• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

X

x_Emsy_x

I havnt been able to find beans heartbeat over the weekend and again today so I called teh midwife. She was great she came out pretty much straight away and tried to find the heartbeat but couldnt :(

I have a scan tomorrow at 9am but to be honest the midwife has prepared me for the worst as we had both found it quite easily previous:( I feel very sad and not trying to kid myself all ok:cry::cry:

oh no fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxx

Best of luck for you tomorrow at your scan. :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you, hope bean is just being a cheeky monkey and hiding. xx

I've got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

really hope everythings ok i have my fingers crossed for you hun xx

i really really hope that you can hear it tomorrow.
Maybe baby is just in a difficult position to be able to hear it.

She said you should prepare for the worst, really? :(

Are there any other indications that anything is wrong with the bean? x

Aww, I really hope that everything goes okay for you tomorrow, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Good luck, I will have everything crossed for you xx

oh hun i really hope ur lil one is just hiding good luck for tommorrwo

Hope everythings ok tomorrow hun, im 22 weeks and the mw wasnt able to pick up heatbeat at my last apt, i have movements so know its ok but i was told at this size its very hard to pick up as so many hiding places for lo x

oh no you must be so worried.
Everything crossed for tomorrow Emsy - will be thinking of you.

x

Will be thinking of you and have everything crossed, LO is probably hiding and i can't believe the midwife told you to prepare for the worst, don't give up yet xxx

i really hope little one is just hiding hun good luck xx

My midwife didnt even attemp listening to babys heartbeat til 16 weeks and can still be really differcult to find heartbeat at that stage. Hoping baby is just hiding and everything goes well at your scan hunny xxx

Is it possible that your placenta is in the way or that you have fibroids? I know both of these can appear out of no where and make it tough to find the heartbeat. Thinking of you. Hang in there. :hugs:

I really hope everything is okay for you hunny.
Take care. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->