Milestone! - Maternity Leave has begun!

RUNNY EGGS FOR BREAKFAST THEN. WOOOHOO! :haha:

I had a tea aversion for the first 14 weeks, that was really annoying since I love tea. Now it's meat. I can stomach chicken but that's it. Everything else just seems to double in size and I can't swallow it.

Not had a single craving either - I was looking forward to making the o/h run out at silly o'clock for something crazy!

YAY Kelly for starting maternity leave!! :) How great. I have 8 days to go! :happydance:

Those gifts are super cute too! Hope you're feeling ok & doing well! X

A hot bath......not these warm ones I've been having.

Champagne - yum! Can't say I had much before, but always good for a special occasion! I'm going to be breastfeeding, though, and you can't drink then either can you?

I've had no cravings. Boring!! I wanted some strange ones!! Totally gone off ham though. But, can eat gammon. Strange!

No, can't really drink when bfing so will be a while before I get my glass of bubbly!

My champagne is already in the fridge for when my daughter makes an appearance. A glass of bubbly will do no harm on her birthday!

I had a small glass of wine this past weekend (after I asked my dr then spent 2 hours scouring the internet just to make sure I wasn't going to be the worst mommy in the world!) - I felt guilty for all about 5 minutes and then I slept the entire night through and felt no more guilt!

I've had runny eggs all along! But only the ones marked with red lion.
Had a major hankering for soft boiled egg and soldiers in first-second tri.

I now crave Onken vanilla yoghurt and a new love for bananas.

this thread has changed subject so many times :haha:
I cant get enough chocolate biscuits... mmmmm!!

BBQ sauce - yummy!

Can you still use 'baby wants it' after baby is born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->