Milestone thread

My computer wont even play youtube because it tells me to download flash player or something and this computer is too old school for anything :haha:

she looks so content bless her!The only thing he can say is go out and today and buy her some if you can,but you dont wanna buy one and already have one ordered before seeing if she gets on well with it really..Its so horrible :( Aliyah has really good days but then some bad and i hate it..sometimes feel like crying because i wish i would of breast fed no matter how hard it was!:(x

My computer wont even play youtube because it tells me to download flash player or something and this computer is too old school for anything :haha:

she looks so content bless her!The only thing he can say is go out and today and buy her some if you can,but you dont wanna buy one and already have one ordered before seeing if she gets on well with it really..Its so horrible :( Aliyah has really good days but then some bad and i hate it..sometimes feel like crying because i wish i would of breast fed no matter how hard it was!:(x
Aww that sucks, at least she can still watch tv though :)

Yeah I guess, it's due to arrive the day he is coming so it should be okay, but the main reason he is coming is to see how she is getting on with the new milk :/ also about my PND.
Same, I feel kind of guilty about not giving it a good go, but the MW's put so much pressure on me, I breastfed her and was tired, they were telling me to feed her again, but I just broke down. xx

ooh thats alright then:)he cant say nothing:D
They say it takes 2 weeks to see the difference when you change milks but i could notice the difference in the 1st feed and how much more it agreed with her! Only thing i found was she sort out spitted the milk out for the 1st 10 mins or so because it must of tasted different but she loves it now ,,

They do put so much pressure on you..i hated that aswell!With my next one il deffo be breast feeding though..Whenever i go drs they hardly help with any of my formula fed Q's all they say is i wouldnt have any of these problems if i was to of breast fed x

Are you using Cow & Gate aswel? I remember you saying you switched, just can't remember what to :dohh:

Really? That's horrible that they would say that. My HV is lovely, he's a man which I wasn't expecting! I think I will BF next time too. Or at least try harder too. x

Uh girls....is there not a milestone thread or something in teen parenting?

Sorry, but this keeps cropping up into the top of my page and I keep thinking someone's gone into labor or such. :haha:

I switched her to Aptamil because everyone was telling me it was the closest to breast milk ..Tbh i wasnt sure between Cow & Gat and the Aptamil,me and my OH went boots together and were stuck on what to pick so i just went with the more expensive one thinking it might be a bit better ,im so stupid:haha:x

Sorry, but this keeps cropping up into the top of my page and I keep thinking someone's gone into labor or such. :haha:

I dont know actually lol havnt even looked and too tired to remember :dohh:
If we are the last people to post ,no1s gone into labor ,would be impossible:haha:x

Don't think so :shrug:

I switched her to Aptamil because everyone was telling me it was the closest to breast milk ..Tbh i wasnt sure between Cow & Gat and the Aptamil,me and my OH went boots together and were stuck on what to pick so i just went with the more expensive one thinking it might be a bit better ,im so stupid:haha:x
Haha, well if C&G doesn't work I will give Aptamil a try! Is it comfort, or easy digest or something? x

Its comfort yeah,it used to be called easy digest but they just changed the name but not the ingredient :)
well i better be off to sleep as OH is getting into bed but keep me updated with how it goes and goodluck for tues:)x

According to my ticker Ella is 4 months now although really she isn't for another half an hour lol.

Aww I can't believe Ava is two months already. Also she looks soo like you.

November 1st!!!! I am offically due next month! 45 days until my due date!

two milestone's today!!!

i'm due this month!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
and i'm into the 'teens' on my countdown !!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: YAY! Finally due this month! 38 weeks today :happydance:

Congrats on milestones girlies :thumbup:

I have two milestones...
I'm due next month! NEXT Month people.
One off topic milestone, I'm 20 in 12 days time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->