**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I'm going to wait a week just in case... I'm really trying to not get my hopes up at the moment. I'm a teacher, so I'm going to book in to see the doctor at the start of the Christmas hols and take it from there. That'll be exciting :)

And TaNasha, I'm really sorry to hear your news. Hoping next time will be a success x

TaNasha, I am so very sorry to hear that! (((hug))) thoughts and prayers headed your way! Hope we see you back here soon!

TaNasha im so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you!! xx

TaNasha, I am really saddened by your news my lovely. Big Hugs :hugs:

Had a few waves of nausea this morning so I'm thinking MS is going to kick in very soon! Boobs still sore and I have been dog tired. I'm also terrified I will slip over on the ice and do some damage to the baby so I have been shuffling like an old lady walking my daughter into school. I must look a complete moron!

TaNasha,

So sorry to hear your news. If you need to chat please PM me. I know exactly what you are going through xxx

Hi ladies

I just got my BFP this morning:happydance::happydance:

I thought I was out on Saturday night as I had some bleeding which has now turned to spotting. Im a little worried but trying not to stress.

I rang the doctor and they gave me the number for the midwife right away. She is phoning me back this afternoon :)

I hope my jelly bean sticks :)

EDD August 6th 2011(according to my LMP)

xxx

thinking of you TaNasha, there are no words that i can say to make this any easier. :hugs:

Hi ladies i technically should be in this group cause im not due till august 4th but i have a planned c section for july 11th which is why ive put myself in that group but everyone over there is like 8 9 weeks and im not even 6 so i might come into this group a bit more as our symptoms and dates are a lot closer.

My scan is on thursday and i am so nervous!! we had a scan at only 4 + 4 and they said it was to early to see anything but a sac so im just hoping everything is fine. my MS is full on and has been since 3dpo and i got my positive at only about 8 dpo but it was really faint so wasnt sure untill 10 dpo. has anyone else had a scan at only 4 + 4 and not seen much??

hi,i'll join too!!! due 29th july(by my calculations).

i had 3 mc in 1996 with my ex husband.

had a mc in aug this year with my hubby 2 b.

i am nervous about joining this thread in case it jinxes it...but i do feel dif this time,nauseous,sore boobs etc...not that i'm complaining,i wouldn't mind feeling like this for the whole 9 months as long as it meant a successful pg.

amanda xx

sorry for your previous losses, my obgyn says that ms is a sign of a strong pregnancy so i often say the same thing.. that i dont mind the ms cause in the early days where you cant feel the baby i felt that as long as i felt sick everything was fine. (please no one burst my bubble) wow your going to be super pregnant at your wedding!! Congratulations.

thank you all for your kind messages!

Well yesterday is tarted bleeding so i called the ER and they told me to come in, we went and i got a scan. the dr then told me that the baby is far too small for 6 weeks and that i am having a mc. so she scheduled a dnc today.
I had an appointment with my fs today which i shoudl have cancelled obviously, but something just told go... so we went and my fs told me that he was very sorry about our loss and he wanted to check whether everything was gone already in which case i didnt need a dnc. so i had another scan and he saw a heartbeat and baby is measuring prefect against my calculations!
DH wants to kill the ER dr from last night! My eyes are so raw from crying, still from last night and now also knowing our bean is ok!
I am still terrified though! Luckily we have another scan next week, so im just just taking it day by day untill then.
x

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT ER!!! they have put u through so much. i am so happy though that you got good news and that your fs did another scan, i dont even want to think about what would have happened if he didnt. Just take some rest time the next few days to get over the stress you have just been made to go through and to let your body get back on track so you can keep growing your little bubby in there. So happy they got it wrong stupid doctors!! has the bleeding stopped now?

TaNasha, I can't believe the ER, how horrible! But its great you got some good news in the end, I'm keeping you in my prayers!

TaNasha that's wonderful! I never do trust ER doctors. They've misdiagnosed me more than once, and it's usually completely wrong and opposite of what it really is.

You're in my prayers girlie!

Glad your bean is ok TaNasha :hugs:

How's everyone feeling?!

I feel like absolute crap today...go figure. I thought I was officially done with morning sickness because I've been feeling so much better, but I was wrong :nope: I'm really dizzy and nauseous this morning to the point where I'm nervous to shower!! We're telling DH's family this weekend too...fingers crossed they don't freak :wacko:

Aww Marie I'm sorry you don't feel well! :hugs: With every bite of honey nut cheerios I eat, I feel ever worse. No cramps as of today yet, :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->