*~*MiLiTARY BABY*~*

Hi April, welcome. Sorry to hear about all those mc's. That really sucks. Have you asked a doctor about the cause? Finger crossed this is your month :)

Thnx Andysgirl. Ya this stuff does make you loopy. You said your aunt took it to get pregnant with her boys. boyS as in plural right? Are we taking multiples or more than one pregnancy? I"m on the edge if my seat. I'v looked into the twinning rates for fertility medicines. I'll be taking Clomid and Metformin this cycle. I'm at a fairly high rate for twins. Eeek!

Thanks! We believe it is because I am RH- and somewhere the RhoGAM Injection I had after Jace was born went away. We think I had a mmc somewhere down the road. Actually think my mmc in Nov. '09 was the cause of my mc in Dec. '09. My RhoGAM was completely gone then. I am praying I get my :bfp: again this month and it sticks and I have a H&H 9 months! :hugs: I have a good feeling about it.

hey id like to join!

my DH is in the US Airforce =)

Fingers crossed for you Majm :)

and welcome Anv! How long have you been ttc?

hiiii =)

ive been TTC since about August after a mc in July.. 7 months already!

what about you?

:hugs: anv,

i been ttc since feb09 with a mmc in may 09 ..... long slog,. spesh with a 10 week course in the middle where hubby could only come bk 1 weekend in 4

I have been actively ttc since november 2009. Before that we were not trying, not preventing. I have PCOS so ttc is not so easy. Trying to work in doctors visits in between our course schedule is a little difficult. We are gone on course 3 weekends on, 1 weekend off.

awww im sorry ladies =(

right now were blessed because my DH hasnt deployed YET. he might go in June but im prayin he doesnt!

Sorry Ive been MIA lately OH and I are busy lol
Good news though he doesnt have to leave til may of 2011 for afgan instead of Nov like we thought! How are all you ladies doing? Hows ttc?

Slindz-Oh my I could jus imagine what it must be like for twins lol double the trouble but sure worth it. My aunt had her boys separate but she took fertility drugs to get there luckily she didnt have twins idk how she'd handle it if she did lol but shes grateful for them as am I great kids! How are things going with you?

Today has been just horrible. I lost my civilian job because I spend too much time with the army. Being gone almost every weekend is too muh for them. I'm so hurt. I have 5 weeks to find a new job. The irony of it all...my last shift will be on the exact same day as my 7th anniversary with the company.
So DH and I are going to partially take a cycle off. We are still gonna try for a BFP, just without the help of the fertility centre. That way we'll save a little money and a lot of stress.

aww sweetie xxxx :hugs:

we got our :bfp: :) hubby was so excited i think he;s told most his sdqn!

YAY!!! That's awesome :) Congratulations Missymojo :happydance:

Today has been just horrible. I lost my civilian job because I spend too much time with the army. Being gone almost every weekend is too muh for them. I'm so hurt. I have 5 weeks to find a new job. The irony of it all...my last shift will be on the exact same day as my 7th anniversary with the company.
So DH and I are going to partially take a cycle off. We are still gonna try for a BFP, just without the help of the fertility centre. That way we'll save a little money and a lot of stress.

That Sucks!!! Can they Legally Do that!???

aww sweetie xxxx :hugs:

we got our :bfp: :) hubby was so excited i think he;s told most his sdqn!

Congratulations!!! :hugs:

i think so. even some states in the US, like hawaii, can fire for no reason.
its only if they provide a reason, they have to be able to legally prove it

oh and congrats!!

i think so. even some states in the US, like hawaii, can fire for no reason.
its only if they provide a reason, they have to be able to legally prove it

oh and congrats!!

That's just Wrong! :(

Hello ladies!!!

Just came apon this thread and was hoping I can join you ladies! OH is a Marine and we have been ttc for 16 cycles with a deployment in between and another deployment approaching in May :( Seems like with all this time of him being away and being stressed about him leaving when he's home...feels like we are never going to get our baby!

It is morrally wrong, but I checked my provincial legislation. There's not much I can do. The legislation only works for deployments, not training. I'm pretty much sol. I'm gonna contact the labour board though and talk to them about it.

And welcome Waiting2bmommy. Deployments are probably the leading cause of infertility on this thread. lol That was such a corny joke, but I'm still laughing. :dohh:
I'v never had to deal with a deployment yet, but I'm sure it's very hard on both of you. And then add in ttc and it just enlarges the stress you're carrying around. Hang in there. We got our first *Military Baby* BFP and I'm sure there's plenty more in our future!

:dust:

Look at your cute little prgnancy ticker Missymojo. Eeek! So excited for you!

And welcome Waiting2bmommy. Deployments are probably the leading cause of infertility on this thread. lol That was such a corny joke, but I'm still laughing. :dohh:
I'v never had to deal with a deployment yet, but I'm sure it's very hard on both of you. And then add in ttc and it just enlarges the stress you're carrying around. Hang in there. We got our first *Military Baby* BFP and I'm sure there's plenty more in our future!

:dust:

hahaha! I hope there are many BFP's! OH is leaving on deployment number 3 and all those months apart...SUCK...7-9 months is way worse than the TWW!!!

Baby dust to all!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"