mid term ttc!

:happydance:good times. I wanna go out now! Too bad I feel like arse :(

Yeah, Allison my cat is pretty big!! But I think she's beautiful. The vet said she is only .8 ounces overweight. She is extremely fluffy, and yes she is a mix of maine coon and persian.

Okay, now with the drinking. I am also the queen of sensitive stomaches. Definitely try Tums!! It helps. And drink lots of water the day you are going out and have food in ya. And try not to drink the really sugary drinks, cause thats what kills people. haha, I sound like a drunk.:drunk: If I don't have any food in my tummy I'll be pretty buzzed after 1 drink. But with food in my stomach I still only need 3-4 drinks to be feeling pretty good.:headspin:

Sorry the tums didn't work allison!!!!! I tried! It works for me most times.

So anyone have names picked out for their future children? We're not telling people we know what we've (or more what I've) picked out but on BnB anything goes. I was looking at a baby name site called behindthename.com I mean I already have my first girls name picked out, Lexie, I love it and Aislin for a second girl if we're blessed... boys have been harder but I really like Austin or Ashton

ok i will be honest.. i hv already thought abt the name
for girl it will be Reyna and for boy it will be Roy .. :blush:

We sorted out our girl's names years ago - well before we started trying! :rofl: I think I may have mentioned them a couple of pages ago - Poppy Mary (Mary as the middle name, not a double barrelled first name!) for the first girl and Leila Fay for the second.

We found the boys names much harder but I think we've settled on Andrew Peter (Andrew being DH's Grandad's name and Peter being my Dad's name).

Well we hit another milestone today. DH and I went to the GP as we've now been TTC for a year. We've come away with instructions and a little pot for DH to do a sample :winkwink: only he's not doing it until later next week as I'm due to ov at the weekend!

Ha! I have also been thinking of names (practically my whole life!) There are a few girl names that we like and they are also family names: Emma, Cassidy, & Elizabeth. We haven't been able to pinpoint a boy name yet though. Either they are already taken by another family member, or they don't really go with our last name. I guess we'll worry about that when the time comes!

yeah that was my problem with names, our last name is a Y ending name so a lot of the names I liked didn't go! I don't have the middle names picked out though told DH I would let him pick em since I Have all the first names I need! :rofl: He is not crazy over most names I mention so hopefully we will settle on something nice we both love. ALthough I told him not way am I changing my first girls name... it's going to be lexie no matter what lol.

I think every woman who wants children picks out names years before they even have one.:rofl: For a girl we like Lelaina and like many of you we have a hard time agreeing on boy names. I like Roman.. he doesn't like that so much, and I also like Sam or Sami for a boy, and he wants to compromise with Samson. :dohh: I think I like that, but not sure.

thats a nice compromise! Samson... nice ring to it. I can't even get DH to compromise, he will not give me any names he likes until I am pregnant he told me. I have tried everything to get him to play the game I even said well I should have been pregnant by now so why don't you humour me. Didn't work :rofl:

thats a nice compromise! Samson... nice ring to it. I can't even get DH to compromise, he will not give me any names he likes until I am pregnant he told me. I have tried everything to get him to play the game I even said well I should have been pregnant by now so why don't you humour me. Didn't work :rofl:

:rofl: I've tried that excuse too, Tiffany. Doesn't seem to work on DH for me either. He always says, "no if you were suppose to be pregnant by now you would be." He's one of those "everything happens when it happens for a reason" kind of guys. I'm more of a "there is a reason this isn't happening and it needs to be fixed now!" kind of girl. But yeah, I like Samson I'm just not 100% yet. But I'd be able to call him Sam or Sami still, so I just might go for it. ;)

Well we hit another milestone today. DH and I went to the GP as we've now been TTC for a year. We've come away with instructions and a little pot for DH to do a sample :winkwink: only he's not doing it until later next week as I'm due to ov at the weekend!

Sounds like we are in the same place. Its been a year for us too and we are just now doing my testing and hubby's SA. Here's hoping neither you or me get too terrible of news.

hi ladies ,
how r we all?
my DH is the same.. his motto of life is "no one gets anything before its meant to be".. thats the reason why he is not stressed about all this TTC as much as i do..
Chelsea - i like the name Roman.. is there any way you can convince ur DH to agree on that.. something about the name is really good..and yes btw your cat is ADORABLE!!

Leila Fae- dont stress too much about 1 year milestone.. its always onwards and upwards from here... i hope everything comes normal for you and your DH's SA.

Tiffany- i also like the name lexie for the girl..

So, anyone have a prefrence of what they want - a girl or a boy...

mine is deffo girl first and then boy... i dnt mind having 2 girls either :blush:

OMG definitely want a girl more then anything in the world, I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 girls but maybe after 2 girls a boy would be nice. Or one of each just please give me my girl first! I think I've been through enough to get something I want! I just want someone to be girly with and best friends with... I would keep going till I Had a girl I think. lol. DH would kill me if we popped out more then 2 or 3 though.

Nids, I'm gonna keep working on getting DH to like Roman. I really like it too.

I think I want a boy first. My DH comes from family of 4 boys and they are hilarious together. I'm like 51% want a boy and 49% a girl, lol. Boys are so much fun.. wild and dirty. I think they are hilarious. But girls are so cute and you can dress them up and all that. But really I'd take either at this point and be perfectly happy (as I'm sure you all would as well).

Oh my goodness! I leave for an afternoon and y'all got chatty!!!

Chelsea~ I love your kitty :) I thought he/she looked like a Mine Coon. My kitty looks a lot like a Maine coon or a Persian in the face and HAIR! BUT she is really small. More petite than most indoor cats. She was a stray so I don't know what she is :shrug:

As for baby names DH and I had our names picked out since before we started ttc :) round one is picked out but seconds are still up in the air. We have decided on traditional names that are of Irish decent since our last name is O'Quinn:haha: SO~ Connor Franklin O'Quinn (with Franklin being after his papaw Frank) and Emily Rose O'Quinn (with Rose being for my Grandma Rosemary).

I used to think I wanted a boy first because of the whole protective older brother thing, but now that we are naming our girl after my recently deceased grandma (you may remember that in June), I want my girl more than anything!!!!!

Today our house was put on the market! It's official :thumbup: The crummy news is the ONE house that we really wanted buy, that has been on the market for a yr, went under contract this weekend.... figures.

Thanks, I love my kitty. Every time someone comes over to our house and they see her they gawk at what a beauty she is and of course how huge she is. We rescued her at the humane society when she was 3 months old.. she's 4 years old now.

Oh and BTW Allison, I watched that video of you shooting a gun... you are a badass! :rofl: I have a video on my page of me shooting a gun you'll have to check out. Warning you, I sound really whiney and annoying on it though.. But its still funny.

time flies for me at work as i keep checking BnB.. its fun to talk to you all.

Wishin, connor was one of my top choices to!!! DH didn't like it though. I love irish names our last name is Kelly so we're focusing there but we do have some typical names as well.

Glad we can help pass the time Nids :) Back when I was employed.... BnB helped pass my time too haha:haha:

Also on the topic of names~ I really like the name ailish, but DH hates it :( I also like the name Avalene. It's a little different, but it's Irish roots mean "wish for or longed for child". Under the circumstances that seems very beautiful and appropriate, I don't think DH likes that one very much either... too non-traditional.

Tiffany~ if you're into Irish names check out this website. I love it. https://www.babynamesofireland.com/index.html

Thanks allison I will for sure check it out... ailish is like Aislin my baby girl number 2's name :rofl: I think DH didn't mind that one either, he has never said he hated it so it's a strong contender I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->