midwife question opinion.

pink23

mummy to 2 x
Reaction score
hi everyone. Just wanted to ask for your opinions. I'm diabetic and hoping to ttc april latest july. I have to go to pre conception so my blood sugars ok and everything else. Do you think its to early to go in july this year. Oh wanted me to stay on bcp until may but probably feb now x just wanted to see what you thought and if any one else has to see doc or midwife in advance x

I have a health issue that i was concerned about with regards to getting pregnant and so i chose to go see a doctor to discuss it, i think if you want to make sure everything is in place and you have any concerns its only sensible to try and become as relaxed as possible before you start trying, i mean the TWW is terrifyingly stressful if you don't watch it so there is enough other stresses around without having the added worry of if your health is about to become a major issue too

I too have a medical condition which would be affected by pregnancy, i saw my GP and he advised me when to start having pre natal checks. Hope this helps!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->