mid term ttc!

Oh my GOSH!!!!! I am tearing up here. I can't believe it!!! Hooray Chelsea's the winner:happydance: I wish I could hug you and jump up and down like a fool :haha:

I'll be praying this one is sticky for you. I wonder if otc progesterone cream would be ok to get u till next week? I know Wal-mart carries some....

OMG i'm so excited.

Tiffany, I wish I got that excited about seeing my in laws. My father-in-law isn't bad at all, so I like being around him. My hubby's mother died when he was 11 from cancer. The woman his dad is married to now is the biggest B*tch!! Seriously, the most conniving two faced person ever. Bah! Makes me a little angry just thinking about her!! So I'll stop...ha. :)

And I'm in agreement with you Allison and Tiffany, I don't expect anything anymore. I can't even remember the last time I tried symptom spotting. Seems like when I O, I get a renewed amount of hope but it fades away a couple days later and then I'm ready for nothing to happen again. So one day when it happens for us girls, we are going to be happily surprised and pumped!!!

Ugh and right after this post too :haha: I love it! More than u know :)

hahah I know that's so ironic. My DH said most of the other months he was prepared for a maybe positive, but this month neither of us thought it would happen. We are still in shock! He keeps just saying, "Is this real? Are you really pregnant?" Then I go, idk let's go look at the tests again, then we just stare at them. :haha: I took another test this morning and its darker then the ones yesterday. :happydance: Keep your fingercrossed for me girls. And thanks for all the lovely posts!

Oh my god go Chelsea:happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: What wonderful news...I leave B and B for a few days and it is all going on:winkwink::thumbup:

I had a feeling it was just a matter of time before you got your :bfp: You must be on :cloud9:

Chelsea- really happy for you sweetie..sending you endless amounts of :dust:

BTW my real name is Kim....it is nice to chat on a real name basic...I'd better get up to speed with all your names....

DH got his SA results back - all normal:happydance:

I had my 1st session of acupuncture last weekend...very relaxing going back this saturday for another one before I go on hols next week. Gonna try it 4 a couple of months and if no luck I will go and get referred for HSG or scan. Feeling much more positive than I have done for a long time!

How's everyone else doin? Seems like decorating seems to be the order of the day!

Glad the SA results came back normal Kim - at least that's one less thing to worry about.

I'm CD12 so trying to encourage DH into action although he's not very well at the moment. Poor thing.

Our house is in the 'it has to get worse before it can better' stage. The electrician has loads of floorboards up and the whole place is a mess. Fortunately we're not living there (there's nothing in the kitchen bar a tap!). Having a tough time at work and all I want to do is get the works done so I can get in and start painting! :happydance:

It's the weekend soon so I'll be back at the house chipping plaster off the kitchen walls. Such a glamourous life! :dohh:

Glad the SA results came back normal Kim - at least that's one less thing to worry about.

I'm CD12 so trying to encourage DH into action although he's not very well at the moment. Poor thing.

Our house is in the 'it has to get worse before it can better' stage. The electrician has loads of floorboards up and the whole place is a mess. Fortunately we're not living there (there's nothing in the kitchen bar a tap!). Having a tough time at work and all I want to do is get the works done so I can get in and start painting! :happydance:

It's the weekend soon so I'll be back at the house chipping plaster off the kitchen walls. Such a glamourous life! :dohh:

hey Leila im cd 13 today... so very close to you.. and as far as i knw my body... i O cd12... i pounced on my DH both CD11 and CD12 and waiting for 1 more night today:winkwink::winkwink:...

Also after Chelsea's BFP i know we all will get there.. it has given me a new hope and im feeling more positive then ever... :thumbup:

Kim, great news about DH's SA results!!!

Chelsea, woot woot for lines getting darker :happydance:

Kim - great news about DH's SA... well i was plannig to try accupuncture....
i have heard good reviews about that..

Kim- wonderful news about DH's SA! That means half of your worries should disappear.

Girls, I don't want to leave you all in this thread. :cry: Is it okay if I stay here for a while? At least until I know this is real and sticking? I hope this is a lucky month for everyone so we can all just leave together. :friends:

of course Chelsea- u can stay here... as long as u want to... it will be sad to see u leaving the thread :cry: but at the same time ... happy that ur leaving because of a fantastic reason..
and looking by ur lines... ofcourse it will be a sticky one..

also , if u leave rom this thread... u can always come and visit us or come and stalk my journo :)

Yes chelsea you have to visit from time to time to see who else has gotten their BFPs!

Yay Kim about DH's SA!!!!!

Chelsea, as far as i'm concerned if we all haven't yet gotten our bfp's you can still be here when yours goes into kindergarten! There's no rule that says you have to leave!!!

Hey ladies
Great news Kim re DHs SA results!!

And Chelsea i dont mind u sticking around, the more the merry.. :)
Them lines are so strong.. i am so pleased for you.

How is everyone else doing?? Anyone got anything nice planned for the wkend??

I am on cd29 or cd30 today, loose count with my cycles not sure if ovulate already, or if I actually do ovulate so just plodding along as normal..

Its quite annoying with my cycles, no idea if I should test but then again never had a cycle under cd35 so no need to test test.. Longest cycle cd60 so i dont think i would test until i am past cd60... Them BFN are so freaking annoying!!

Kind of waiting for my HSG scan now it seems so far away, on a really strict diet too going to see if shifting that stone i have put on since stopping bc is going to help me get that BFP!

I just dont wanna give the gyno an excuse to say "oh your a stone over weight" if you loose that things might improve.. I wanna be prepared where they cant say your not getting pregnant because of my own weight.. (i know its only a stone but then why was my body working all them years ago when i stopped the pill for a few months) no ideas!! Worth a try i guess isnt it girls..

Anyway, i am just trying to think positive hard really but i am trying!! PMA girls we got another lady in the group who went on to get a BFP so we got to think PMA!! :)

hi ladies, do you mind if I join you? we've been tryiong since January with no luck, as far as I know I've ovulated only once for certain in those 8 months, my cycles have been 24 to 47 days long, and I am fed up :cry:

Hey Jen, love the profile pic.. :)
WELCOME to the mid term group!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"