy a week earlier.. totally broke me...

Hi aussie, I'm glad to hear from you also! I hope :witch: doesn't show for you; you could be our next graduate. :) I'm sorry about another pregnancy announcement - those are so hard to take! :hug:

Claire, I'm doing fine - 5dpo and trying not to symptom spot. Luckily I've been busy so it keeps my mind off things. I'm thinking of not testing at all this time; since my LP is only 12 days, I'll know a week from now anyway. I do go back to the doc to discuss all my blood results this Thursday. Hopefully he's found something or will send me for a scan or something. I'm sorry this month has been rough for you. :hug: I really hope this cycle is yours! Have you heard from Belle lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->