**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

TaNasha, I am so sorry that ER put you through that! That is horrible! But I am so glad your little bean is doing ok! I will keep you in my prayers! You just try to relax and let that little bean work on it's growing!

Hi everyone, feeling no different still, but nervous about the morning sickness starting because this is about when it started with DS!

Remember, every pregnancy is different. You may not even get MS this time!

Thislife- that would be a miracle, but I kind of want m/s so I can convince myself the little bean is in there growing- strange i know!

Thislife- that would be a miracle, but I kind of want m/s so I can convince myself the little bean is in there growing- strange i know!

Psh not at all. I'm not laying down and ready to puke right now, and I've prayed at least 6 times this morning that the baby is safe:blush:

I got a shock this morning. I threw up! I don't know if it's a one off or something totally unrelated, will see. Never had MS last time!!!

Oh TaNasha I am so relieved your LO is okay. How dreadful to be told the wrong thing. So sorry you had to go through that xx

TaNasha! I am so happy to hear that beanie is burrowed in tight and is measuring perfectly! :hugs: Bet that's a huge relief!!

Crikey I just caught up with what happened Tanasha....unbelievable. I dont blame your hubby!

Glad everything worked out for you TaNasha - good thing you had a double check!!

Thanks everyone.

I still have some pink stuff in my cm when i wipe, so im still abit worried. Now i cant wait for the scan next week again!

I also want to get ms so badly!

OMG TaNasha, what a horrible thing to have to go through :( So so so pleased the ER didnt know what they were talking about :)

WOW there's going to be many babies next summer! What a nice thought :)
Welcome to Silverwillow and all the others!
Ericaca, first try! That's wonderful!

Meerdog, I can totally relate to the tests addiction "just to make sure" haha! I'm controling myself to do only one every Friday :)

ThisLife, sorry it didn't work out with the house. I'm sure you've heard this though, all things happen for a reason! I'm sure there's an even better one just around the corner. You made me laugh with your comment about McDonalds. I would eat there maybe a handful a times in a year, now, all I want are chicken McNuggets! Also, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one shopping for sweatpants! (I never owned a pair in my life!). I also ordered my first pair of maternity jeans teehee!

Squeeker, I totally agree with the emotional state. On Saturday night, I was having delicious nachos with hubby and said: "You're going to be a dad!" and he looked at me and said "Why are you crying?" I was crying and laughing at the same time! Darn hormones!

Tanasha, so sorry to hear about the ordeal, poor you and hubby!!! So glad to hear everything is fine though. What a relief! If it makes you feel better, I've got LOADS of cm and it's always pink. I have all the symptoms in the book so I'm sure everything's fine. I am getting a scan next week though.

Have a great day everyone!

hiya!! i just had my early scan this eve i'm at 7 weeks 4 days due 21st july very excited saw heartbeat!! :)

Hello everyone

Can I join in please? I calculate my due date as 21 July 2011, just like Coalie.

I had my mirena coil removed on 18 October and we started TTC straight away. Given my age and previous history we thought it might take a while. I got four BFNs around the time my period was due and only did another test at the weekend as I'm due to have vaccinations for a holiday. Boy, was I surprised to find it was a BFP!

I'm off to see the midwife on Wednesday and I'm hoping she'll offer me a dating scan sooner rather than later. I'm not so bothered about the due date - baby will come when s/he's ready - but my first pregnancy ended in m/c at 8 weeks and my second was over 14 years ago so I need reassurance that everything's going to plan.

So looking forward to buddying up with you lovely ladies.

Pip x

oooo my 1st midwife appoint weds too!!! my nhs scan not till jan, i couldnt wait :S how have u beeen feeling any symptoms?

Coalie, thats so exciting!!! I have to wait 3 more weeks, that seems like an eternity!

Oh, wow! Mine is due July 26 as well! It took 3 months of ttc before we achieved success (this after miscarrying back in Januray). Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->