**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Zumba is great! I wish I could find the energy to do kickboxing, but I just can't :cry:

Lots of jumping in kickboxing no? I haven't told any of my students I'm pregnant:happydance: yet, but I'm sure they noticed I'm not jumping as much and I'm now drinking two bottles of water during class :haha:

Anyone else really wet down below? Had a scare earlier, was feeling wet and thought it was blood!

I have daily scares like that.. Actually feels like drips eww. Of course I googled it and turns out it's normal and means things are progressing as they should be :)

Coalie was asking about symptoms so here goes:

From about a week after ovulation I've been having tingling n*****s pretty much all of the time. I'm really pleased by that as I've had two breast reduction operations in the last 7 years and the doctor told me I wouldn't be able to breast feed in the future. I'm hoping that all the sensations I'm feeling are a good sign that I may still be able to feed the bubba myself.

Around the same time as the tingling started I was getting on/off nausea throughout the day. That's still continuing but to the point where if I don't eat something when I feel nausea I feel like I might keel over. I'm carrying a stock of ginger biscuits and a bottle of water with me wherever I go and it definitely helps. Again, I'm more than happy to feel nauseous. My first pregnancy ended in m/c and I had no nausea, whereas with my second pregnancy I was nauseous every day until 20 weeks. The plus side was I only put on 20lb in weight! I had a spa day yesterday and found that sitting in the spa pool made me seasick so it's not all good news!

I'm also very tired and find myself wanting to go to bed really early. Before I found out I was pregnant I put it down to my age (almost 40), winter, cold weather, work, etc etc but now I reckon it's just bubba wearing me out.

The one thing I don't like are the cramps. Nothing major - not like strong period cramps - but little cramps that come and go throughout the day. Sometimes on one side, sometimes on the other. I've got to say that they are causing me major stress. I m/c at this stage with my first pregnancy so I know I'm over-cautious.

In terms of CM, that again comes and goes. I spent my second pregnancy checking for blood, but I'm determined not to do that this time. I think the most googled question on my iphone is about CM. Anyone browsing through my search history on google would think I'm one heck of a hypochondriac!!!

Pip x

Coalie, thats so exciting!!! I have to wait 3 more weeks, that seems like an eternity!

its most amazing thing was beautiful!!! i wish i could see it every day!! i now have just under 4 weeks til my nhs scan, time is going far to slow!!!! x:flower:

Zumba is great! I wish I could find the energy to do kickboxing, but I just can't :cry:

Lots of jumping in kickboxing no? I haven't told any of my students I'm pregnant:happydance: yet, but I'm sure they noticed I'm not jumping as much and I'm now drinking two bottles of water during class :haha:

Lotsss of jumping and kicking. So no bueno for the baby. Awesome for getting defined abs though! (which are slowly disappearing :cry: )

Coalie was asking about symptoms so here goes:

From about a week after ovulation I've been having tingling n*****s pretty much all of the time. I'm really pleased by that as I've had two breast reduction operations in the last 7 years and the doctor told me I wouldn't be able to breast feed in the future. I'm hoping that all the sensations I'm feeling are a good sign that I may still be able to feed the bubba myself.

Around the same time as the tingling started I was getting on/off nausea throughout the day. That's still continuing but to the point where if I don't eat something when I feel nausea I feel like I might keel over. I'm carrying a stock of ginger biscuits and a bottle of water with me wherever I go and it definitely helps. Again, I'm more than happy to feel nauseous. My first pregnancy ended in m/c and I had no nausea, whereas with my second pregnancy I was nauseous every day until 20 weeks. The plus side was I only put on 20lb in weight! I had a spa day yesterday and found that sitting in the spa pool made me seasick so it's not all good news!

I'm also very tired and find myself wanting to go to bed really early. Before I found out I was pregnant I put it down to my age (almost 40), winter, cold weather, work, etc etc but now I reckon it's just bubba wearing me out.

The one thing I don't like are the cramps. Nothing major - not like strong period cramps - but little cramps that come and go throughout the day. Sometimes on one side, sometimes on the other. I've got to say that they are causing me major stress. I m/c at this stage with my first pregnancy so I know I'm over-cautious.

In terms of CM, that again comes and goes. I spent my second pregnancy checking for blood, but I'm determined not to do that this time. I think the most googled question on my iphone is about CM. Anyone browsing through my search history on google would think I'm one heck of a hypochondriac!!!

