• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

we talked about disappearing, but the repercussions would not be worth it!
She's not so bad really, I'm just a very laid back person and she's veeeery different to me!

yea my Oh's mum is the complete opposite to my mum! my mum is the same, laid back, fun to be around, a bit nuts where as Oh's mum is very proper! nice to have a contrast i guess! both grannies work in playschools anyway and my step dad is a deputy head teacher of a school from year 3 - 6 so they will be bought up in an amazing environment, plus my sister is children mad so I will have lots of people to palm the baby off to when ineed a break LOOOOL x

That is a fairly wicked set up! Lucky appleseed!

i know heheh! Your little boy is soooooooooooooooooooo cute! your pic always makes me chuckle! I LOVE the name joshua but one of my friends little boy is called it so its out the window for me really :( well its def out the iwindow if its a girl LOL x

Congrats on the docs eeeeeeek! my M/W appointment is booked for the 9th december, il only be 7w + 2 so its pretty early but im not complaining!!!!

Hey all! I am due JUly 24th, so 5 weeks 2 days today! THis is my second child, my honey's first. I am 31, hubby is 47, and dd is 9. We weren't ttc but we weren't preventing either. SO EXCITED!!!

Since I am coming in on in-law conversation: I have none to deal with! :happydance: Apparently my in-laws are total nightmares so my husband has nothing to do with them. My parents are awsome & very excited about the baby.

Hey all! I am due JUly 24th, so 5 weeks 2 days today! THis is my second child, my honey's first. I am 31, hubby is 47, and dd is 9. We weren't ttc but we weren't preventing either. SO EXCITED!!!

Since I am coming in on in-law conversation: I have none to deal with! :happydance: Apparently my in-laws are total nightmares so my husband has nothing to do with them. My parents are awsome & very excited about the baby.

congrats!!!!!!!! oooh good thing you dont need to tell them then!!!!! do you not ever want to meet them? xx

i know heheh! Your little boy is soooooooooooooooooooo cute! your pic always makes me chuckle! I LOVE the name joshua but one of my friends little boy is called it so its out the window for me really :( well its def out the iwindow if its a girl LOL x

Thanks! He makes me laugh all the time, he's such a good boy, easy birth, easy baby and always smiling - have been warned how easy I had it and am ready for the spawn of Satan next!!

Thanks! He makes me laugh all the time, he's such a good boy, easy birth, easy baby and always smiling - have been warned how easy I had it and am ready for the spawn of Satan next!!

hahaha i doubt that will happen! hopefully he/she follows in his footsteps :) xx

Wow, so much activity, I can't keep up!!!!! Congrats to all the new BFP's happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!!!

I feel crap today!!! My vision went all funny this morning and feel a little spaced out tinged with nausea and an eyeache!! I hate eyeache!! Oh well. Might have to call the docs at some point to let them know i'm pregnant and also ask about the vision issue as it was a bit scary!!! The joys of pregnancy starting early for me, was hoping to sneak in a few more weeks of feeling normal(ish) before the sickness etc started. But don't think thats gonna happen. Oh well at least it must mean all is ok!!!

I'm abit nervous tho as I start a new placement a week on monday on a female oncology (cancer) ward. Getting up a 5am, working 12 and a half hours and having to deal with such huge emotions is going to be difficult. I can sense a few tears!!!!

Anyway must go revise as I have an exam on monday!! This site is way too addictive for me.

Hope everyone is well today x x

oh wow congrats on the job!!! is the placement for a uni course? never heard of the eye thing before!! sounds crazy haha! good luck for the exam in advance!! xx

Thanks Samira, no its not a job hun, just a placement on my nursing course. We spend 50% of our time in uni and 50% on placements. Thanks for the well wishes I'm kacking (sp!!) myself!!!

Glad ur docs appt went well and not long to wait till midwife :happydance:. I've not even rang the docs yet. They are CRAP tho so I always hang off for as long as poss!!

We haven't told anyone yet. Although I sneakily told my sis the other night as we went to an AHA concert and I couldn't drink so had to explain myself. Think we'll tell the inlaws at xmas to give them something to look forward to in the new year. I'll probs tell mine before then, but they'll be just like 'yeah thats great, hows uni??' My sis has 3 boys and I have 3 girls so its kinda old hat!! We are not telling the kids till after xmas either!! If I can hold out that long!!

Welcome to all the new BFP ladies and congrats!!! Its difficult to comment to everyone as theres loads of you and I have very limited time!! :dohh: Sure we'll soon all get to know each other tho over the coming months!!!:flower:

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you. I just got my BFP yesterday (on my birthday!!!), I'm estimating my due date to be August 1st.

Some symptoms whilst I remember!!!

1) major constipation.
2) boobs heavier and veins more prominent.
3) nausea.
4) heartburn.
5) Major hunger issue (although this is now subsiding).
6) AF pains.

Right im deffo going now x

some of mine were similar!

My boobs have def got bigger and feel more solid if that makes sense, are def heavier!!

Ive had very mild nausea

And im always hungry!!!!!

I also pee a lot!

And i have had mild AF pains since ive known although they have died down today yay!!

Im the opposite of constipation, i poo more regularly and my wind is off the scale! i woke me and OH up this morning!!!! xx

Nice!!! :haha: My OH would not be impressed!! I have to try and be discreet, he doesn't like me passing wind!!! He's a dork!!!

I've been peeing loads too and yes it makes sense (the boobs), mine feel more solid too. Must be the milk ducts etc getting geared up for breastfeeding!!!:baby x

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you. I just got my BFP yesterday (on my birthday!!!), I'm estimating my due date to be August 1st.

Huge congrats and wow what a birthday present!!! Theres been a few of them on this thread!!! :happydance:

There's gonna be a lot of babies born from this thread lol

I rang midwife and have an appointment for 8th December :) should only be 6 and 1/2 weeks then, didn't think I'd get one that soon :) thought I'd have had to wait at least a month.

Hi all........ got my BFP last weekend and due 20th July (my dates), I'll be 40 on the 24th what a lovely birthday pressie that'll be.....

I'm 30 - Hubby is 33, we've been seriously trying for about 4 years, and I was just about to give up hope!

I got my first BFP on Thursday, and then my second and third as well! Then on Friday I thought I might have imagined it so I bought a digital test - and yes - I am definately pregnant!
Had my first doctors appointment today - didn't test or anything, and said the midwife would be in touch with me, as they do home visits in my area so I don't have to go to the doctors.
My EDD is 30th July.

Got my BFP this morning - Im calculated a 2nd August baby :happydance: xxx

Congrats to everyone else on their BFPs also!!! xx

My EDD is July 24th! Happy 40 weeks ladies!

Hi everyone!
My EDD is 26th July, but cant get in to see midwife for another 3 weeks! :dohh:
Hows everyone doing? I've been sooo tired this week

yayyy go you!!! i was the same! got my bfp on the 24th bday :D best bday pressie I will ever get!!!! congratulations!!!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->