**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Mumtomiller how is you friend??
Peewee how are u feeling now has the midwife put your mind at rest??

hey girlies how is everyone!!!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and i was put forward 5 days yay!!!! heres my pics of my little beauty!

https://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2927/16575810150376055000397.jpg

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7238/16868110150376432585397.jpg

I am so in love its unreal! it was moving so much kicking its legs and moving its arms!!!! I cant wait to see everyone elses!!!!

Ive not got long left in 1st tri then off to 2nd tri!! il start a new midsummer dreamers thread over there too which we can move too! i wish they didnt move this one to discussions!!!! :( xxx

Wow SamiraandChris - those are such detailed pics - you can see the little nose! congrats :)

Hello Ladies,

A couple of lovely scan pics there!

Had my "12" week scan too, by midwife dates, and have been put back to 10+4..which was a bit of a shocker!! Means I was 7 days when I got my positive test!!

Had a bit of a tiz about waiting longer to tell people, so have decided to start spreading the news. I'm working myself up about this magic 12 week number and in reality I just want to enjoy this time!

Pic below, not clear tbh, but good old kick of the leg!

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/monkeyrabbit/104.jpg

Great pics everyone, this is so exciting that everyone is finally getting to see their beans! I have my nuchal fold scan next week, so excited to see baby again!

BattyNora how lovely! At least yours was happy to cooperate, mine was having none of it :haha:

Samiranchris those are very nice pics :) So detailed!

Battynora that puts you back about where I am... Congrats on seeing your bean :)

I have a checkup on Friday and since my uterus is tipped if they can't find heartbeat with Doppler I will get another scan and so I am really hoping to get a scan!

Hi everyone, i havent been on in a few days. as some of you may have seen on the news our city of Brisbane and the rest of QLD, Australia has literally flooded 75% of qld is affected thats an area 3 times the size of the UK under water. Its unbelievable, so far 14 ppl have lost their lives 5 being children and the number is rising with 50 still missing not to mention the hundreds of animals. over 8000 homes in Brisbane alne have been completely flooded and destroyed and another 20,000 affected. So my 12 week scan was booked for this week but has had to be postponed because the whole clinic is underwater and then some. it was right on the river and when the river overflowed by nearly 5 meters the whole building went under.

So lovely to see so many scan pics of wriggly little bubs. I cant wait for mine!! Please everyone say a prayer for the city of brisbane and the rest of QLD who are facing their biggest tragedy ever and it is still continue to get worse by the hour.

Crikey yes been watching on the news, absolutely terrifying :'( Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone there. I even had a nightmare about it, imagining I couldn't get my dogs out!!

Mumtomiller I was thinking about u yest wondering if it had effected u at all!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm due 24th July with my second baby, I'm so excited! I have my scan on Wednesday so I'll be able to show you all my lovely jellybean!

Nice to meet you all! xx

Mum2Millar, thoughts are with you - hoping everything turns out okay at this time.

Thanks for peoples comments, it is a bizarre moment when you first see bean.....I can't believe I actually said "oh my god, there is something there!".

Love_Krystal fingers crossed you get your scan!

Welcome MissusCT

Thank you everyone! I am over the moon with the piccies! It is so amazing that features are visable already! I couldnt believe you can see things like its organs and its bones already too!!!

BattyNora your pic is fab too!! sorry youve been put back so far!! thats mad that you got your BFP so early then!!!! Did she say that its possible for the baby to grow a bit slower or something?

Mum2Miller so sorry to hear about the floods!!! sounds horrific! I really hope everything improves soon :(

Congrats MissusCT!!!! cant wait to see your scan :D

How is everyone feeling! I am on day 2 of no being sick!!!!! ive had a couple of heaves but nothing else YAY! lets hope this is the start of being a ravishing glowing pregnant lady haha! x

Congrats & welcome missusCT!

Thanks Battynora! ;) as long as baby is ok I won't care if I just hear his heartbeat or see him but I really wanna see him ESP since at 7 weeks he was just a precios little heart throbbing blob :)

mum2miller that's terrible! I hadn't heard, as I do not watch much television but I will keep it in my prayers! I hope things dry up quickly & no more lives are lost! I hope you get your scan soon enough as well!

I had 2 days of not being sick... and then this morning it came back :(

I've had a stern talk with bubs that this will not be tolerated for much longer!

Ha! Stern talk indeed!

I think that was one of the things that got me..I was so close to the point where it should lessen and now its another two weeks!

SamiraNChris...our tech wasn't brilliant. All she basically said was "Can't do a nuchal scan, it's too small and not formed properly"...and that scared us. But she just meant she was putting our dates back. I knew the MW dates were off and I wouldn't be 12 weeks, but I still think my dates of 11+2 yest are still there or there abouts, because although measuring a bit small, bubs would still be in the normall size bracket for that time - but we shall see on the 26th.

Strangley, for me, I'm not worrying. After having my paddy after the scan I've suddenly become all philosophical about it all and chilled out! YAY - FINALLY!

awww thats fab news :) will be loads better for baby not to be stressed or worried too!!! yay bring on all our next scans!!!!!!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->