*~*MiLiTARY BABY*~*

AndysGirl09

Currently Waiting
Reaction score
Hey Ladies
:wohoo::wohoo:

This is a group/team for woman who are married/engaged/or partners with their OH's that are in the military of any branch and are trying to conceive a baby weather it be your first or 5th you can join! Just tell a little about yourself and your OH and your journey on ttc.

Advice && Support.

We will all get our BFP this month or the year 2010 dont give up hope & keep trying!!!

:spermy:Baby Dust To Us All:spermy:
:bfp::dust::bfp:

Hello Andysgirl,
Good idea for a thread. TTC is hard enough sometimes, but it's just that much harder for Military families.
Both my husband and I are Canadian Army Reserve. We are still in the early processes of our training and are gone almost every weekend. It makes it difficult to bd on the right days when we're not together. lol. We're making it work though. Can't wait to meet the rest of the military mommas soon enough :)

Hello Shlindz!

Very nice to meet you. I defiantly know what your going through OH is gone most weekends himself so we have to work around that most times. But thats awesome both of you are in the service! very cute! :) How long have you been ttc??

We were not preventing/not trying for about 4 or 5 years, then we started to really try about 5 or 6 months ago.Since then we have had a few tests run and I have been diagnosed with PCOS. Going into my 2nd cycle of Clomid soon.
You?

Oh wow well I defiantly giving you lots of BABY DUST! I heard PCOS is fairly common now and I've heard of lots of success stories with PCOS and Clomid. My mother had PCOS and she has us 4 kids! I have been trying for a year after MMC at 14 weeks. This is our 2nd full month of actively trying. Before we where kind lazy but now we're stepping it up to the plate even with our schedules.

I can't imagine going through a mmc. My heart goes out to you. Ya I used to think scheduling would be the worst of our problems, but then you get hit with a whammy like PCOS and your world just flip flops. I was trying to find some more information on it on youtube the other day and this video came on and I just started crying and culdn't stop. DH came home from work shortly after and I couldn't stop crying until he had hugged me for like 10 minutes. I think that's when it really hit me. Atleast the Army keeps me busy enough not to think about it all the time. DH and I are on course almost every weekend and by the time the weekend is over we are cooked. We probably aren't recouperated until Wednesday and then we gotta start getting ready to leave again Friday.
What about your OH? What's he do? I'm assuming you are from the US. Am I right?

awe sweety im so sorry :( I really wish the best for you and tons of baby dust! I defiantly will be praying for you to have a little one, I found this on google https://www.advancedfertility.com/pcos.htm has some info on PCOS. Have you talked to your doctor about treatments? Yes I'm from the US boring ol' Michigan lol OH is a Military Police Officer and he's active duty so he's gone alot but I learn to deal.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I haven't talked yet about treatment. Our appointment is wednesday.
Michigan is right below us sort of. I'm from Ontario. Michigan can't be anymore boring than Ontario.
Wow an MP is a hard job. *2 thumbs up* to your OH. DH and I are both training for Infantry.

Good luck @ Your appointment hope it all goes well for you!
Yeah its hard for him but hes a tough guy hehe. Infrantry is that
with the big tanks? lol sorry i'm not very military smart I should be
since my brother and I both went through military school. How are you doing this week? =))

Infantry are the foot soldiers. The guys (and in my case gals) who do the grunt work. The ones with the tanks are called Armoured. And the guys with the really big guns are called Artillery. I would have loved to have gone to military school when I was growing up, but my family couldn't afford it. There aren't really a lot of them in Ontario either.
I'm doing okay this week. I'll probably feel a little better when I hear what the doctor has to say this afternoon. I"m kinda scared though. It's like I know I'm walking in to bad news so I'm hoping for a good news surprise.

Hey ladies,

My Hubby is in the Army here in uk, ttc around courses sucks .....

were about to move posting tho, hoping a change in pace gets me pg!

Nice to meet you Missymojo. Wow the UK. I'm not sure what the military is like there, but I'm sure you are having the same pitfalls that we are. Scheduling is only one of the battles. So you're moving to Cyprus? Sounds fascinating. Are you excited? How long have you and your OH been ttc? Yes I'm nosey :)

weve been ttc just over a year, we fell pg 1st round , but suffered mmc, in the may been ttc ever since,

we live together now, but tween aug and nov, hubby was at other end of country on a course!

im excited aout cyprus, looking fwds to a break from the rat race in uk,

Hello Missymojo! Nice to meet you :) How are you doing?

Shlindz-How did you appointment go?

ive been better- its almost mothers day here in the uk,

i hate mothers day!

Hey - hi ladies my Hubby is in the Royal Air Force UK.. we have a 4.5 year old boy and have been TTC #2 for 13 months since our MC.

Hubby is currently living away and only home at weekend and i have been ill so TTC is some what on hold but we have a posting thru and loos like we will have a house within the month!!

Nice to meet you all xx

Nice to meet you Stephwiggy :)

Andysgirl- My appointment didn't go too bad. Doc did use the awful PCOS word, but I didn't cry so I'm happy with myself. He's got me on Provera again to startup AF. He's also got me taking Metformin. That stuff sucks. It makes you feel all...weird? Nah there's gotta be a better word to describe it. Maybe Loopy works better. Either way it really messes with your bowels and your mental state. He wants me to do a gradual dose. So right now I'm on 1000mg and working towards 1500mg. I'm not looking forward to the side affects from the 1500mg. UGH! He's also gonna double my Clomid dose from 50mg to 100mg. He says he's almost certain I'll get pregnant this cycle. I'm excited, but I don't wanna get my hopes up too high. Although with a calendar and some simple calculations if I were to get preggy this cycle, I estimate the due date to be December 24th. Wich is kinda cool for me and DH, but I'm sure the kid would hate that growing up. lol Either way not gonna let that stop us this cycle.

Hi! I am April married to My Love Mark who is a US Soldier! We have a Beautiful son named Jace who just turned 5 on January 1st. We are ttc our 2nd but his 4th. (He has 2 dd from previius marriage.) We have been tigether almost 9 yesrs now and he has been in Army the same. We had a mc in Nov. '02, Nov. '09 & then again in Dec. '09. I got my ov lines and smiley face yesterda. And then again today and we are using softcups an some pre-seed. Used pre-seed last month too. Praying we do it this cycle and it sticks! :hugs:

welcome ladies :)

and slindz thats awesome he said that!! FX for you. yeah I heard that stuff can make you a lil loopy lol my aunt was on it to get pregnant for her boys and she hated it. good for you for staying strong hun. Dont give up hope <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->