Pip x

Hi, Sorry to here about ur 1st m/c. I had a blighted ovum 9 years ago and that scares me too that it will happen again.

I have the cramps too and they are really scaring me. I have my first mid wife appointment tomorrow so hopefully will get some reassurance.

Hi Jo

Looks like me, you and Coalie will be keeping the midwives busy tomorrow. Let me know how you get on.

I'm trying to focus on the positive and not to worry as fate will decide what happens. Reading all the stories on this forum are really keeping my spirits up. We have a great bunch of ladies here and I'm looking forward to sharing the next few months with you all.

Pip x

Anyone else really wet down below? Had a scare earlier, was feeling wet and thought it was blood!

TOTALLY! I have to wear liners because of excess very watery cm. It feels like AF when I stand up or get up from bed. Apparently these are good signs. Freaked me out because mine is usually very light pink, but I have no cramps so, I'm sure all is well.

Oh thank god :) Mine is a thick white cm though x

Hi Pip!! Aww u have been through it bigs hugs! I know what you mean about the cramps :S i had them in first few weeks they seem to have calmed down now (touches wood!!) i was very worried about them after also being OTT worrying about miscarriages!!
I've been really tired all the time, i do early starts so that doesn't help!! i haven't had any sickness, i feel like i have the worst hangover all the time like when you wake up and you cant move your head then you think you should eat something and when you have something in front of you, you feel sick thats only way i can describe it!! i've also had a bit of dizziness over last couple days which isn't nice :( and i've had quite bad itching down there *blushes* i had this before i fell pregnant started July for a while i put it down to the heat it seemed to ease of for a while then kept coming back so went to docs she did some tests but all fine now i find it comes and goes and gets to the point it bleeds :( its sore but embarrassing!!! i've also had sore boobs!! i think thats about everything lol other than bad memory!!!
i would love to do exercises but am soooooo cautious as i said before worried about misscarriages etc i've put on soooo much weight aswell as well when i found out i gave up smoking straight away so everyone i know has put on weight but now i just feel very fat :( xx

omg coalie I was going to ask about the itching down below. Was very unladylike on the street earlier but the itching was driving me nuts :rofl:

Well done on giving up smoking Coalie. No itching for me (***Pip keeps her fingers crossed***) but when a girl needs a scratch, she's just gotta scratch! I had a couple of dizzy spells earlier today but I think I just stood up too quickly. I tend to have low blood sugar so I must try harder to keep my levels constant during this pregnancy.

Let me know how you get on at the midwife tomorrow. It's so exciting but scary at the same time. I feel like a first timer as it has been so long since my last one. I can't believe he's 14 on Thursday!

Pip x

Well done on giving up smoking Coalie. No itching for me (***Pip keeps her fingers crossed***) but when a girl needs a scratch, she's just gotta scratch! I had a couple of dizzy spells earlier today but I think I just stood up too quickly. I tend to have low blood sugar so I must try harder to keep my levels constant during this pregnancy.

Let me know how you get on at the midwife tomorrow. It's so exciting but scary at the same time. I feel like a first timer as it has been so long since my last one. I can't believe he's 14 on Thursday!

Pip x

I had the dizziness really bad when I was about 5 weeks. I woke up crying because I was so dizzy, and it stayed all day. My doctor said it's just your body getting used to stuff, and you need to drink more water. I have hypoglycemia, and I've had no blood sugar problems but still dizzy here and there. Just try drinking more water and don't get up so fast:thumbup:

I agree! If man can scratch their balls in public there should be no problems with me scratching my foof (and using a wipe afterwards!!) :rofl:

omg coalie I was going to ask about the itching down below. Was very unladylike on the street earlier but the itching was driving me nuts :rofl:

i'm soooooo glad its not just me!!! i found sudocrem or aquarius cream or savlon is good lol :blush:

It's only gonna get better girls :D I thought we were meant to bloom in pregnancy :rofl:

Stuff using cream just get in there for a deep scratch :rofl:

I'm so sorry ladies but I just got the image of Coalie and Sequeena dropping their knickers in the street whilst holding a massive tub of Sudocrem! This bubba is clearly affecting my sense of humour too!

Pip x

:rofl: pip you know what the way I'm feeling at the mo I would so do that :haha:

Yeah, whatever happened to, "pregnancy is a beautiful time, when women are supposed to be glowing"? I've found most of that to be complete bs so far :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->