Middle name help please...

lylasmummy

Reaction score
So our top name is Rhi (OH late mum was Marie)

Can't for the life of us think of a middle name though, nothing goes apart from Anne, and I fear then she will just be called Rhianne.

I did actually think of the name Tana as a first name today, first time I've thought of any other name apart from Rhi, OH doesn't like anything other than Rhi so looks like we need to find a middle name, don't have to have a middle name but Lyla has one and so do both me and OH

are you 100% on Rhi, what about other varient of maria?

like:

Mary
Mia
Aria
Mair
Miri

middle name suggestions:

Rhi Abigail
Rhi Evelyn
Rhi Ellen
Rhi Nicole
Rhi Emily
Rhi Emma
Rhi Arabelle
Rhi Olivia
Rhi Etta
Rhi Elsa
Rhi Nora
Rhi Andrea
Rhi Alisha
Rhi Sandra
Rhi Maybelle
Rhi Lorna

Yeah he is very set on Rhi, it's the only variant of Marie I like. Do you not like Rhi?? We've not told anyone the name yet so perhaps we are the only people that actually like it? Didn't really think of that... Lol

I think Rhi sounds neat... nut I would be concerned about some not politically correct comments about mentally disabled people being used against her.
I had a name that was targeted at school... middle school a girl decided Lezbo was a fun way to torture me. I would hate for your daughter to get saddled with something like that by a hateful preteen.

Rhi is lovely how about

Rhi Erin
Rhi Eve
Rhi Daisy
Rhi Poppy
Rhi Belle
Rhi Bella

I automatically think of Rhi as short for Rhian or Rhiannon myself but it is lovely by itself.

Rhi Ellen
Rhi Ariana
Rhi Madeline
Rhi Tanya
Rhi Katie
Rhi Adeline

Rhi Ellen sounds quite nice... Nothing really rolls off the tongue with it :(

Oh no.... OH's wife is called Ellen. So he def wont want that :(

Oh no.... OH's wife is called Ellen. So he def wont want that :(

Would like to add... They are separated, he is waiting for her to sign bloody divorce papers and she is dragging her heels lol... That sounded bad lol xx

I dont think Rhi is bad but it is an awkward name to pair up lol

I thought Rhi Ellen was the best but I guess thats out

what about:

Rhi Ella
Rhi Etta
Rhi Elsa
Rhi Aria (mixing two maria nicknames)
Rhi Andrea

it works best if the middle starts with a vowel I think, I think 4/5 letter names seem to flow best too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->