mid term ttc!

None for me yet but I am only 5dpo. How about you Chelsea?

Haven't said this before but I truly love all of you gals! Just feeling emotional for some reason haha probably 2ww related but it's true, I wouldn't still have my sanity if it weren't for these groups. I want nothing but the best for all of you and will never forget any of you! So thanks for being my rocks!

Aww thats sweet Tiffany. I feel the same way, you girls help me stay sane in this stressful ttc business!

Well I am 12 dpo, no symptoms other then AF peaking around the corner. I can feel her coming, I've had cramps for the past couple days. But I'm not sad at all, I'm actually excited to start my period because that means I can go in and get my cd3-5 testing done. :happydance:

None for me yet but I am only 5dpo. How about you Chelsea?

Haven't said this before but I truly love all of you gals! Just feeling emotional for some reason haha probably 2ww related but it's true, I wouldn't still have my sanity if it weren't for these groups. I want nothing but the best for all of you and will never forget any of you! So thanks for being my rocks!

Awww ditto! Cyber group hug:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwwww u girls... made me teary too...
last night again that feeling came to me "its never gonna happen for me".
i was feeling so so down and so frustrated... but the cyber hug made me feel better.... thanks for that ..

Glad to help :winkwink:

Hey Tiffany, I just realized we are both 5dpo! That is, if Fertility Friend knows what they're talking about.

Hahahahahahaha OMG there are 2 others that are 5dpo in my other group to so I am now tied with 3 others! We can all symptom spot together.

Glad you guys enjoyed the little sentiment, I enjoyed reading your responses.

Chelsea I was the same way the month I got my blood work done to!

I am feeling same as always, which is nothing exciting. I hope for and expect nothing at this point. There will be no more disappointment. Only jubilation (is that a word?) when and if that day comes.

hey girls, im 10CD and def O as i have tons of EWCM and O pains..
im ready to pounc eon my DH this evening... :happydance:

Go get em!!!!!! Pounce pounce pounce....

I am the same way allison, I try not to get my hopes up and assume each cycle that it's not going to happen. I still drink alcohol moderately though during the 2ww and have an ice cap every now and then. If it happen I will be over the top, I find it easier to be indifferent each month as I don't get to let down. So onward with this way of thinking.

I can't sleep right now, to excited that we're picking up the in laws tomorrow... we scrubbed this place for 4 days straight and once it was all done and we were ready for bed the toilette started to leak! We got it fixed but this house is cursed... I swear.

Tiffany, I wish I got that excited about seeing my in laws. My father-in-law isn't bad at all, so I like being around him. My hubby's mother died when he was 11 from cancer. The woman his dad is married to now is the biggest B*tch!! Seriously, the most conniving two faced person ever. Bah! Makes me a little angry just thinking about her!! So I'll stop...ha. :)

And I'm in agreement with you Allison and Tiffany, I don't expect anything anymore. I can't even remember the last time I tried symptom spotting. Seems like when I O, I get a renewed amount of hope but it fades away a couple days later and then I'm ready for nothing to happen again. So one day when it happens for us girls, we are going to be happily surprised and pumped!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked! omg.JPG:yipee:

I woke up this morning and my period hadn't started still, so I took a test just knowing it would be negative. But within seconds a line started showing up!!!:cloud9: I need to go to the Dr. to tell him because he doesn't think I produce enough progesterone, so I need him to get me on something to help it stick. Please stick!!!

OMG Chelsea thats awesome!!!!!!!!!! Huge congrats! I hope I Have the same luck as you! That line is super dark!!!!!!!! Whoohoo!!!! Yes we hope he/she sticks!!! I'll be thinking of you all week!

OMG how great is that line!! That is a defo positive!! xxxxxx

chelsea - i was so close to write you yesterday that early pg symtomps and PMS are the same and i had an intution that u will get :BFP: this cycle..
im so so happy for you...

Thank you so much girls!! :hugs: I honestly did not expect this one bit. I woke up and my DH was up getting ready for work, I went into the bathroom and decided to do a test because I thought my period would be here this morning. I pee'd then turned to grab toliet paper (aren't you glad I'm being so descriptive ;)) and got some more toliet paper, looked over at the test and there was a line!! I just started screaming oh my god oh my god!! And I yelled my husband's name. He ran in thinking I was hurt or something at first, then he realized I was taking the test. So he came over and I was like, do you see that???!? He just got a huge smile on his face and was like OMG yes!! So we got another test out and took that one and just watched the line appear within seconds.:cloud9: I was shaking and crying and he was just hugging me. But then like 5 minutes later he was walking around the house in a daze, :rofl: it was so funny.

Anyways, I went to the doctor and they took my blood, but I won't get those results until Monday. When I got my blood taken last week to test my progesterone the idiots over at the lab tested my prolactin instead!! :dohh: So they have to retest for that and hCG. So I'm really scared I won't produce enough progesterone as I'm only 13dpo right now. And they said if my progesterone is low they will prescribe some...but that won't be til Monday and I'll be 18dpo by then. So I'm really worried, but also thrilled. Sorry for the mega long post!!

Oh yes, and I posted a clearer picture above in the other message so its not so fuzzy.:)

Yay I am so happy for you i could cry tears of joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->