*~*MiLiTARY BABY*~*

well we got the news today.
my DH deploys in June for 6 months =(

Did I mention earlier in this thread that I got my :bfp: today!? :happydance:

Wow Congrats Majm!!! :happydance:

I'm sorry to hear about you husbands deployment Anv. Hopefully all will go well and you'll have your bfp before then. Keep in good spirits hun :hugs:

Does this thread still have active members? If so, I'd like to join!

My husband is in the Navy. He has been in for 6.5 years. He was enlisted at first but is commissioning May 2012 and will be a pilot. We met because I was applying for commissioning as well - as a flight officer. The program I was applying for closed, but I got a husband out of the deal, so it's all good! :happydance:

As much as I love flying and am very happy for him that he gets to fulfill his dream, I am also very anxious about experiencing our first deployment. We have been married for 3 months and TTC #1. I grew up in a military family so the moving etc is old news to me, but I've never been a wife to someone who is gone half the time. He's in until 2024 and I can't help but think that of the next 12 years, I will see him maybe 7 of them :cry:

I'm already stressing about having to raise kids "by myself" :nope: I know it won't quite be that bad but I can't help to pout about it lol.

Hels_Bells-

I was wandering the same thing!!! Ha ha but we have a similar story of meeting our husbands. I met mine at MEPS, and we where together through tech school and at basic at the same time, but then I got out! We have been TTC for a little over a year now. My husband is deployed a lot but, I love him anyway!! I will keep being an active member here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->