**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

So I just found a lady on Craigslist that has brand new baby furniture, but she has to move overseas so she's giving away the furniture and a bunch of clothes and such. This could help SO much! Keep your FX for me ladies!

Be careful! I hope its for real, but there are some scams where people want you to send them money for shipping etc bc they are moving overseas or are becoming missionaries etc ..when they are just trying to get your money so just be wary and make sure its not a scam. Hopefully not, but it doesnt hurt to be cautious!

Aww I know the feeling. I just ate a piece of cornbread for breakfast. I want a pear, but nooooo DF just had to take the last one to work yesterday :cry:

So I just found a lady on Craigslist that has brand new baby furniture, but she has to move overseas so she's giving away the furniture and a bunch of clothes and such. This could help SO much! Keep your FX for me ladies!

Be careful! I hope its for real, but there are some scams where people want you to send them money for shipping etc bc they are moving overseas or are becoming missionaries etc ..when they are just trying to get your money so just be wary and make sure its not a scam. Hopefully not, but it doesnt hurt to be cautious!

It's not for shipping don't worry lol. DF and I have been dealing with craigslist for a longggg time. Thanks though! :hugs:

Hi Just back from the midwife. She has booked me in for an Early Scan tomorrow morning. I am so worried what they will find.

Hi Just back from the midwife. She has booked me in for an Early Scan tomorrow morning. I am so worried what they will find.

Did she give you a reason why? Please try not to panic I'm sure all will be fine :hugs:

yes they will !

I spent all of yesterday watching the baby shows on TLC & Discov. Health ...:) I have had DH watch them with me a couple times haha, the whole birth process kind of freaks us both out, so I am trying to warm him up! haha!

Kit you and I are just a state away! haha

TaNasha, so glad to hear! Will be praying for your scan on Monday!

I'm actually from Alabama, or at least was born there :haha:
Lived in GA most my life though

yes they will !

I spent all of yesterday watching the baby shows on TLC & Discov. Health ...:) I have had DH watch them with me a couple times haha, the whole birth process kind of freaks us both out, so I am trying to warm him up! haha!

Kit you and I are just a state away! haha

TaNasha, so glad to hear! Will be praying for your scan on Monday!

I'm actually from Alabama, or at least was born there :haha:
Lived in GA most my life though

I was in Florida for a few years, yay for the South :happydance: I love it here, since it's home, but I miss the food in the south :cry:

Sigh* baby has decided that s/he doesn't like greasey food really.....so have to be careful of my southern fried foods....lol but food down here is AWESOME!!

Sigh* baby has decided that s/he doesn't like greasey food really.....so have to be careful of my southern fried foods....lol but food down here is AWESOME!!

It was so hard keeping my Motocross diet when I was down there. Plus I lived in South Florida so we had all the amazing cuban food too :happydance:

It was so hard keeping my Motocross diet when I was down there. Plus I lived in South Florida so we had all the amazing cuban food too :happydance:

Mmm.......Cuban food sounds SOOOO good right now....My little Chik Fil A wrap isn't cutting it :haha:

You guys can actually digest FOOD? I'm jealous :cry: I had cornbread for breakfast. I ate some honey nut cheerios too, but I only got about 1/4 way through those.

No, just because I am worried die to having a blighted ovum in the past and not having any symptoms. I'm hoping it will reassure me.

You guys can actually digest FOOD? I'm jealous :cry: I had cornbread for breakfast. I ate some honey nut cheerios too, but I only got about 1/4 way through those.

Been there and done that TWICE! was sick for the whole 9 mths with my first, only 3 mths with the second..I'm not gonna lie, I am NOT missing MS with this one....don't get me wrong I get nauseaous, but no MS

Been there and done that TWICE! was sick for the whole 9 mths with my first, only 3 mths with the second..I'm not gonna lie, I am NOT missing MS with this one....don't get me wrong I get nauseaous, but no MS

Yeah I'm really thankful because I've just been really nauseous and had a food aversions. No vomiting so far, but I have come close way too many times. I'm enjoying this while it lasts :winkwink:

Yeah I'm really thankful because I've just been really nauseous and had a food aversions. No vomiting so far, but I have come close way too many times. I'm enjoying this while it lasts :winkwink:

LOL I bet!! My food aversions haven't been too bad....greasy food = immediate :sick:
Taco Bell :sick:
Baby LOVED pickles, now decided pickles = :sick:

Oh well....as long as I can still eat my Chocolate!! :happydance::haha:

LOL I bet!! My food aversions haven't been too bad....greasy food = immediate :sick:
Taco Bell :sick:
Baby LOVED pickles, now decided pickles = :sick:

Oh well....as long as I can still eat my Chocolate!! :happydance::haha:

I don't even want chocolate! :cry: Or anything sweet for that matter :cry: Just fruit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->