mild period pain type cramps in second tri?

butterflycake

Reaction score
Hi All - I'm 18 + 4 and still get mild period type cramps quite often. They're mild and I have no bleeding or other issues - is this still normal!!?? anyone else have this!?

x

Yes I've been having this. It's just growing I believe! I asked the midwife and they said as long as it's not regular to where you can time them, so many in an hour etc. you're fine.

Yes I've been having this. It's just growing I believe! I asked the midwife and they said as long as it's not regular to where you can time them, so many in an hour etc. you're fine.

thank you! Yeah i thought it might just be that........ i might get brief cramps each day but they're not strong and there isn't a pattern I don't think!!!?? x

Yea mine are totally random and don't last long! I think it's a good thing as baby is growing :)

I have been experiencing this for the last 2 days and was wondering the same thing. Thanks ladies!

Yes i get them too! Phew...glad it's normal! :)

I got them a lot in my last pregnancy (carried to 39 weeks 5 days) and only a few times this pregnancy. It's just the baby growing!

Like everyone else, I get them too. Worried me for the first few times too, they got pretty intense once... but my little girl is still VERY happy in there (she's beating on me at the moment actually!). So like whitbit22 said, as long as there's no bleeding and they don't become regular then you've got nothing to worry about :) I think I've heard drinking lots of water helps, I usually just relax on the couch with my feet up and they subside xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->