mid term ttc!

Well no one can say that you didnt try this month aneageraussie, hope it pays off, but im sure you werent complaining xx

I can't keep up with this thread. It's become quite popular! I have also considered ditching the OPK's, but when the time comes, I cave and buy them again "just in case". Although with my crazy cycles, they aren't really helping. It's so hard to stop thinking about it. After nearly 9 months, it has consumed me! Especially because we are re-doing our bathroom and bedroom and I so badly want to decorate a nursery...
I really hope we can all continue this thread into 1st tri really soon... :dust:

I can't keep up with this thread. It's become quite popular! I have also considered ditching the OPK's, but when the time comes, I cave and buy them again "just in case". Although with my crazy cycles, they aren't really helping. It's so hard to stop thinking about it. After nearly 9 months, it has consumed me! Especially because we are re-doing our bathroom and bedroom and I so badly want to decorate a nursery...
I really hope we can all continue this thread into 1st tri really soon... :dust:

Hey bizy bee i knw wher eu coming from.. we r in process of buying our new home and i want to start decorating nursery.. i hope most of us in this thread get :bfp: soon

Funny story Claire, my OH was walking by and saw your avatar. He asked me what kind of dirty site I was on. :rofl:

Aneageraussie, I saw your :sex: dates and I think you have a good chance this month!

aneageraussie - I definitely think you have the BD covered this month. Most people normally ovulate a day after they get 2 lines on the opk, so I think you probably caught Ov day right on. Sounds like you did the best you possibly could, so I'm thinking you have a great shot! :)

It's hard to know for sure if you don't keep track of temps. I guess go with the day of 2 lines, or the day after. I'd say count however you usually have counted in the past, so that you will know when to expect AF. Good luck!

Morning ladies.....

Im out of cycle 5 :cry: but preparing myself for a christmas baby :happydance:
its quite funny cause i didnt want it to be christmas but now I dont care lol I just want my well desreved bump :)
although I plan on taking a break from bnb if i pop back on I hope to see this thread still going :)
xxxxx good luck girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Hi all!

I just stumbled upon this thread and would like to join you ladies. I'm currently on cycle 5 (3DPO) and if I'm not successful this time I'm in for the long haul as DH works away a lot and I'm not going to be seeing him at the key times of the month for the next few months or so :sad1:.

I'm in with a bit of a chance this month and have everything crossed!

I only left this thread last night and im back this morning and theres another 3 pages, this thread has really taken off :)

Good luck everyone

I know what you mean when you say decorating a nursery, mwe did the loft out a few month ago so it is now my OH office (might aswell be his complete home, he is never out of it) so we decorated the room where the computer originally was and i couldnt resist choosing a beige carpet and neutral colours and black out curtains :blush: xx

Ok well OH went for his appt, mine is at 4pm, hmmmmm it didnt go great the arrognat idiot doc didnt diaspoint in being a arsehole! The good thing is he offered my OH the sperm analysis the bad thing is he gave him a wee sample pot to do it in so when i go in later i will ask for the proper sample pot he also didnt tell him how to prep for it and im sure you have to not have sex or do any DIY for a couple of days before it, and im also sure it has to be at lab within a hour well the GP said u can hand it in to hosp or you can had it bk to us if you like (WTF!!) he didnt mention how long the results would take or weather he just rings or comes bk in for results. Oh but wait for it ladies im saving the best bit till last!! he said its very unlikly its him with the problem its normally the woman!

Please god im praying i get on better this afternoon!

im keeping fingers crossed for u Claire... everything will be fine.
Do keep us updated

:bfp::bfp:
Hi all!

I just stumbled upon this thread and would like to join you ladies. I'm currently on cycle 5 (3DPO) and if I'm not successful this time I'm in for the long haul as DH works away a lot and I'm not going to be seeing him at the key times of the month for the next few months or so :sad1:.

I'm in with a bit of a chance this month and have everything crossed!

heelo Leila Fae i hope u get:bfp: before ur DH goes away.. Good luck

Good luck later claire at least you know what to be prepared for and how to act when your there, what doc was saying about it been the woman normally, there are very few tests that they can do one men compared to the millions we can suffer x good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you

Claire - my dh is waiting for his sa results. At the hospital they told him it''d be 2 weeks, now - after 2 weeks- they say up to a month!!!

I don't understand how a test which has to be done so quickly after the sample is produced can take so long to get results??????

Sparklebaby, I'm so sorry to hear you're out this cycle. :cry: We will miss you, but hopefully this break will be good for you. Feel free to pop in and write a note anytime! I know what you mean about a Christmas baby - I was the same way so we started trying in July so it would be after Christmas, but now I just want a baby anytime!

Claire, I responded to your post about the doc in the other thread. Good luck at your appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->