Miliary Wives Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw my daughter may give me something to do and I love her and am sooo greatful to have her but tbh its still lonely having no adult friends around and my husband likes to unwind when hes home *sigh*

Same here! I have a 4 month old & she keeps me occupied a bit of the time, but when she is napping, which is quite often, or is entertaining herself, I kind of just sit there & say, "Well, what do I do now? The house is all clean & there's nothing to do." Lol. Without her around, I wouldn't be surprised if I just & stared at the wall the entire day, waiting for DH to get off work :haha: When DH gets home he is usually exhausted, so he tends to want to wind down when he gets home. I always am wanting to get out of the house, while he wants to stay home & relax lol

My hubby posts out for 4 days at a time, then is only home for two or sometimes 5. Im new to this whole military thing, I miss him so much when he is gone. Living in a new country, and having no friends around....or a way to get in to town leaves me pretty bored. After i have cleaned the house, i just sit there at night....bored out of my mind :cry: LOL i feel like such a loser. I hope i get my BFP this month....will give me something to look forward to.

My hubby posts out for 4 days at a time, then is only home for two or sometimes 5. Im new to this whole military thing, I miss him so much when he is gone. Living in a new country, and having no friends around....or a way to get in to town leaves me pretty bored. After i have cleaned the house, i just sit there at night....bored out of my mind :cry: LOL i feel like such a loser. I hope i get my BFP this month....will give me something to look forward to.

Aww :hugs: I am sorry hes gone a lot! I at least get to look at my husbands back :haha: hes always glued to the PC. I am like you though no friends and I can't drive... Well I can but not legally really need to get my license with two kids here in 2 or 3 weeks.. depending on my boy coming on time :coffee:. I atm am looking forward to sundays as we get to visit my soon to be new furry part of my family. I am waiting for my 6 week old this sunday sheltie pup to come home and I get to visit him 1 day a week "sunday" lol. Since I know when that will happen no idea when B will come out from cooking!

Oh your hubby isnt gone for days at a time? Lucky :D
Yeah I can drive, but he takes the truck to work. So i dont have a car yet, which means no way to get around. LOL I love it here...but i wanna get out sometimes. Im so happy when he comes home ....Im all over him :blush:

The lonelyness when hubby is away is rotten. TBH I attend the local BFing support group as much for company as anything else this week the HV ask me if I was ok I couldn't hide it I cried "to be honest no, the lonelyness is killing me"

She has passed it onto my own HV who's decided to visit me on Monday. Not seeing anybody from one day to the next is so horrible.

The lonelyness when hubby is away is rotten. TBH I attend the local BFing support group as much for company as anything else this week the HV ask me if I was ok I couldn't hide it I cried "to be honest no, the lonelyness is killing me"

She has passed it onto my own HV who's decided to visit me on Monday. Not seeing anybody from one day to the next is so horrible.
Awe hun, I know where you're coming from, & I'm sure everyone else on here can understand too :flower: If you need anything at all, or just someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to PM me :hugs: Always here to help!

Thanks AirForceWife I really though I would enjoy being a SAHM for a while but not even 3months into it I'm fed-up and lonely. I always thought plenty of mums cope alone when their OH isn't around for whatever reason and if they could do it so could I. I'm trying to make new friends and trying to see somebody every day but it just doesn't always happen and some days when I do see people it's only for an hour or so.

My DH just doesn't understand or realise how I am really feeling. I though I was only going to be on my own 2 nights next week but he arrived home earlier and told me "Sorry things have changed, your on your own 3 nights" which I know to lots of women would be nothing but at the moment 4 days is a long time to me.

Thanks AirForceWife I really though I would enjoy being a SAHM for a while but not even 3months into it I'm fed-up and lonely. I always thought plenty of mums cope alone when their OH isn't around for whatever reason and if they could do it so could I. I'm trying to make new friends and trying to see somebody every day but it just doesn't always happen and some days when I do see people it's only for an hour or so.

My DH just doesn't understand or realise how I am really feeling. I though I was only going to be on my own 2 nights next week but he arrived home earlier and told me "Sorry things have changed, your on your own 3 nights" which I know to lots of women would be nothing but at the moment 4 days is a long time to me.

4 Days alone is hard, my Hubby works for 4 days :( I find sleeping alone with out him is so hard :cry: the nights are the worst....Im so paranoid. If you even need to talk or somehting PM me :) i have instant messanger too!

Thanks I'm glad other people feel 4 days is a long time. I really don't know how ladies cope when their men are away for months.

Thanks I'm glad other people feel 4 days is a long time. I really don't know how ladies cope when their men are away for months.

I may sound silly when I say this but my husband has been in the AF since nov 09 and when he went to basic I did not see him for two months and I honest to god felt ill some days after not being apart for YEARS never more then 1 day. Now after that I got him for a few days before I said goodbye for 2 more months as I could not take it and moved close to him so I could see him weekends. I am SCARED SH*TLESS for deployments because they can go to 6 months. I am so proud of fellow military spouses and non that deal with these deployments or work away they are so strong and some last for years... with maybe two weeks visit in that time. *sigh*

Im sooo scared for deployment :( Im not looking forward to it at all.:cry: If i find these four days and three night hard....how will I last maybe 6 months.:shrug:

How are we all doing ladies? I am feeling more upbeat today than I was this time last week.
Do you think if we keep using this thread the forum orginsiers will eventually agree their is a need for a section for ladies whos OH's work away?

How are we all doing ladies? I am feeling more upbeat today than I was this time last week.
Do you think if we keep using this thread the forum orginsiers will eventually agree their is a need for a section for ladies whos OH's work away?

I think it would be great to have a forum for ladies who OH's work away. Even if they are in the military or not. Would be nice to have a section to get support, or somewhere to talk when your lonely.:thumbup:

Hi Guys I would love to chat with some fellow military wives! I have been a military wife for 10 yrs! I know it's hard and it's nice to talk to someone else about it!! :hugs:

hi ladies i am an raf wife, dh has been in for 13 yrs we have been living in married quarters for 9 yrs, we had also been ttc no 2 for 9 yrs and recently had a failed ivf, we have decided to stop ttc now but i have found this forum so great and would like to have a group to stop by and chat to now and then x

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do believe there are existing groups of support in our Groups & Discussions and of course where you can create your own groups in the most suited sub-forum (IE: TTC, pregnancy, parenting and general).

I don't believe at this time BabyandBump would benefit or have enough members to support an additional forum soley for the discussion/support you specify.

Wobbles :D x

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to point you all in the direction of this group: Military Wives/Fianceés/Girlfriends Support Group. Its in the General section of the groups, hopefully you can find some connections on there with support for people who understand your situations.

Hope that helps! :flower:

Please create or join existing chat threads within the 'Groups and Discussion' sections of BabyandBump.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back