**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Coalie yes I've had back pain in my lower middle back as well!

That's exciting Marie_wills! I know you can't wait! You'll have to share a pic with us when u get one!! :)

So glad not just me!! It's been soooo bad today!! Wonder what it Is!! Gonna try hot water bottle tonight see if that helps trying to stay away from paracetamol save it for when really need it!! Must just be stretching out??

Love_Krystal.....yay! I just yelped in my OH's ear. Sucks you didn't get a scan, but still, a heartbeat is amazing.

Good luck for your scan Marie_wills!

Haha thanks battynora! Yea it's great to hear the heartbeat!

Coalie I'm sorry u feel bad! What's a hot water bottle? Here we have heating pads but I can only use it on low on my back. They tell u not to put anything hot on ur stomach bc it alters the temperature and is dangerous for baby... So I'm curious what the hot water bottle thing is?

Thanks ladies so excited for scan :) I'm literally wishing the next few days away :D it's seems like it's been such a long wait to get to this point, I just pray everything's ok :)

I've noticed a bit of heartburn recently only since week 11 odd never really had it before now, has anyone else had it ?

Hi gals!

I have been having these sharp weird pains in or right behind my belly button, does anyone else have this aswell?

We are going to Rome today, yay!

Mumtomiller how is you friend??
Peewee how are u feeling now has the midwife put your mind at rest??

Hiya I'm fine now the midwife said it was just ligament pain, must be similar to what you experienced ericacaca. It's so fab having a forum where you can discuss all the weird and wonderful things that are happening to us!

Thanks both for the reassurance xx

Just need to be patient now and wait for my scan on the 25th :happydance:

hey girlies how is everyone!!!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and i was put forward 5 days yay!!!! heres my pics of my little beauty!

https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2927/16575810150376055000397.jpg

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7238/16868110150376432585397.jpg

I am so in love its unreal! it was moving so much kicking its legs and moving its arms!!!! I cant wait to see everyone elses!!!!

Ive not got long left in 1st tri then off to 2nd tri!! il start a new midsummer dreamers thread over there too which we can move too! i wish they didnt move this one to discussions!!!! :( xxx

Fab picture! Just playing the waiting game for my scan on the 25th, kind of hoping they put me forward as my belly is quite big for 11 weeks and my whole family are winding me up that I am having twins seeing as it runs in our family!! :dohh:

Hi everyone, i havent been on in a few days. as some of you may have seen on the news our city of Brisbane and the rest of QLD, Australia has literally flooded 75% of qld is affected thats an area 3 times the size of the UK under water. Its unbelievable, so far 14 ppl have lost their lives 5 being children and the number is rising with 50 still missing not to mention the hundreds of animals. over 8000 homes in Brisbane alne have been completely flooded and destroyed and another 20,000 affected. So my 12 week scan was booked for this week but has had to be postponed because the whole clinic is underwater and then some. it was right on the river and when the river overflowed by nearly 5 meters the whole building went under.

So lovely to see so many scan pics of wriggly little bubs. I cant wait for mine!! Please everyone say a prayer for the city of brisbane and the rest of QLD who are facing their biggest tragedy ever and it is still continue to get worse by the hour.

Hi Mum2Miller I have been following this on the news and it's awful to watch. Thinking of you :hugs:

Hi gals, I'm so bad at checkin in on this thread now that it's moved to Discussions!! The scan piccies are amazing! Congrats ladies :) I had my first last Tuesday & it was wonderful. Kept my DD the same too! We are almost through with 1st tri can you believe it?! How is everyone feeling?

I'm finally feeling better the past few days, so long as I don't go too long between snacks the nasty nausea stays away :) Happy weekend everyone!

Oh, also for the US ladies since I know it varies depending on where u live...I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks and have another appt. at 12 weeks. Think I'll get to see bebe again? I hope so!

YAY 12 weeks tomorrow!! hopefully it all moves faster now!!

Congrats on 12 weeks girls!! I was 11 weeks on Saturday & I too am hoping things start moving faster! :)

I went shopping with my Momma yesterday & we bought a few unisex items then she bought boy & girl outfits so that no matter which one it is, she's already bought me something haha :)

I am sooo ready to find out the sex of the baby!! It's driving me crazyy! I have been sure since the beginning it was a boy, and I truly don't care either way, but the past few weeks I've had a couple dreams & I have a huge baby doll collection & I was holding some of my dolls and it made me long for a little girl! Although I have 3 precious nephews that I adore! :) so really I don't care either way! I just want to know! My entire family insists it is a boy as well. The couple from our church that introduced us guessed girl, and my nephews (3 & 4 yrs old) insist it's a girl, as does the little boy I nanny for.
Is it driving anyone else crazy? I don't care either way & I plan on having several Children if the Lord blesses us with them :) but I feel like once I know I can work on the room & start nesting and gathering and organizing and make the time pass faster!!

Yup! I wanna know now!!! We plan on at least one more so I won't be too upset if this isn't a girl, but I still really hope it is! We shall see, either way I can't wait to find out :D Our name lists are shrinking, got my girls name, unsure on boy name still :/

12 weeks today, YAY!!! Scan tomorrow, double YAY!!!

I'm torn on finding out the sex, what's your Girls name Mark&Annie (unless your not telling)

I don't mind, there's so many people on here it's bound to have been someones before me, and will be after!
I like Charlotte :D AKA Charlie or Lotte, boys we have Alexander, Nathan, Elijah and some others floating around! Lot's of family names fighting for middle name status, Joshua got Philip which was my Grandfathers name and is my brothers name :D

I'm torn between finding out, my oh doesn't want to know and thinks we should have s surprise with our first but I'm such a planner I really want to know :) pretty sure this ones a lil boy and fingers crossed as long as baby's healthy I really dont care but hopefully we'll we blessed with one of each :) I'm hopin I'll win on the finding out battle :)

So excited about scan tomorrow but can't help but be somewhat nervous, I just pray everything is as it should be :)

I don't mind, there's so many people on here it's bound to have been someones before me, and will be after!
I like Charlotte :D AKA Charlie or Lotte, boys we have Alexander, Nathan, Elijah and some others floating around! Lot's of family names fighting for middle name status, Joshua got Philip which was my Grandfathers name and is my brothers name :D

I LOVE Charlotte, it was one of my finalists until my friend (who is due in March) chose it as her name- oh well, plenty of other good ones to choose from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->