**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

i have just asked for this for christmas!!
https://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-13689-cath-kidston-spot-nappy-bag.aspx

i know! hubby getting annoyed at me ( apparently i have expensive taste, and we cant have everything!!) now am majorly sulking lol

I haven't been sick but feel sick at times.

My friends want to throw me a shower :haha:

Hi Everyone! My name is Heather and I am from Santa Cruz, CA. I am 28 years old and this is my second pregnancy (the first turned out to be a blighted ovum and I miscarried naturally at 12 weeks on 10/31/08). I have been with my boyfriend for over 5 years and this was a planned pregnancy (although it happened much sooner than I anticipated - just got off the pill in August!).

My stats are:

AF 10/18
Possible early AF 11/12
Faint BFP 11/27
BFP on 11/28!
Beta #1 on 12/1 @ 596
Beta #2 on 12/3 @ 825
Spotted brown on 12/6

Feeling crappy; tired, sore breasts, cranky, sick, but I am soooo happy and in love!!! Congratulations to all of us! Looking forward to spending the next 9 months sharing stories and support with you all!!

<3 Heather

i know! hubby getting annoyed at me ( apparently i have expensive taste, and we cant have everything!!) now am majorly sulking lol

I know I'm the same :angelnot:

and Heather, welcome to the crew! Congrats on your :bfp: !

I should be due about then, I am about 6w along now :)

25, DH also 25 (and what is OH? My doggie forums we all say DH!) its our first baby, and was a surprise. We weren't planning it, but we are both very happy about it!

I am pretty much terrified, I have no idea what I am doing. No friends or family nearby. First Dr appointment will be in two weeks!

OH is Other Half, not all of us are married to our "baby daddies" :haha:

I've been stalking this thread off and on and thought I might join.
. The Little one is due July 15 I think.

Hello everyone

Just back from first midwife appointment. She confirmed due date as 21 July. I'll see her again on 29 December and should have my first scan w/c 4 January.

My DS is 14 tomorrow so we're not telling family about the baby until his birthday has passed. Want to keep the focus on him for his birthday.

OH very excited and just about accepted he is going to be a Daddy. He is a fantastic step-father to my DS and I have no doubt he will be a brilliant Dad to this one too.

Feeling really positive and excited.

Off to work now - will have to spend the journey thinking of reasons why I'm so late in!!

Pip x

Hi ladies, looks like I missed some funny conversations over the last few days. I'm pretty mad right now because my ultrasound appt. just got moved from the 27th to the 3rd, thats a whole other week I have to wait through, ugh! Still no morning sickness for me either, guess this is all just a waiting game.

Hello everyone

Just back from first midwife appointment. She confirmed due date as 21 July. I'll see her again on 29 December and should have my first scan w/c 4 January.

My DS is 14 tomorrow so we're not telling family about the baby until his birthday has passed. Want to keep the focus on him for his birthday.

OH very excited and just about accepted he is going to be a Daddy. He is a fantastic step-father to my DS and I have no doubt he will be a brilliant Dad to this one too.

Feeling really positive and excited.

Off to work now - will have to spend the journey thinking of reasons why I'm so late in!!

Pip x

Oh thats good that it went well.:hugs: I am still really worried about mine it is at 3:30pm. I hope she will reassure me because i need it. I keep thinking the worse.

So glad the appointment went well!

Why am I always the first one on in the US? Eh, I blame DF haha. I hope everyone is doing well today! Josh took the last pear with him to work yesterday, he got yelled at last night. Pears are all I've really been able to eat, and now there are none :cry: He said he's picking me up a ton tonight, but still. I want my pears!:cry:

I woke up 3 or 4 times last night with cramps. I woke up with a headache, cramps, and nausea; looks like it's going to be a fun day!:nope:

Thislife, ME TOO! I've been up most of the night, my stomach has been cramping so bad. ugh I just hope it passes soon. Its just stomach pains from gas/constipation, but its so severe I am miserable! I just keep hoping its normal and nothings wrong!

Thislife, ME TOO! I've been up most of the night, my stomach has been cramping so bad. ugh I just hope it passes soon. Its just stomach pains from gas/constipation, but its so severe I am miserable! I just keep hoping its normal and nothings wrong!

It's totally normal don't worry! I've been getting period like cramps so it's not from gas or constipation (I'm past that already thank the Lord!). Grape juice helped me a lot with the constipation, so give that a shot:thumbup:
Also, my heating pad has become my best friend. It touches me more than Df these days:haha: Ah sorry, had to go there:blush: It's true though!:haha:

I ate applesauce ..that helped a lot, although stomaching it was difficult. I read that I couldn't use my heating pad because it would raise my body temp too much and could harm the LO ? I am addicted to it, and its been the hardest thing for me to give up, but I haven't used it! Would be glad to know if they are safe to use!?

I ate applesauce ..that helped a lot, although stomaching it was difficult. I read that I couldn't use my heating pad because it would raise my body temp too much and could harm the LO ? I am addicted to it, and its been the hardest thing for me to give up, but I haven't used it! Would be glad to know if they are safe to use!?

My dr said they're perfectly fine. STAY OFF OF GOOGLE! You will drive yourself :wacko: Just make sure you only keep it on for 20 minutes on a moderate setting. Saying no heating pads is just TOO paranoid haha. LO will be just fine :hugs: Heating pads don't raise your body temperature, they're hot enough to soothe muscles, but cool enough to not raise your core temp. The only thing that's hot enough to raise your core temp would be a hot tub or sauna.

I feeel so happy now i got a 'pregnant 3+' on a digi and a mega strong line on a FRER! that can only be good right?? :) how do i get the midsummer dreamers on my sig? also how do u arrange them nicely and not one under each other please?? sorry im a bit blonde sometimes haha! xxx

I feeel so happy now i got a 'pregnant 3+' on a digi and a mega strong line on a FRER! that can only be good right?? :) how do i get the midsummer dreamers on my sig? also how do u arrange them nicely and not one under each other please?? sorry im a bit blonde sometimes haha! xxx

Welcome!!! Simply right click the midsummer's dreamer logo and click save picture as. Then go to tinypic and upload the photo. use the html for the photo as you would a ticker and put it where you like. If you would like to center your siggy, simply hit CTRL and A and select all, then go to the top of the box and you will see a center content button that's just a bunch of centered lines. If you don't want them right on top of the other, don't click enter after putting something on. Just make sure there's no spaces, easy as that:thumbup:

I'm watching "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" on TLC, and wondering, "Why can't we have these issues?"

These women have no symptoms what so ever, they LOSE weight, no MS, no nausea, no cramps. On the other hand the symptoms mean LO is healthy, but still!

I'm watching "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" on TLC, and wondering, "Why can't we have these issues?"

These women have no symptoms what so ever, they LOSE weight, no MS, no nausea, no cramps. On the other hand the symptoms mean LO is healthy, but still!

I'm so addicted to this show!! But I was so scared thinking OMG!! what if this was ME!? theres another show that comes on Discovery Health thats called I'm pregnant and...
and its these women who like horde, or have OCD, or are in jail, all kinds of different stuff.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->