**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

I have also been thinking about names a lot this week, we had already deided with my last pregnancy that if it was a girl it would be Parker, now DH isnt 100%% sure on that but i still love it and for a boy Eli, Ryan or Riley or with Miller as a second name in memory of my son. I think its special to have family influenced middle names it gives them such meaning.

Missfish, I am in USA & I only get one between 6-9 weeks & one around 18-20 weeks

I couldn't stand to not find out! My MIL & FIL did not want to knowwhat their other son was having so they hadto try to keep it a secret even though they found out and wanted to know! Well I've already told DH that would not happen with me! I love his parents but I want to know and tell everyone and not tiptoe around them. I feel mean for saying that but this is my pregnancy & baby not theirs, so I don't feel like they have a say?!

I love the name Charlotte :) I had a sweet lady who was like a grandparent to me my entire life named Charlotte :) I like Names that are a little different and not overly used, right now my favorites are Paisley for a girl & Silas for a boy although we have many other names and haven't set it in stone yet! :)

I like Parker!

MumtoMiller, Today would actually have been my cousin Jessyca's 9th birthday. She was born early & weighed less than 11 oz and was less than 9" long. She passed away in 2005 when she was 3 1/2. Her name was Jessyca Lynn. Almost 2 years later, her parents had a miracle baby, another little girl, whom they named Katelyn using the Lynn from Jess's name. I think it's sweet!

oh that is really sweet and im sure as she grows up she will learn and love the special meaning of her name and its importance to your family. I hope this baby is the same with Miller i always want him to be a part of our lives even though he isnt here and i want his brothers or sister to know who he is and love him like we do.

How do you pronounce Silas?

Yes, that's how our entire family feels about her!

um kind of like Sigh-less or Si(long I sound)-lass, the emphasis is on Si ... It's a biblical name.

Oh I like Silas! Quite unusual, can only think of the book My Uncle Silas :D I grew up with quite an unusual name, Antonia, and I did like that people often commented and admired it. I chose a very popular name for Joshua as I've loved the name since I was a child, one that stuck with me and I knew I wanted to use it. Soooo, don't want to go too left field with the next name IYKWIM! I also like middle names meaning something, I have done quite a bit on my family tree and so many first and second names have been passed down through history, makes it fascinating. Might pass on Sheldon though :lol:

I think Charlotte is lovely name but then again im bias because its my name hehe :haha:

I had my 12 weeks scan yesterday, it was amazing!! the scan pic is my avatar! congrats on everyone else scan pics and heartbeats! :thumbup: :baby:

I have this really strong vibe right from the start that i KNOW my baby is a boy, does anyone else just feel like they already know or am i a bit balmy? :dohh:
xxxx

I think Charlotte is lovely name but then again im bias because its my name hehe :haha:

I had my 12 weeks scan yesterday, it was amazing!! the scan pic is my avatar! congrats on everyone else scan pics and heartbeats! :thumbup: :baby:

I have this really strong vibe right from the start that i KNOW my baby is a boy, does anyone else just feel like they already know or am i a bit balmy? :dohh:
xxxx

Me too :) I had my scan this morning, they've pushed me forward to 12+4 :) and the lil baby definitely looks like his daddy haha and I've always thought I'm having a boy and to me the scan pic looks like a lil boy, so I'd be pretty amazed if baby turns out to be a lil girl lol.

Any guesses boy or girl?? I'm still sticking with boy lol until proven otherwise :D

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
I have my scan in a few hours, I have a strong feeling this one's a girl. I felt that my first was going to be a boy, and he was... I don't know if its just wishful thinking though!

Ladies -

Has anyone been able to find out the gender of their baby yet? Just wondering, i know it's early but my OB says it's doable. I have a scan next week at 12.5 weeks. I am going to see if the tech guesses.. though I am not going out to decorate the nursery until later on.

Kind of curious..

It's funny we all think we are having boys!

Has anyone tried any old wives tales yet? Or the Chinese calendar?

I've tried the Chinese gender thing and it's predicted a girl for me, and one of the psychic says girl , but quite a few have said boy and that's my gut feeling too, only time will tell, are you ladies definitely going to find out at 20 week scan ?

Hello again ladies! I havent been on this thread for ages so I'm really sorry if I don't respond to what you've been posting... I just really hope that you are all happy and healthy and getting better towards 2nd tri! :D

I'm suffering from nausea and tiredness still! To the extent I took today off work and just stayed under a duvet all day! Still not eating much :-( I feel hungry but soooooo sick at the same time! But not eating makes me feel even worse! urgh! Just want it to go away!

Next Friday can't come quick enough! We have the scan! Hurrah! It seems like AGES away though right now! But me and hubby have theory that I might start feeling better after the scan because I'll at last actually know whats causing me to feel this way so I won't feel so nervous/stressed/on edge about it all and I'll know that baby is doing ok so hopefully the feelings might wear off a little bit....well I hope so! Let me know if it did with you? If it didnt.... well - haha - reply at your own risk! lol!

Love to you all xxx

Chinese gender chart says this is a boy... but it also says Joshua should have been a girl :lol:

Chinese calendar said boy for me first til I dis one that calculated for lunar age etc then it said girl lol I guess it will be right one way or another!

Good to see you ejsmom & ericaca! More scans that's so exciting!!!

Has anyone else's bra size increased yet? I poas @ 8 dpo bc my boobs felt bigger, well last week I tried to put on my normal bra's (I've been wearing my bigger more comfy ones) & they looked like bandaids! So today I finally got up the courage to measure.....I've always had large breast, & small band size (32DD) so difficult to find my size. Well I had gained weight & my band size had gone up to a 36 from a 32 :)-/) pre pregnancy .... Well my band size is a 36 still but now I'm a 36H!!! That's 4 inches! I haven't gained any weight either! I'm so worried about how big they will geT now!! Has anyone else had this happen?

Well my nausea is still awful! But the vomiting has settled down a lot coz of all the meds I'm on I guess! Been off work for a month and gonna try go back tomorrow or looks like I might lose my job :(

I am def finding out what the gender is. Seeing as it's twins it would be great if we got a boy and girl but we will be happy with any healthy combination!

10 weeks for me today! Double digits yay! Scan on 9th of feb at 13 weeks :) Congratulations to all those now in their second trimester! Can't wait to join you all!

I think that the nausea is why this thread has been so quiet! Ericacaca I called in to work a day this week too. I am just soo sick of going to work and feeling like crap and useless! I feel the same as u described. I am craving some spicy mexican nachos or 7 layer dip or something like that but I know better.... Lets go 2nd trimester!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->