**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

thats a lovely pram!!! i've seen a cath kidston stroller
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...h-Kidston-Quest-Stroller-in-Red-Spot-(0081282)

we have a nickname its 'the stig' because after the scan yest one of the pics looks like the stig lol

The pram doesn't come up but wow cath kidston! love her stuff!

LMAO @ the stig. Brilliant :rofl:

oh no its basically in the red spot design!! i am addicted to her stuff!!! the have a changing bag also in red dot!!

i didnt even think about diff vits, what are you all taking? im on pregnacare plus

thats a lovely pram!!! i've seen a cath kidston stroller
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...h-Kidston-Quest-Stroller-in-Red-Spot-(0081282)

we have a nickname its 'the stig' because after the scan yest one of the pics looks like the stig lol

The pram doesn't come up but wow cath kidston! love her stuff!

LMAO @ the stig. Brilliant :rofl:

oh no its basically in the red spot design!! i am addicted to her stuff!!! the have a changing bag also in red dot!!

This one?

https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230573737?$product$

Beautiful!

AND my poop is a weird colour! Ok shutting up now because I sound like a crazy OAP :rofl:

!!

Mine is toooooooooooooooooo!!! i found it very weird colour!!! :shrug:

Mine is too!!! I've kinda put it down to the vitamins I've started taking - but is that not it?

I think that's one of the reasons too I'm sure I read something about it earlier...

i didnt even think about diff vits, what are you all taking? im on pregnacare plus

I was taking folic acid with vit d and vit c but the doctor has given me 3 months supply of lanes preconceive folic acid. I wasn't sure what else to take. The pharmacist mentioned iron but said I would have to see my doc to get my levels tested :wacko:

I'm taking Sanatogen (on offer in Tesco!). But I've only just started taking them as we had only just started TTC - we didnt expect a BFP so quickly! But poos have changed only since I've started the vits :shrug:

yep thats it!!! and you could have if boy or a girl i thinks!?! :S
I wasn't too sure on vits as being veggie i thought better get the plus one will check with midwife tommorrow i hope she has the whole afternoon free for me soooo many questions!!!!

I'm taking some OTC pre natals by Nature's valley (got them from Walmart). They seem to be working well, and they're not making me sick. I'm guessing the doctor will give me a prescription for something else when I go in on the 17th though

Yes it can be used for both hun, I was going to get a blue i'coo because the shade was unisex but prefer the other one more x

phew, i think i'm going to ask for the changing bag for christmas!!! :)

ooooo really!! i'm not sure if i'm going to do one, i know i am definatly going to have a baby shower i just dont know when!!!
What have u asked for???

Another question? :dohh:

Any of you with sickness yet? I'm feeling sicky but not sick yet... and wsa wondering at what time of the day did it start for you when it did if it did? If that makes any sense? Just wondering what to expect....

xxx

ooooo really!! i'm not sure if i'm going to do one, i know i am definatly going to have a baby shower i just dont know when!!!
What have u asked for???

Alot, well not too much. I think we have like 50 things on there right now? I've got things like a breastfeeding shawl, some milk storage bags, a few toys, some bottles. If you give me your email I'll send you the link:thumbup:

My friend bought this for me earlier, it's just too sweet! :happydance: https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Sleep-...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1291762345&sr=1-1

Another question? :dohh:

Any of you with sickness yet? I'm feeling sicky but not sick yet... and wsa wondering at what time of the day did it start for you when it did if it did? If that makes any sense? Just wondering what to expect....

xxx

So you're nauseated, but not vomiting. I have yet to throw up, I've just been nauseated like crazy. I've been nauseated since I was about 4 or 5 weeks, and it's from when I wake up to when I go to bed. I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night too.

awwww thats soooo cute!!! i will pm you my email!

ericacaca i have not had any actual sickness, just feel like i should be!! i also wake up in the night almost feels like a acid reflux more than any thing else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->