**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I'm watching "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" on TLC, and wondering, "Why can't we have these issues?"

These women have no symptoms what so ever, they LOSE weight, no MS, no nausea, no cramps. On the other hand the symptoms mean LO is healthy, but still!

I'm so addicted to this show!! But I was so scared thinking OMG!! what if this was ME!? theres another show that comes on Discovery Health thats called I'm pregnant and...
and its these women who like horde, or have OCD, or are in jail, all kinds of different stuff.....
I know! Like 8 weeks ago I was addicted to all of the wedding stuff because DF and I were planning on getting married in 2012, but now I'm all about the baby stuff:happydance: I love Bringing Home Baby too, it makes me so excited:happydance:

Yep!! was watching that show while I was home friday and mon. with this cold crud...my OH laughs at me because He's omg all I watch now is stuff about ppl being pregnant or having babies....I told him I watched all this BEFORE, you apperantly just didn't notice it as much LOL!

Yep!! was watching that show while I was home friday and mon. with this cold crud...my OH laughs at me because He's omg all I watch now is stuff about ppl being pregnant or having babies....I told him I watched all this BEFORE, you apperantly just didn't notice it as much LOL!

..men..... :roll: They're lucky they're so cute.

..men..... :roll: They're lucky they're so cute.

:haha: yep!

Hi everyone!

How are we all today?

My spotting has almost completely stopped! Yay!

I am still abit scared, and cant wait for our scan on Monday. But nothing I can do now except relax and stay calm...

I am still abit scared, and cant wait for our scan on Monday. But nothing I can do now except relax and stay calm...

Yep, if you're not stressed, the baby isn't stressed. I'm sure everything is fine love :hugs:

Hey TaNasha :D Very pleased for you!

Nothing to report here, could do with some symptoms please, I was sick the other morning but have put it down to taking my pre natal vitamin on an empty stomach, not recommended!

want mine? I've got nausea galore. I'm thinking today might be the day I actually get ms....

I ate applesauce ..that helped a lot, although stomaching it was difficult. I read that I couldn't use my heating pad because it would raise my body temp too much and could harm the LO ? I am addicted to it, and its been the hardest thing for me to give up, but I haven't used it! Would be glad to know if they are safe to use!?

My dr said they're perfectly fine. STAY OFF OF GOOGLE! You will drive yourself :wacko: Just make sure you only keep it on for 20 minutes on a moderate setting. Saying no heating pads is just TOO paranoid haha. LO will be just fine :hugs: Heating pads don't raise your body temperature, they're hot enough to soothe muscles, but cool enough to not raise your core temp. The only thing that's hot enough to raise your core temp would be a hot tub or sauna.

Ok Thanks! I haven't been to the doc yet so Ive just been going with what Ive heard! :)

I ate applesauce ..that helped a lot, although stomaching it was difficult. I read that I couldn't use my heating pad because it would raise my body temp too much and could harm the LO ? I am addicted to it, and its been the hardest thing for me to give up, but I haven't used it! Would be glad to know if they are safe to use!?

My dr said they're perfectly fine. STAY OFF OF GOOGLE! You will drive yourself :wacko: Just make sure you only keep it on for 20 minutes on a moderate setting. Saying no heating pads is just TOO paranoid haha. LO will be just fine :hugs: Heating pads don't raise your body temperature, they're hot enough to soothe muscles, but cool enough to not raise your core temp. The only thing that's hot enough to raise your core temp would be a hot tub or sauna.

Ok Thanks! I haven't been to the doc yet so Ive just been going with what Ive heard! :)

Haha yeah, stay off of the search engines. They'll drive you bonkers:wacko:

yes they will !

I spent all of yesterday watching the baby shows on TLC & Discov. Health ...:) I have had DH watch them with me a couple times haha, the whole birth process kind of freaks us both out, so I am trying to warm him up! haha!

Kit you and I are just a state away! haha

TaNasha, so glad to hear! Will be praying for your scan on Monday!

So I just found a lady on Craigslist that has brand new baby furniture, but she has to move overseas so she's giving away the furniture and a bunch of clothes and such. This could help SO much! Keep your FX for me ladies!

Fingers crossed! I actually picked up a buggy from my local freecycle today, it will be perfect for spare :)

Okay, so I have a confession.... I just POAS because I have been sooo nervous about not having any symptoms. The line came up right away and was very dark, much darker than the control line. So, you would think I could stop worrying, but I can't. If I could just have something that says...you're still pregnant and everything is fine! I guess I'll be a mess until Jan 3rd, unless they can hear the heartbeat on a doppler at my first appointment, will they even try to find it, I'll be 8 weeks?

Hon you have GOT to relax! If you stress yourself out, you're just hurting the baby. All is fine I'm sure, the more you chill out, the happier and healthier the baby will be.

Thanks thislife- I'm trying to make myself relax by imagining that little bean bouncing around in there, happy as can be!

Exactly! Sorry if that sounded harsh, I'm still partly asleep haha

Ha ha, not harsh at all- advice that I need! Its just after lunch here, I'm on the East Coast. I think I ate too much and I really want a nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->