• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

I'm sitting here crying :cry: My heart aches after hearing what has happened. I am so sorry. Please look after yourself x

I also cried when i read this......i really thought everyting would be ok. Its so heartbreaking :(

Oh hun I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! :hugs: xx

Oh honey, I'm so so sorry to hear this has happened. My thoughts are with you and hubby at this difficult time. :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and OH xx

I am so very sorry for your loss darling. Sending you strength and healing and hoping the medical aspects are over soon so you can begin to heal your heart. Look after yourself, and let yourself grieve. I promise these dark days won't last forever. If you ever need a friend, my PM box is always open and the girls on the MC section are amazing. They kept me sane. With love :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun, my thoughts are with you and your family, take care xxxxxx

Oh I was so hoping to come home today to good news from you we were so worried! :( I'm so so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you and your family. xxx

Oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear this has happened

Sending hugs and love xxx

ditto what everyone has said! I feel for you and your family, its so so cruel and sad.

take special care of you all right now!

xx

My thoughts are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.
XXX

So very sorry.

Have read your post to my OH and both our hearts go out to you and your partner. Your confirmation was very much like ours. We too both looked at each other and knew.

Alex

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Oh no, sweetie.
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. xx

This is the worst news. I am so truly sorry for your loss. I hope you are getting the support you need.

LOL

Sadmummy.
xxxx

What terrible news :(

I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member