**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I finally got my appt today for exam and my first scan, it will be December 17! It seems so far away but I can't wait.... I'm so nervous I just wanna know my little bean is ok and growing and see that little heart beat!

17th will soon be here :) I've got Xmas doo then. My first app is Tomorrow, hopefully they'll be able to book my 1st scan for me, but im guessing it won't be till the middle of Jan.

On another note I've literally just this morning started to feel a bit odd in my stomach, could this be the beginning of sickness :(

Tanasha, i am so glad that the ER were wrong and that little one is fine. I cant believe they did that to you.

No morning sickness, sore boobs or anything yet. I poas this morning couldnt resist it was a cb conception it says 2-3 weeks yay. It was 1-2 last thursday.
I was so glad that it had gone up. I am not going to buy anymore though I am a nightmare when it comes to testing.... Just to check !!!! LOL.

Hope everyone is well this morning. Love to you all xx

I am feeling so much better today. Bit of sore boobs but that's it.
But of course now I feel better I want to feel crap again!! I'm such a worrywart.

Morning all! Hope everybody is feeling alright today :)

Over the weekend DH and I told our parents about our little bean. It was so much fun! They were so excited and so surprised. We'd planned to wait till Xmas, but just couldn't keep it in any longer, and now we feel really good about having the news out.

Got to spend the snowy night last nigth curled up with a book by the fire rubbing my belly. That was the recipe for one happy PG gal :)

I finally got my appt today for exam and my first scan, it will be December 17! It seems so far away but I can't wait.... I'm so nervous I just wanna know my little bean is ok and growing and see that little heart beat!

Woohoo, first appointment buddies!:happydance:

I feel fine again, just....pregnant I suppose :rofl: Of course, I would love for the nausea and cramps to come back so I know the baby is alright :wacko:

How's everyone doing this morning?

Hardly had any nausea yesterday, but feeling a little queazy again today and so so so tired! I felt like I had more energy yesterday so I did one hour of weight training at lunch time then tought a high energy Zumba class in the evening. I'm paying for it today, lemme tell ya! Could barely peel myself outta bed.

Zumba is great! I wish I could find the energy to do kickboxing, but I just can't :cry:

Anyone else really wet down below? Had a scare earlier, was feeling wet and thought it was blood!

Woohoo, first appointment buddies!:happydance:

yay! Appt buddies! We can countdown together! I can't wait!!

Thanks Marie...maybe you won't have to wait to long for your scan!

hey.. Im due bwt 26th july. My 2nd baby, didnt thnk id feel as exited with ths one as i did my 1st bt am even mur so. Cnt wait.,

due on 22nd july, lots of leos in my family so hoping the baby wont be late so we and have a cancer to even things out lol

Hi Ladies

I am a newbie, just found out that i was expecting last Thursday. Am very excited about it and am looking forward to sharing with you ladies.

The doctor gave me an EDD of the 27th July and this makes me approximately 6 weeks pregnant.

Has come as a bit of a shock but very excited about it.
My husband and I only got married in July this year but have been together a long time so i have been broody for ages and am so glad that it is happening.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

x

Hi Ladies

I am a newbie, just found out that i was expecting last Thursday. Am very excited about it and am looking forward to sharing with you ladies.

The doctor gave me an EDD of the 27th July and this makes me approximately 6 weeks pregnant.

Has come as a bit of a shock but very excited about it.
My husband and I only got married in July this year but have been together a long time so i have been broody for ages and am so glad that it is happening.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

x

Welcome to the group! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!:thumbup:

thank you.
Am currently off work sick with a horrible cold and now cant take anything for it. Am drinking a lot of hot ribena to try and ease my throat, does anybody have any other remedies that i could take, not a big fan of honey :(

x

Hello all! I had my 1st early scan today (due to spotting last week) and all was good - saw and heard the little heartbeat! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Hope all are well

x

Curly that's great!!!

MrsFleet, try taking a small dose of Vitamin C

thank you thislife164, i will try that and congratulations on a healthy scan Curly123.x

Anyone else really wet down below? Had a scare earlier, was feeling wet and thought it was blood!

TOTALLY! I have to wear liners because of excess very watery cm. It feels like AF when I stand up or get up from bed. Apparently these are good signs. Freaked me out because mine is usually very light pink, but I have no cramps so, I'm sure all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->