Middle name for Logan

mrso

Lovin my Family
Reaction score
We have decided on the name Logan but we cannot find a middle name that we like.

My first thought was Logan Melvin Oakley... becasue I will have my c-section on the same day that my husbands grandfather was born. HIs name is Melvin.

I am open to ANY suggestion.

aww I really like that you might have his middle name as his grandfathers name :)

These are my suggestions

Logan James
Logan Alexander
Logan Rufus
Logan Thomas
Logan Riley

:) xxx

Logan Lee Oakley

Well thats catchy!!!!! :lol:

The idea about the grandfather is rather cute :)

We have decided on the name Logan but we cannot find a middle name that we like.

My first thought was Logan Melvin Oakley... becasue I will have my c-section on the same day that my husbands grandfather was born. HIs name is Melvin.

I really like it when a middle name has such family history attached to it. My husband's middle names are Emerson and Alexander after both his grandfathers who died just before he was born. I would try to avoid any O names though, as you don't want his initials to be L.O.O.

I really like it when a middle name has such family history attached to it. My husband's middle names are Emerson and Alexander after both his grandfathers who died just before he was born. I would try to avoid any O names though, as you don't want his initials to be L.O.O.

THat is funny.. I was considering Logan Oliver Oakley. Not so much anymore.

I am also about traditional family names as well. Thanks ladies

My son is Logan. His middle name is Shea. It suited us perfectly. My DH is a huge mets fan... and that was the name of the stadium where they played....

My dad teases me that he is named after an airport and a stadium though!

Logan Melvin Oakley is a different name, but sounds nice as well.

Some other suggestions are:

Logan Kai Oakley
Logan Matthew Oakley
Logan Christopher Oakley
Logan Joshua Oakley
Logan James Oakley
Logan Alexander Oakley
Logan Stuart Oakley

I second Logan Matthew. That was almost my Logan's middle name... its dh's first name...

my son is called logan james, i love it ! and i like the fact i can call him lj for short. x

My 1st sons name is James Andrew...

So any of those variations are out of the equation.

Not sure how I feel about Daniel or matthew. Might have to ponder then for a few weeks.

Cant give you any suggestions as to middle name as my mind is blank, but I LOVE LOGAN :thumbup:. We should (and was going to call our second son Logan), firstly because we liked it, but secondly it was the surname of the midwife that delivered him, but hubby got final say on the final choice of Logan, Lennon or Sonny. xx

LOVE Logan Alexander! One of my work colleagues has a 10 month old daughter called Logan Alex and I always thought it was a bit too masculine and would be perfect for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->