Migraines?

I never have them, but during this pregnancy I've had ocular migraines, once a week. I had one today. They last half an hour or so, my vision is quite impaired, then it goes as fast as it came, leaving a mild headache.
Strange as I never had them before! :nope:

Hi! I'm not trying yet, but I also suffer from migraines and have been taking imitrex. I was wondering what medication you had to take during your pregnancy and if baby was okay.

Thank you!

I too suffer from migraines and this pregnancy they have been so so bad. I gave been hospitilized 3x so far this pregnancy because the pain gets so severe and I get so dehydrated from throwing up so much w them. This is our third child, and w the previous two pregnancies my migraines have always decreased. I'm under the care of an O.B and a neurologist now, and actually have to take pretty heavy pain medication for them 2 to 3 x per week. I feel terrible having to take these while pregnant, but drs assured me its better for the baby and me then suffering thru the pain for days on end. I am over 6 months pregnant and they seem to be getting worse each month.....I hope that your let up sooner than mine ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->