Might be crazy!

Domara

Reaction score
So I realized that if I conceive this cycle I could be getting terrible morning sickness and have to avoid drinking on my wedding day, 10/10/14. Not that I'm a big drinker- but people will know something's up too early on if they notice I'm not drinking at my own wedding. Ah well, I guess we will see what happens? We could skip this month I suppose but I'd rather not. This would be #2, I didn't get morning sickness with dd. What would you ladies do?

It depends. Do you really want a baby right away?
If it doesn't matter much then I would wait so you can enjoy your big day fully.
If yes then I would go for it. You could always drink juice or take a pretend sip and switch to juice. And you could use morning sickness pills.

i avoided pregnancy for my wedding aside from the actual month of my wedding my ovulation date was around my wedding night though! personal preference so only you could decide!

I was five months pregnant when we got married. This may sound daft but I tried not to look pregnant. My husbands family are dangerous (not just physically they are very destructive) so we didn't want them to know about Isabella in case. Since we couldn't stop people putting things on facebook Ie pictures, I made sure my dress didn't show off my bump, and I also asked for Apple juice to be topped up with lemonade to make it look like wine. It worked great. I personally wouldn't put off trying. As for the morning sickness - I had it for the 40 weeks. Strangely, I threw up on the wedding day and was fine the rest of it. Even managed a 4 course meal then buffet and cake! Lol. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->