Milestone thread

muh due date today! and also day 9 of consistent contractions lmfao

A silly milestone but Ella will be going from Newborn nappies to Mini nappies tomorrow even if they are a little bit big lol.

:O wow Amelia's just started to go into size 4's! Not sure what name they are though.

silly milestone really and not exactly one im too happy about seeing as its rather annoying but I CAN'T PUT MY OWN SOCKS ON ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! i'm that it means LO is growing well so my bump is big and getting in the way but omg i want to be able to get dressed myself lol

A silly milestone but Ella will be going from Newborn nappies to Mini nappies tomorrow even if they are a little bit big lol.

:O wow Amelia's just started to go into size 4's! Not sure what name they are though.

Lol Ella's tiny. Going by the weight on the pack she should already be out of the size 2's, all her weight must be in her length because they are too big lol.

Also I've been thanked 1,001 times lol.

Aliyahs now on size 2 nappies, the newborn mini ones too lol but they are biig..the newborn ones are getting abit tight even though they still fit kinda but iv moved on :haha:

Aliyahs 1st halloween & she said dadda two days ago! by coincidence i think!x

Aliyahs now on size 2 nappies the newborn mini ones too lol but they are biig but the newborn ones are getting abit tight even though they still fit kinda but iv moved on too :haha:

Aww bless!
I keep saying "hello" to Ava.
First, we taught her ahh & ooh, the hello, she can almost say it!
She says "Errooo" cutest thing ever!
Also, if you hold her up, and put her feet on any surface she walks, like literally left right etc, but sometimes she stands on her foot with the other one hehe.

Aliyahs now on size 2 nappies the newborn mini ones too lol but they are biig but the newborn ones are getting abit tight even though they still fit kinda but iv moved on too :haha:

Chloe is on the newborn size 2 nappies already :haha: but she was born at 9lbs 12oz. She can still fit in the size 1 but we ran out and didnt see the point in getting any more size 1's when we already had some size 2 in which said were fine for her weight range

ahh sooo cute!
Aliyah does the ahh and ehh and noices like that,especially when she watches the tv-she thinks she is talking to them..think she prefers talking to them than me :haha:
She hasnt learnt any certain words yet tho,more so noices and babbling away

I want Aliyah to say Erroo now!! lol x

Chloe is on the newborn size 2 nappies already :haha: but she was born at 9lbs 12oz. She can still fit in the size 1 but we ran out and didnt see the point in getting any more size 1's when we already had some size 2 in which said were fine for her weight range

aww,thats what happened to me,i didnt see the point in buying another packet of size 1 but there is alot of different between the size 1 and 2's so think she will be in them for quite a while!x

aww,thats what happened to me,i didnt see the point in buying another packet of size 1 but there is alot of different between the size 1 and 2's so think she will be in them for quite a while!x

Yes same if the nappies were any bigger we would have needed more size 1's i think Chloe will be in size 2 for a good while. But the size 2 were on offer at tesco the other week and we got 200 for £15 so thats why we have loads of size 2 so we thought save money and use them

Chloe coos loads :haha: we always make sure we make an identical noise back to what she made so she knows its the right thing to be doing its so cute

Oh bargain:) thatl last you a while!
Love it when i see nappies on special lol i got mine from Morisons last week-buy one get one free and i had 1pound off of any pampers nappies so ended up with 108 for 5pound lol x

Yes thats what we go, boots have got an offer on at where got get 2 carry size packs of nappies (i think they have 27 or 35 nappies in each) and you get 2 for £6 and i got a £3 off voucher so i will get them for £3 :haha: for thats either 54 or 70 nappies for £3

ahh sooo cute!
Aliyah does the ahh and ehh and noices like that,especially when she watches the tv-she thinks she is talking to them..think she prefers talking to them than me :haha:

Aww I love seeing Ava watch tv, she's only just got into it & loves it!
I just kept on saying hello to her all the time haha, I have a video of it, will try and upload it somehow.

Also, Ava is still in newborn nappys, she won't be on the next size for a while I think!

Yes thats what we go, boots have got an offer on at where got get 2 carry size packs of nappies (i think they have 27 or 35 nappies in each) and you get 2 for £6 and i got a £3 off voucher so i will get them for £3 :haha: for thats either 54 or 70 nappies for £3

ohh you just reminded me boots baby club sent me the 3pound off voucher ages ago! I must dig it out tomorrow! How many nappies do you ruffly go through per day?x
ahh sooo cute!

Aww I love seeing Ava watch tv, she's only just got into it & loves it!
I just kept on saying hello to her all the time haha, I have a video of it, will try and upload it somehow.

Also, Ava is still in newborn nappys, she won't be on the next size for a while I think!

Aliyah loves the tv! Sometimes its the only thing thatl stop her from crying lol.
Yeeh try uploading itt:D Its funny because she can be watching and when the advert finishes even though there is literally a split second between them each she will go to cry then realize that there is a next advert and stop:dohh: aww bless how much does she weigh now?x

Aliyah loves the tv! Sometimes its the only thing thatl stop her from crying lol.
Yeeh try uploading itt:D Its funny because she can be watching and when the advert finishes even though there is literally a split second between them each she will go to cry then realize that there is a next advert and stop:dohh: aww bless how much does she weigh now?x
Same! If she starts crying we will hold her next to the telly or laptop lol.
She got weighed last week & was 9lb 70z's, got weighed on Wednesday too & she was still 9lb 7oz's So they are a teeny bit concerned.
Seeing HV on Tuesday though so I'm hoping she's put on.
I think it's because she is still on SMA, I asked OH'S mum to buy some C&G comfort (we give her money for nappys and milk) last week, she ordered it online and it's not coming until Tuesday... Don't want HV to have a go at me because he told me we should change it :(

Aww,Aliyah doesnt really like the computer but things arnt moving fast enough for her lol shes so fussy!
Hopefully she would of put on :) how is she now with her colic etc?Just explain that you have ordered it and you will be changing it..Not much he can say really lol.x

I would say between about 6 and 10 nappies and day it really depends to be honest. she has been in size 2 for a few days and for some reason i find she uses less of these than she did size 1

Aww,Aliyah doesnt really like the computer but things arnt moving fast enough for her lol shes so fussy!
Hopefully she would of put on :) how is she now with her colic etc?Just explain that you have ordered it and you will be changing it..Not much he can say really lol.x
Lol, I just go to youtube and put The Wiggles on, she loves it!
Here she is the other day, I put it on and it kept her occupied whilst I got dressed :lol:
https://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/donna_xoxo/Photo0528.jpg

I'm hoping she has, I'm worried what they will say if she hasn't!
She;s still drinking alot, like we make her a 6oz bottle and she will always have at least 4.5oz's.
Her colic seems a little better, but I still think changing the milk will be really good for her, she just can't keep it down & it's horrible to see her struggle with it.
I just know that if it was up to me I would have bought it by now. But OH gives MIL the money so she gets the nappys & milk for us. Think I will do it from now on though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->